Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Pie

Nyadriel
I am also happy with this. Of course they did not cover all the colors. But eh, we can still bug em til tey do.

PRETTY MUCH THIS. We will correct this. Somehow. Recolors will find a way.

I'll start questing for a Rainbow Paws Ticket if that's what it takes. No pixie left behind! emotion_donotwant

That might not be a bad idea, actually. We can call it Mystical Elf Fur, pick out some other ethereal colors for the other five poses. Perhaps a pale light blue, for cosplaying Queen Riverwisp?

I just had a 'brilliant' idea!! Animal redeux of the skin dyes perhaps to put into Skin Tyte to make it easier on them than to be adding for inks! OR just put the whole set into one of those Form things! Six colors! (that would, of course, exclude black, grey and white) All into one!

I thought she was pink - while she was alive.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

its a curse
Pie

Good luck! Let me know if you're not gonna make it, I'll hook you up. As I said, no pixie left behind!

Aww thank you! you're so sweet. emotion_kirakira

I'm at 50gc doing these videos right now.
I fully regret spending my GC on swich'em. (But I didn't even notice the MCs this month?) And, really..
What was I going to get with like..154gc? or whatever it was before I went crazy on that game. x_x

edit: damn it, it's a black friday item and not a MC?

welp.
even better. :<

That's why I'm gonna help people get these while they're available!

Luckily, they don't appear to be limited or anything.

But we can't take any chances! Gaia must be swarmed by elves for Christmas!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nyadriel
Pie

Nyadriel
I am also happy with this. Of course they did not cover all the colors. But eh, we can still bug em til tey do.

I'll start questing for a Rainbow Paws Ticket if that's what it takes. No pixie left behind! emotion_donotwant

That might not be a bad idea, actually. We can call it Mystical Elf Fur, pick out some other ethereal colors for the other five poses. Perhaps a pale light blue, for cosplaying Queen Riverwisp?

I just had a 'brilliant' idea!! Animal redeux of the skin dyes perhaps to put into Skin Tyte to make it easier on them than to be adding for inks! OR just put the whole set into one of those Form things! Six colors! (that would, of course, exclude black, grey and white) All into one!

Why would anyone want to RP her while she was alive? That's silly. You're silly.

And yes yes yes. This would be great. Gaia, do this!
What are the new skins??

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

sobacco
What are the new skins??

One is the Magical Elf Fur which is being sold around the clock for the entire Black Friday sale.

The other is the Fantasy Elf Fur which is being sold in Flash Sales during the Black Friday sale.

Time-traveling Senshi

Pie
Chibi Halo
          Great effort but it fell a little short for my tastes. The second one should have included a white skin tone. I mean they're great "furs" but again I use a white-ish skin tone pose for my avatar and with no white tone I don't know if I will actually use the item myself. I'm debating if I should keep the one I picked up or use it for a contest prize for the Xmas event.

Nyadriel

Nyadriel
Anyway, we can do so friggin much with these!!
And I love that the dark Elf color was included. Yet another way for me to morph from Elf to tiny Fae-Elf without changing my skin tone like a chameleon if I did not want to!

Yes. Yessss. As far as I'm concerned, it is now totes canon that we're able to size-shift from full-size humans to a mini-size spirte form. Mine shall be no bigger than a doormouse! emotion_c8

its a curse
awww, I'm so sad. This was literally the only thing preventing me from being an animal base. ;~;

Now I have to try to earn 250gc in the next...2 days. wahmbulance

wish me luck?

And thank you, Pie! c:

Good luck! Let me know if you're not gonna make it, I'll hook you up. As I said, no pixie left behind!

Still, the more human skin tones fit in with my vision of the other pixie clans. Fire clan is a more tone D skinned type of clan kind of a charred skin color. Water clan is more tone C being all tanned and Polynesian like. While the Earth clan is more tone B and muddy looking. Air clan is of course all white skinned.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Chibi Halo
Pie
Chibi Halo
          Great effort but it fell a little short for my tastes. The second one should have included a white skin tone. I mean they're great "furs" but again I use a white-ish skin tone pose for my avatar and with no white tone I don't know if I will actually use the item myself. I'm debating if I should keep the one I picked up or use it for a contest prize for the Xmas event.

Nyadriel

Nyadriel
Anyway, we can do so friggin much with these!!
And I love that the dark Elf color was included. Yet another way for me to morph from Elf to tiny Fae-Elf without changing my skin tone like a chameleon if I did not want to!

Yes. Yessss. As far as I'm concerned, it is now totes canon that we're able to size-shift from full-size humans to a mini-size spirte form. Mine shall be no bigger than a doormouse! emotion_c8

its a curse
awww, I'm so sad. This was literally the only thing preventing me from being an animal base. ;~;

Now I have to try to earn 250gc in the next...2 days. wahmbulance

wish me luck?

And thank you, Pie! c:

Still, the more human skin tones fit in with my vision of the other pixie clans. Fire clan is a more tone D skinned type of clan kind of a charred skin color. Water clan is more tone C being all tanned and Polynesian like. While the Earth clan is more tone B and muddy looking. Air clan is of course all white skinned.

User Image

Extra sad: Those are not a real shade for these eyes.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Pie
Nyadriel
Pie

Nyadriel

Why would anyone want to RP her while she was alive? That's silly. You're silly.

And yes yes yes. This would be great. Gaia, do this!

Who would cosplay her while alive? Well I would (have have done more than once)

I would also love to see some animalized Sharaku noses too, for those that would like to add more... character.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nyadriel

I would also love to see some animalized Sharaku noses too, for those that would like to add more... character.

I have been proven wrong! You make a lovely Riverwisp.

Oh my god, they'd look like little tapirs.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Pie
Nyadriel

I have been proven wrong! You make a lovely Riverwisp.

Oh my god, they'd look like little tapirs.

Thank you!
Careful, you look yummy. ninja

Nah, not really. But how many pics have I seen over the years of little tiny elves with big noses. I am serious about this!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Nyadriel
Thank you!

Nah, not really. But how many pics have I seen over the years of little tiny elves with big noses. I am serious about this!

One attempt has already been made on my life.

I guess no one can resist a fairy cake!

If we're talking about oversized elf noses, I think of big, round, Hanna-Barbera-esque noses.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Pie
Nyadriel
Thank you!

One attempt has already been made on my life.

I guess no one can resist a fairy cake!

If we're talking about oversized elf noses, I think of big, round, Hanna-Barbera-esque noses.

I mam trying to remember the reference. I think I know what you mean (too early)

But I was referring more to the elves we see around Christmas time in various cartoons around the holidays. Rudolf comes to mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff