Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hassli
At least the items for paws would be great!

You wanna make a Diedrich elf, don't you. razz

Diamond Kitten

we already have ways to make cute animal fairies. Which is what the animal bases are, animals.
An elf, being human like, not being furry, scaly, feathered, is not animal, there for should not be put under an animal base.

Just my opinion!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Pie
Hassli
At least the items for paws would be great!

You wanna make a Diedrich elf, don't you. razz
how'd you guess?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Luster Dust
we already have ways to make cute animal fairies. Which is what the animal bases are, animals.
An elf, being human like, not being furry, scaly, feathered, is not animal, there for should not be put under an animal base.

Just my opinion!
humans are animals in the most technical sense, though. Besides, the human bases can be animals, why not the other way around?

Springtime Werewolf

what a cute idea! i know some may feel protective over the animalistic status of paws, but i don't see why not. 3nodding

i mean, there are tons of items to make the Human avatar base animalistic, i don't see a reason to keep paws furry (or scaly) exclusive. it would probably encourage paw usage, too, which smells like sales to gaia i am sure. lol

also, is it just me, or is there some kind of culture around paws usage developing? i've noticed quite strong attitudes towards paws users and it's rather perplexing, but i use a human base exclusively so i know very little about it. hmmm! question

Precious Kitten

K i n g X u m o t - XVI
Elves and fairies are too much like humans.
Keep them away from the Paw base please.
We're animals..let's keep it that way.
emotion_donotwant

This

Luster Dust

Just my opinion!

and this

Pie

I really don't see how this stops you guys from still being Animals.

Can't we share the little size stuff? confused

Haha no

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I am all for having Elf clothes like the Lab Tech guys wear. I am all for anything animalized, actually. I finally got my Luna Moth wings for my animorphen self - which I am really happy about because I got it now rather than later. I am quite happy about that.

But let's see:

Lab Tech items for animals
Holiday elf clothes for animals - and not just in red/white, but greens and blues would be nice too.

what else?
Reduex of the Gift (gold shop item found in Barton Boutique) would be cool!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Head Up Your Astronaut
what a cute idea! i know some may feel protective over the animalistic status of paws, but i don't see why not. 3nodding

i mean, there are tons of items to make the Human avatar base animalistic, i don't see a reason to keep paws furry (or scaly) exclusive. it would probably encourage paw usage, too, which smells like sales to gaia i am sure. lol

also, is it just me, or is there some kind of culture around paws usage developing? i've noticed quite strong attitudes towards paws users and it's rather perplexing, but i use a human base exclusively so i know very little about it. hmmm! question

I'm glad someone sees eye-to-eye with me on this. sweatdrop

It is actually a little disconcerting to me that people would be downvoting this idea not based on its own merits but simply because "Paws are not human".

Nevermind that these aren't human and there's precedent of these creatures having their own bases. An ElfTech skin would only be one degree closer to the human bases, and I think that's easy enough to overlook considering what a long history ElfTechs have had on the site...

And that I already posted a solution to make everyone happy:

Pie
If they really wanted to push the 'animals only, fools', they could give the sprite skins their own base selection in the avatar customization, let them wear Paws items, treat them as Humans for Paws contests and the forum. surprised

I just want cute tiny fairy bases, is that so wrong? emo

Diamond Kitten

Hassli
Luster Dust

Just my opinion!
humans are animals in the most technical sense, though. Besides, the human bases can be animals, why not the other way around?

human, not animal. We are talking about bases on a website, not real life. There are human bases, and animal ones. If a human like base is something that people don't like, then it's something people don't like. It's that simple. A lot of paws don't want it the other way around, because we were made to be cute and furry, not humans.

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

i think this idea is awesome! i don't see why a majority of paws here are so selfish.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Luster Dust
Hassli
Luster Dust

Just my opinion!

human, not animal. We are talking about bases on a website, not real life. There are human bases, and animal ones. If a human like base is something that people don't like, then it's something people don't like. It's that simple. A lot of paws don't want it the other way around, because we were made to be cute and furry, not humans.
but human bases can wear animal skins.

I really don't think it would be a big deal for animal bases to wear humanish skins.

The replies in this thread are hilarious. Who knew there were so many paw elitists.

Tipsy Creature

Naw man, cow skins.

Santa was a cow for a while, why can't we be one? (aside from that 'i am' item)

Angelic Healer

This is a great idea! I would definitely use a Paw base if we had an ElfTech skin.

Magical Fairy

Abbi Normal
Naw man, cow skins.

Santa was a cow for a while, why can't we be one? (aside from that 'i am' item)

Only if we get that cute little cape, too!

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
I would love to see this used to be honest, I know that the Paw base is supposed to be soft furry critters but this idea may just draw more of the community to try out the Paw base even if it is for a laugh over Christmas, I mean that is what Christmas is all about isn't it? Fun and Laughter?

Anyway even though I and a few others like the idea f being little elfs and sprites, I doubt it will go down well with most of the Paw userbase as there are some elitists that would bring hell upon the SF if this does get pushed out x_x;;

IDK It's a great idea that I would love to see but it depends if Gaia does this to be honest ): I'm more of a mythical creature fan then dressing up as bunnies, puppies and kitties crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff