Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina was got off guard when she heard Jora's soft voice then felt her lips touch her cheek..and then a soft hand on her hair. She swore she felt her cheeks take a light shade of red, "O-oh hey Jora..there you are..I didn't mean to sleep so much..I was planning on sneaking into your room..but once I hit the bed..I was out.." Ina leaned a little closer to Jora and returned the favor of the kiss except this time she kissed her on the lips before quickly pulling away and rubbed her arms quietly, her face nearly turned bright red. "I um...I..you hungry..? Or maybe ready to go on the quest?" Ina quickly walked over to the table and grabbed a small chuck of bread. She was trying to ignore Jora and the awkward stunt she just tried to pull..and to lose the color in her cheeks.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac nods at the elf when he speaks of the tree. It was quite beautiful. He then glances over at his new furry friend running up towards them. "Thank you for breakfast, will you be leaving town?" He asks at he seemed to be in a hurry. He then glances back up at the elf as he hands out the food to his other companions. "Oh, what sort of research do you need help with, and what does that have to do with fighters like us?" He then looks at the girl who he just noticed standing beside him. She was the one form the night before. "I'm sorry about last night, I was tired and a bit grumpy, what is it that you need?"
[Wow, talk about character multitasking. How'd I get to be so popular XD]
[[I can make another charatcer and have him be in the companions to help you with all the stuff kain. He doesn't have to be above you or anything. Unless you want me to make a leader or something. But It is open to you in what you want. Just offering my help to ya. <3 ]]

Timid Elder

Volanare

"Well this is dangerous research because well how can i put this well frankly I need to summon an unbound Dremora." Volanare crossed his arms as he thought who in their right mind assist him. Truth was last time he had mercenary assistance the Dremora slaughtered them before Volanare could banish it back to oblivion.

"If you don't wish to assist me i wouldn't blame you. But if you do assist me and survive you'll be well rewarded."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora couldn't help but laugh a little. "Your so nervous.. It makes you cute." She said gently licking her lips. "I think Breakfast would be good." She said noting that there was still no one here. Without even taking a second thought, she quickly crossed the room. Gently pulling Ina to her, and leaning her back. She placed a passionate kiss upon her lips. After a moment, she released the kiss, setting her up right. She then placed a playful smack on her a**. "How about we go get some food?" She asked with a smile.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa watched as he was practically bombarded with questions by multiple people. She listened about the Dremora, and only smiled. They were tough, she knew that much. It sounded like it would be fun. Still, she wasn't sure if Issac would take on such a mission, and she still needed her proving mission to even be a part of the companions. She kept her mouth shut, not wanting to get in the middle of it.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Before Ina even had time to react she felt her body fall victim to Jora and her sudden kiss and smack on her a**. Was she always on her feet? Or did Jora pull her off her feet do her thing then throw her back on her feet? All Ina knew for sure was that the little piece of bread was no longer in her feet. "Um..um..yeah breakfast sounds really good.." Her voice was a little shaky and Ina was extremely confused on what happened and how she did it that fast. "I-I'm sorry..but did all of that just happen..you really..kiss me and then smack my a**? Does this mean you are with me..or at least interested?" Ina knew for a fact she was interested in Jora. Ever since she laid eyes on Jora she wanted to make her, hers. Her heart never feel so quickly to a Nord of all things or anyone else for that matter. Was it because of the lack of company..or the absence of love..?

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora smiled, and gave her another wink. "Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out." She said waving her on with her finger, as she left the companions hall. She saw Issac, and another girl, talking to an elf. "Hey, I'll be back with Ina in a bit. Were getting some breakfast." She said waving as she went down the stairs.
"No, no, don't apologize. It was really late. Thank you for telling me where the inn was. But, I was just wondering if there was anything I could do around here? For some gold of course." She stopped and turned her head to face the high elf as he spoke.
"A conjurer, huh? If I had all of my sight, I'd take you up on that offer....Just how good of a reward are we talking about here?"
Aeri was confident in her archery skills, but she didn't think she could take down a Dremora by herself. However, after nearly 100 years of just about the same things, an event like this is hard to pass up...
Actually...the elf seemed familiar to her. She wasn't sure how, since she didn't have too many dealings with high elves before.

· · · { Aeri } · · ·

(( I know, right? haha, sorry about that~))

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac turns towards the elf lifting an eyebrow. "Why would you want to summon an unbounded Dremora? How does that help you?" He wasn't sure about this whole dremora thing, but then again, the companions were up for helping anyone as long as fighting is involved. He glances around at the group that was with him. "I'll have to ask our leader about this, but it might be a perfect test to join the companions for a group this large. We'll split the money with you." He says to the girl the night before. "What do you think Aiesa?"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

"It sounds like a challenge worthy of the Companions, and a great way to see what were made of.. Assuming it doesn't get some of us killed." She said not sounding worried about herself. More for others around. She hadn't met the other new recruits. Or how many of them there were. Then there was also the fact of the Unbound Dremora. It was surely more than just the trainee's could handle. She didn't even know anything about this stranger looking for work. Still, it wasn't her concern. She was willing to prove just about anything to the companions at this point. Assuming they were willing to give her a second chance. Eventually maybe even forgive and forget.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac nods at Aiesa's approval. "Good to hear that you're interested. How about we head inside the guild hall and meet up with the others. Maybe the leader will be there and we can get this all figured out officially." He says as he opens the door and holds it while he waits for everyone to file in. "This should be a fun fight. It's been a while since I've faced a real challenge such as this. He then spots Jora heading off towards the market. "Hey Jora, could you come back here, we are going to discuss the qualification test to become part of the companions."
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina couldn't help but watch Jora as she walked out of the hall. She remained there in a trace for a bit before she raced after her, nearly running over Issac and the others who followed. "Oh, sorry excuse me! I need to follow J-" She stopped when she saw her..another crazy beautiful nord..This town is just filled with beautiful people it seems. Little did she know Ina was staring the entire time she was running and smacked right into Jora's back and fell with a light thud. She rubbed her head before jumping back on her feet and staring at Jora. "I..um..I'm sorry Jora! I was distracted..when you left and then I left saw some one..kept looking then bam.." Her eyes widened as her head was filled with a sharp pain, "Ow!! Now I understand the whole..helmet thing..are you okay my sweet Jora!? Ina didn't mean to hurt you!"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora couldn't help but let out a laugh when she said she was distracted. Jora had noticed the other 2 females that were engaged in conversation with Issac, she gently smiled to her. "I'm fine, but I think breakfast will have to be put on hold." She said pointing to Issac, as she gently took her by the hand, and led her up and back in to the companion's hall, making sure to be the last two in. Afterwards, they all took a seat, awaiting the Leader of the companions to come and join them. Even though she wasn't a member yet, she picked at some of the food that was spread out on the table. Making sure it was still good first. It seemed like it hadn't even been out for a day yet.
User Image
Alexander T. Wolfs-Bane

Alex was lazily passed out on his bed. He was drinking the previous night and by some miracle made it to his bed..well half way. He was face down with the right side of his body partially hanging off the bed. He was still in full armor, his fancy red armor passed down from generations..and his axe..his father gave to him still hugged his back. Alex's eyes slowly opened as he heard the sounds of people above him. "Hrrmph.." he grunted and pushed himself off the bed. He was hungover but business called. Now Alex was a big man for his age..each time he took a step it made a decent sound as if it was warning the new bloods he was on his way and the armor he wore didn't exactly help him sneak around either. Alex finally made his way to the stairs and climbed up them the best he could and kicked open the door. He noticed there was a few people in the hall.."Hm..a lot of females in here..Issac?" Alex walked over to his chair and just fell it in. His eyes never stopped studying the new faces. "Even a few elves..A..dark elf wishes to join too Issac? You have out done yourself this time my boy. Fill me in. What's the job? Or do they all seek to join?" It didn't take him long to find a bottle of Nord Mead..and he began to drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff