Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
Gash Thrashum
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
It has been established that one transaction was reversed, which was the one regarding 133 trillion gold. That was an absurd number. Of course it was reversed! It has also been established that they aren't reversing the other transactions, because the amount of gold was, in all honesty, not that much, in the grand scheme of things.

Not sure if it has been established. Zero did say they were going to remove the gold, but we haven't had any confirmation that it was removed. On top of that, Zero said:

Quote:
The double rainbow ticket will be placed in our next gold sink event as a raffle

So is this the ticket purchased with the 133t? Or did they generate a new ticket?

Clarification on this would be great.

It wasn't generated. That's the original ticket they purchased for 133t. Also, the user kept most, if not all of the gold and was given at least one item of their choosing as compensation, though I suspect it was two other tickets (two Platinum Tickets).

Are you sure? Because I thought he said that the user could keep their ticket and 33 trillion and compensation.

Heart Tamer

The Rain is Falling
Gash Thrashum
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
It has been established that one transaction was reversed, which was the one regarding 133 trillion gold. That was an absurd number. Of course it was reversed! It has also been established that they aren't reversing the other transactions, because the amount of gold was, in all honesty, not that much, in the grand scheme of things.

Not sure if it has been established. Zero did say they were going to remove the gold, but we haven't had any confirmation that it was removed. On top of that, Zero said:

Quote:
The double rainbow ticket will be placed in our next gold sink event as a raffle

So is this the ticket purchased with the 133t? Or did they generate a new ticket?

It wasn't generated. That's the original ticket they purchased for 133t. Also, the user kept most, if not all of the gold and was given at least one item of their choosing as compensation, though I suspect it was two other tickets (two Platinum Tickets).

Are you sure? Because I thought he said that the user could keep their ticket and 33 trillion and compensation.

Positive. Zero's original statement is now a lie.

Unstoppable Krampus

I'm not satisfied with how the situation was handled at all. I'm not happy with the explanation, I'm not happy with the actions taken, and I'm definitely not happy with all the threads being locked as soon as Zero posted. I know it isn't his fault and he's just the messenger, but users should have had a chance to discuss his response, and intentionally or not, locking down all the threads discourages that.

Also, I'm not liking the fact that a mod saw this thread and immediately accused the OP of trolling just because they chose to post on a mule. Yeah the name is a little corny, but the actual post is civil and brings up good points.

User Image

Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Gash Thrashum
The Rain is Falling
Gash Thrashum
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome

Quote:

Positive. Zero's original statement is now a lie.

what a surprise //sarcasm

*sigh*

Edgy Trash

The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome

Quote:

http://s20.postimg.org/ozuuhmhgt/truthinessbitchresize.png

I'll have to look into where Zero said that all of the gold would be removed, since that would be kind of hard to do, since that decision came very late, unlike the decision to reverse the transaction with the 133 trillion gold.

If I recall correctly, didn't they purchase multiple tickets? I dunno. Gaia had to have reversed the 133 trillion transaction, only because if they hadn't, then the person whose ticket was originally bought wouldn't have complained in the forums about the fact that Gaia was only reversing HIS transaction and nobody else's.

It is also possible that they generated that ticket, but then if they did that, they would still be bitched at. Catch 22, man.

I'll link you the post let me go find it.

edit:

this is where I found the quote I posted earlier here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First of all, thank you. I was too lazy to look for it on my own.

Second.

I'm trying to figure this one out. You're saying that Zero said they were going to remove the gold. Where does it actually say that? Unless what you're saying is that... Actually what? I'm clearly missing something. Help me out here.

Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome

Quote:

I'll have to look into where Zero said that all of the gold would be removed, since that would be kind of hard to do, since that decision came very late, unlike the decision to reverse the transaction with the 133 trillion gold.

If I recall correctly, didn't they purchase multiple tickets? I dunno. Gaia had to have reversed the 133 trillion transaction, only because if they hadn't, then the person whose ticket was originally bought wouldn't have complained in the forums about the fact that Gaia was only reversing HIS transaction and nobody else's.

It is also possible that they generated that ticket, but then if they did that, they would still be bitched at. Catch 22, man.

edit:

Second.

I'm trying to figure this one out. You're saying that Zero said they were going to remove the gold. Where does it actually say that? Unless what you're saying is that... Actually what? I'm clearly missing something. Help me out here.

No problem!

Originally Zero said they would remove 100 trillion gold and give the user the ticket and 33 trillion and compensation. ( I don't know where this specific quote is I can try to find it if you'd like)

Now when he locked the thread he said the ticket was going to go to the flynn plunder. Which doesn't make sense since he originally said it was going to the user.

So my question to the staff is if this is a new ticket they generated or if it is the ticket they were going to give back to the user.

Fashionable Gaian

Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome

Quote:

edit:

Second.

Its here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/in-response-to-reversing-my-133t-for-my-double-rainbow-t/t.94029013/

Edgy Trash

The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

No problem!

Originally Zero said they would remove 100 trillion gold and give the user the ticket and 33 trillion and compensation. ( I don't know where this specific quote is I can try to find it if you'd like)

Now when he locked the thread he said the ticket was going to go to the flynn plunder. Which doesn't make sense since he originally said it was going to the user.

So my question to the staff is if this is a new ticket they generated or if it is the ticket they were going to give back to the user.

Right, okay, yes. You don't have to find the quote, because I remember that he said that as well. Apparently, the user was supposed to get 33 trillion gold back, PLUS his ticket, PLUS one item of his choosing from the site as compensation.

So it is possible that the ticket was generated.

Or someone ******** up.

Either way, someone, somewhere, is going to have a bitchfit over it, so we'll just wait and see how this goes.

Actually, you know, you could maybe ask the user whose ticket was originally purchased for 133 trillion gold if the series of events I mentioned above actually happened. Of course, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure someone does. Besides, I don't want to be warned for namedropping. I have enough warnings to deal with.

Edgy Trash

Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

Its here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/in-response-to-reversing-my-133t-for-my-double-rainbow-t/t.94029013/

I think that we all might be having some miscommunication here.

Let me check something.

Woah, woah. Sorry, I'm being stupid. See, because I thought Rain was referring to the OTHER transactions, because apparently I'm too stupid to read.

Yeah, no, I see that he most certainly said that the gold was going to be removed. Whether or not it actually was, we don't know.

There we go.

Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

No problem!

Right, okay, yes. You don't have to find the quote, because I remember that he said that as well. Apparently, the user was supposed to get 33 trillion gold back, PLUS his ticket, PLUS one item of his choosing from the site as compensation.

So it is possible that the ticket was generated.

Or someone ******** up.

Either way, someone, somewhere, is going to have a bitchfit over it, so we'll just wait and see how this goes.

Actually, you know, you could maybe ask the user whose ticket was originally purchased for 133 trillion gold if the series of events I mentioned above actually happened. Of course, I don't remember his name, but I'm sure someone does. Besides, I don't want to be warned for namedropping. I have enough warnings to deal with.

Eh it's ok I'll wait and see if staff respond. I don't want to bother the user.

I doubt they generated the ticket since they went and bought it in the first place, but that's just opinions with no facts lol.

Fashionable Gaian

Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

Its here:

Let me check something.

Woah, woah. Sorry, I'm being stupid. See, because I thought Rain was referring to the OTHER transactions, because apparently I'm too stupid to read.

Yeah, no, I see that he most certainly said that the gold was going to be removed. Whether or not it actually was, we don't know.

There we go.

Apparently when Zero said the trade would be reversed, my friend was supposed to get his ticket back, but according to Zero's other posts that same ticket was going into Flynn's plunder, so I think the staff kept the gold and ticket and offered him any item of his choosing as hush money >.< I've been following this since it happened and that's what it seems to add up to.

Edgy Trash

Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

Its here:

Let me check something.

There we go.

Apparently when Zero said the trade would be reversed, my friend was supposed to get his ticket back, but according to Zero's other posts that same ticket was going into Flynn's plunder, so I think the staff kept the gold and ticket and offered him any item of his choosing as hush money >.< I've been following this since it happened and that's what it seems to add up to.

Oh, so that particular user is your friend? It seems like even you're not entirely sure what happened, either. Because yeah, he was supposed to get 33 trillion, his ticket, and one other item on the site for compensation. Zero is saying that the same ticket is going into Flynn's Plunder, but I do not think the staff would so blatantly lie to a user when they say that they'll do something.

I'm going to assume that the ticket is generated, because I can't accuse the staff of doing something when I don't even know the full story.

I'd be curious to see if your friend would want to show people what actually happened regarding the staff allegedly giving him 33 trillion, his ticket, and another item. Considering how he's been so open about everything else, I'd like to see screenshots that show what exactly was done.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Exaggerated Rebellion
Catalyste
-snipped for length-

The reason the mods are being called out is because one of the moderators made an EXTREMELY unprofessional post in this thread. Normally I'd 100% agree with leaving the mods alone when Gaia itself ******** up, but this is a bit of a justified exception.

You bring up very, very good points, but I do want to point out that for the third comment: having a staff member openly buying stuff (for example, reapersun once bought a ton of fish from me during the great Case of Pietro fiasco) is pretty different from a mule with an uncolored username buying things in the trillions. If they're going to be buying for personal gain, okay, but it really shouldn't be going through a hidden mule with potentially illegitimate gold.

But the OP also mentioned mods in their post:

Quote:
If this is true, then why are these Admin/Mods/etc. not the ones posting, if their sole purpose is to Maintain order why is it always you replying to everyone's threads? Sometimes with the wrong information that you then correct later on.

Which is what Catalyste is also likely addressing. The mods were already being called out by the OP before Xya even made a post in this thread.

Shirtless Fairy

Sakura Latte
Exaggerated Rebellion
Catalyste
-snipped for length-

The reason the mods are being called out is because one of the moderators made an EXTREMELY unprofessional post in this thread. Normally I'd 100% agree with leaving the mods alone when Gaia itself ******** up, but this is a bit of a justified exception.

You bring up very, very good points, but I do want to point out that for the third comment: having a staff member openly buying stuff (for example, reapersun once bought a ton of fish from me during the great Case of Pietro fiasco) is pretty different from a mule with an uncolored username buying things in the trillions. If they're going to be buying for personal gain, okay, but it really shouldn't be going through a hidden mule with potentially illegitimate gold.

But the OP also mentioned mods in their post:

Quote:
If this is true, then why are these Admin/Mods/etc. not the ones posting, if their sole purpose is to Maintain order why is it always you replying to everyone's threads? Sometimes with the wrong information that you then correct later on.

Which is what Catalyste is also likely addressing. The mods were already being called out by the OP before Xya even made a post in this thread.

Well, I'm a dumbass and a half, haha. Thanks for the correction!

Heart Tamer

Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
Camile Stowecroft
Queen Monochrome
The Rain is Falling

edit:

Second.

Its here:

Let me check something.

There we go.

Oh, so that particular user is your friend? It seems like even you're not entirely sure what happened, either. Because yeah, he was supposed to get 33 trillion, his ticket, and one other item on the site for compensation. Zero is saying that the same ticket is going into Flynn's Plunder, but I do not think the staff would so blatantly lie to a user when they say that they'll do something.

I'm going to assume that the ticket is generated, because I can't accuse the staff of doing something when I don't even know the full story.

I'd be curious to see if your friend would want to show people what actually happened regarding the staff allegedly giving him 33 trillion, his ticket, and another item. Considering how he's been so open about everything else, I'd like to see screenshots that show what exactly was done.

The ticket wasn't generated. The user already said he didn't get it back, though not publicly on the forums to my knowledge. This is a fact. And just to clear up the gold amount, Zero later went on to claim (in the Double Rainbow Ticket reversal thread) that he was only removing 60 of the 133 trillion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff