Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr slowly walked his way up to the Skyforge were he saw Issac being hugged. He had successfully escaped the dungeon through the grate and managed to get his equipment back without being seen. He stopped behind the two before talking softly enough not to be heard at a distance but loud enough they would hear. "Dar' Virr hopes he's not interrupting anything hmm? So Issac can this one have his dagger back soon?"

He smiled as he set down his satchel before sitting down, the satchel made multiple metallic clinking sounds as he set it down.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa frowned a little. "From what I remember, I was out with a group of us.. We were searching for multiple werewolves spotted near one of the outlying villages.. I went to one of the Local bars, mostly for information hunting. There was this one guy who kept buying me drinks. Eventually, I left with him. Everything is a bit hazy after that.. But I remember him offering me a gift.." She said turning to look at Issac.
"It must just be fate." She said slowly turning back towards him. She gently wrapped her arms around him. It was obvious that she was scared. The only thing Silver Hand hated worse than Werewolves and the Companions were traitors. Even if it wasn't their fault. "What will happen to me. I'm sure that the Companions would want nothing to do with a former Silver Hand member.." She said looking at him quietly.
Aiesa looked over at the new comer. She wasn't sure how much he heard or cared, but she remained calm on the outside. She slowly dropped her arms from him, and quickly walked back to her armor, putting it on, and blushing. She'd need to go buy some normal clothes. Having left everything behind at her former home.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac hugs her again as she pulls close once more. "Don't worry, they don't know who you are. Just don't tell them that you are Wolvesbane. They just have to know that the silver hand is after you and they will protect you." Don't worry, I'll take care of it. But you may want to get rid of that silver sword of yours. It's making me nervous." He says with a chuckle. He then turns to his furry friend. "Oh yes, I forgot to give it to you before. Here it is." He says after digging in his pack and pulling out his dagger holding it out to him. "It's sharp as can be."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa nodded to him. "Alright.. I don't feel right about lying to them. But maybe after they get to know me.. They might be okay with my past.." She said looking to her sword. "I need someone to make me a non Silver version.. I love this sword to death. It's like a part of me." She said looking over to the skyforge. "So, when does the Blacksmith get here?" She asked curiously. Needing to get a sword made up for sure.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr took his dagger and put it back in his satchel and he couldn't help but hear Issac and the woman talk sometimes being a Khajiit was helpfull other time it kinda annoyed him sometimes hearing things he didn't want to. When he heard the Silverhand woman ask when the blacksmith would arrive and it made him snicker. "Your looking at him ma'am."

He smiled before walking over to the grindstone. "Issac do you have any steel ingots this one could use?"

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac chuckles when Dar'Virr reveals that Issac is the blacksmith. "It's true. I've become one of the best blacksmith in all of skyrim." He then pulls a skill ingot and holds it out to the Khajiit. "There you go, pound away." he says with a smile then turns back towards Aiesa. "I have to make a sword for a customer, but I can make you a skyforge steal sword. It's what were best known for."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa blinked a little. "Well, that would be nice.. Do you think you could make it look like this?" She asked pointing to her Silver sword. "I've gotten really used to wielding this blade." She would understand if he couldn't. She would adapt. "I do have a few things that I managed to retrieve from my secret storehouse." She said pulling out three pieces of pure Ebony. She also pulled out a box from within her bag. "This is one of their favorite trophies.. But I think i can make better use of them." She said opening the box. It contained two Daedra hearts. They have more. Back from when the Daedra were driven off.. Can you maybe craft my weapon with it?" She asked meaning her short sword.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr smiled as he pulled out his Scimitar and started sharpening it. "This sword was made by a master smith in Hammerfell Dar' Virr doesn't let anyone touch it."

He kept sharpening the sword as Issac went to work, after Dar' Virr had inspected it he stood up with a small coin purse in his hand before dropping it near the Skyforge.

"That should cover the ingot but Dar' Virr is quite the obtain-er of goods if you every need anything this one would love to help, but Dar' Virr is hungry they didn't feed him in the dungeon. Want anything?"

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac looks completely surprised when she suddenly pulls out ebony and some daedra hearts. "Where is everyone getting these?" He asks as he picks up one of the hearts. "I wish I had six of these, then I could make the best armor there is. But yes, I can make an amazing sword with these. Much better then those disgusting silver ones." Issac grabs the money from Dar'Virr with a thankful smile. "Well, if you ever come across these I could use as many as you can find. And I'll pay well for them too." Then he thought for a second. "Actually breakfast would be great. I'll eat anything you find." He then turns towards the forge and pulls out the other girls daedra heart. "Another girl wants one of these swords. She wants it to look very nice, so I'll do hers first, then you can let me know if you would still prefer it shaped like your old sword." Issac starts to melt down the metal and once it was liquid he very carefully drops in the heart. He had never done this before and he was afraid what might happen. As he does so there was an interesting sound and the metal changed color slightly and gave off a slightly evil but powerful vibe, but not enough to make someone uncomfortable. "Alright, here we go." He says as he pours it into a basic mold to give it some shape before hammering away at it.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa nodded to him, before looking to the khajiit. "No, i'm good thank you." She said sighing softly. Having been on the move for two days non stop. She was physically and mentally exhausted. Without even realize it, she drifted off, listening to the sounds of metal striking metal. She was sure that Issac would wake her when he was finished with the crafting.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac pounded away on the first weapon finishing it and sharpening it in about 45 minutes. He smiles at his work. It was truly a work of art. He sets it down gently on the weapons rack and pulls his armor off, he was getting a little hot. He wasn't wearing a shirt and only had pants on. He then then starts on Aiesa's blade. He gently picked her's up as to not wake her and examined it, feeling the weight and shape before crafting the replica. The new one was heavier, just because it was a heavier metal, but it looked like a dark blackish version of her silver sword. He glances over to see if she was still sleeping before he took the dwarven armor and pounded away on that for an hour shaping it to match his body perfectly and strengthening it a little for added protection. He loved his armor that he crafted. It felt so comfortable he often felt no need to take it off unless he was particularly hot. He then pulled off his steal armor and pulled on his new armor moving around in it a little with a pleased smile. He then gently taps Aiesa with the toe of his boot. "I've finished your sword if you'd like to see it."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa was dreaming about her family. These were the happiest moments she had, right up until the attack. She'd relive these nightmares at least two to three times a month. They'd only gotten worse since her change. When Issac tapped her. She snapped awake, and pulled her steel dagger out, holding it towards his throat. She then stopped, slowly lowering the dagger. "Sorry.. Bad dream." She said rubbing her eyes a little. "So, how long was I out?" She asked curiously.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac frowns a little. "I have dreams like that often. Did you ever hear that our whole town was destroyed? I was the only one who survived because I was out of town making a delivery for my father. I came back and everyone was dead laying on the floor in puddles of blood..." He looked as if he were staring at nothing for a moment as a few images flashed through his mind. He quickly shook his head and replaced his frown with a smile. "Anyway, you've been asleep for about three and a half hours, but I've finished my work, and here is your sword." He says as he pulls her sword from a rack and holds it out to her.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr nodded as he walked to the BannaredMare to get some food. While he was there he bought two goat legs and a couple of apples. On his way out Dar' Virr bumped into a tall hooded elf. "This one apologizes but he is in a hurry." Before the elf could respond Dar' Virr had left and was on his way back to the skyforge.

Volanare

"Hmm what a peculiar Khajiit I wonder where he's going?" Volanare walked out of the BannaredMare to see the Khajiit's tail disappear after ascending the stairs to the cloud district. "Hmm interesting how man doesn't care that a Khajiit is in their city."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

"I see.." She said quietly. Thankful that he changed the subject. She looked at the new blade that she was presented. "It's.. amazing." She said gently retrieving the sword from him. "A little heavier.. Good. I always hated how light that was." She said admiring the blade. "What do I owe you?" She asked curiously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff