Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Draconic Oni
Agreed.
I like the older shade for white with more gray in it, but none of the new hairs are like that. It's why my mule Draconus has worn the same hair for years. sad Nothing else looks good...

That's a new ticket to me. @ w@ Oni can't keep up with all of them. I'm always looking at that one thread in the GCD to keep track of them.

Yes. Yesss. You understand my pain. Except for me, the problem is that all the purple hairs are too blue, not that beautiful red-violet plum they used for a few old styles... hence why my human base has used the same style since 2003.

Oh! The Pattern Ticket is a limited thing related to an upcoming CI. Basically, you get to choose an old item to get remade with a twist.

Aged Misfit

Pie
Draconic Oni
Agreed.
I like the older shade for white with more gray in it, but none of the new hairs are like that. It's why my mule Draconus has worn the same hair for years. sad Nothing else looks good...

That's a new ticket to me. @ w@ Oni can't keep up with all of them. I'm always looking at that one thread in the GCD to keep track of them.

Yes. Yesss. You understand my pain. Except for me, the problem is that all the purple hairs are too blue, not that beautiful red-violet plum they used for a few old styles... hence why my human base has used the same style since 2003.

Oh! The Pattern Ticket is a limited thing related to an upcoming CI. Basically, you get to choose an old item to get remade with a twist.
Ah, blue-purple happens to be my favorite shade, so I didn't notice.
More variety is always a must however.

Ooh, that one sounds interesting. 3nodding

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Draconic Oni
Pie
Draconic Oni
Agreed.

Ah, blue-purple happens to be my favorite shade, so I didn't notice.
More variety is always a must however.

Ooh, that one sounds interesting. 3nodding

It is interesting! Unfortunately, the chances of getting one are pretty much non-existent, so it's basically a nice dream and nothing more.

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Well, there goes my chances on getting some elf skins o wo
I had been really hoping we'd get one as a freebie for Christmas oTL

Perfect Saint

Nice work, Pie.
3nodding

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

VanVor
Well, there goes my chances on getting some elf skins o wo
I had been really hoping we'd get one as a freebie for Christmas oTL

I had hoped as much, too, but it's a Paws item. They nickle and dime the Paws to death.

At least it's not too pricy, and (if I'm not mistaken) eligible to be thrown in deflation CIs?

Myrielle
Nice work, Pie.
3nodding

I feel so proud. I've lost count of how many suggestions I pitched over the years with no results... and now, finally, this one stuck! crying heart

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Grah, those tiny little elf skins are friggin' adorable. Congrats on getting them!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bleeding Apocalypse
Grah, those tiny little elf skins are friggin' adorable. Congrats on getting them!

Thank you! I'm so pleased these are a real thing. I remember at least one petition for ElfTech bases years and years ago -- at the time, just a crazy dream, but it seems even crazy dreams can come true!

Angelic Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

I'm so happy with this! Now I just need superior form in this size! D: *wants to be a TINY elf doll* x3

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

TurtleJen
User ImageUser Image

I'm so happy with this! Now I just need superior form in this size! D: *wants to be a TINY elf doll* x3

Ohhhh yes. That would be cute. heart

Actually, we need tons of Rainbow Paw tickets to remake this in every human base color.

Sadly, I don't have thousands of dollars in disposable income... crying

Time-traveling Senshi

Great effort but it fell a little short for my tastes. The second one should have included a white skin tone. I mean they're great "furs" but again I use a white-ish skin tone pose for my avatar and with no white tone I don't know if I will actually use the item myself. I'm debating if I should keep the one I picked up or use it for a contest prize for the Xmas event.

Still, now all they have to do is make Pixie Wings in a Paws size and we'll have proper tiny pixies on Gaia.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I am also happy with this. Of course they did not cover all the colors. But eh, we can still bug em til tey do.

Anyway, we can do so friggin much with these!!
And I love that the dark Elf color was included. Yet another way for me to morph from Elf to tiny Fae-Elf without changing my skin tone like a chameleon if I did not want to!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
awww, I'm so sad. This was literally the only thing preventing me from being an animal base. ;~;

Now I have to try to earn 250gc in the next...2 days. wahmbulance

wish me luck?

And thank you, Pie! c:

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Chibi Halo
          Great effort but it fell a little short for my tastes. The second one should have included a white skin tone. I mean they're great "furs" but again I use a white-ish skin tone pose for my avatar and with no white tone I don't know if I will actually use the item myself. I'm debating if I should keep the one I picked up or use it for a contest prize for the Xmas event.

Nyadriel
I am also happy with this. Of course they did not cover all the colors. But eh, we can still bug em til tey do.

PRETTY MUCH THIS. We will correct this. Somehow. Recolors will find a way.

I'll start questing for a Rainbow Paws Ticket if that's what it takes. No pixie left behind! emotion_donotwant

That might not be a bad idea, actually. We can call it Mystical Elf Fur, pick out some other ethereal colors for the other five poses. Perhaps a pale light blue, for cosplaying Queen Riverwisp?

Nyadriel
Anyway, we can do so friggin much with these!!
And I love that the dark Elf color was included. Yet another way for me to morph from Elf to tiny Fae-Elf without changing my skin tone like a chameleon if I did not want to!

Yes. Yessss. As far as I'm concerned, it is now totes canon that we're able to size-shift from full-size humans to a mini-size spirte form. Mine shall be no bigger than a doormouse! emotion_c8

its a curse
awww, I'm so sad. This was literally the only thing preventing me from being an animal base. ;~;

Now I have to try to earn 250gc in the next...2 days. wahmbulance

wish me luck?

And thank you, Pie! c:

Good luck! Let me know if you're not gonna make it, I'll hook you up. As I said, no pixie left behind!

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Pie

Good luck! Let me know if you're not gonna make it, I'll hook you up. As I said, no pixie left behind!

Aww thank you! you're so sweet. emotion_kirakira

I'm at 50gc doing these videos right now.
I fully regret spending my GC on swich'em. (But I didn't even notice the MCs this month?) And, really..
What was I going to get with like..154gc? or whatever it was before I went crazy on that game. x_x

edit: damn it, it's a black friday item and not a MC?

welp.
even better. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas