Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Story

It's been one hundred and fifty years since Martin Septim sacrificed himself to drive the Deadra back. Currently in the world, the Orcs are finally fed up with being considered just above animals and uncivilized, and are trying to rule the world to prove their use and abilities, starting with Skyrim. Though they've caused little damage yet, caution should still be exercised, for the roads of Skyrim are more dangerous than ever before.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Rules

One- You do not godmod on large scales. Small things like dragging someone along with you is fine, but I don't want to see it get out of control.
Two- PG 13. I'm fine with some blood, bit of gore, some decapitations here and there, but nothing to big. This also means keep cybering out of the forum. Keep the Gaia standards.
Three- Me and Kimi are the gods in this forum. What we say goes. Also respect any appointed mods.
Four- This is roughly fifty years before the Dragonborn and that chaos, so no Dragons, and no Thu'um(Unless you play a Greybeard or something).
Five- We reserve the right to add rules as we see fit.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Skeleton

Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Race: (Argonian or Bosmer. No things like angel or demon)
Disease: (Also put vampirism or any other similar condition here)
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance ▼
► Weight:
► Height:
► Hair Color:
► Eye Color:
► Skin Color:
► Picture:
Weapons ▼
► Primary Weapon:
► Secondary Weapon:
► Backup Weapon:
Skills ▼
The Warrior▼
►Archery
►Block
►Heavy Armor
►One Handed
►Two Handed
►Smithing
The Mage▼
►Alteration
►Conjuration
►Destruction
►Illusion
►Restoration
►Enchanting
The Thief▼
►Alchemy
►Light Armor
►Lockpicking
►Pickpocket
►Sneak
►Speech
Extra ▼
Voice ▼

Extra information ▼

PM this to either me or Kimi Mew Mew titled "For Skyrim!" so we know you read everything important
If you have any questions about it, you may also pm those to either of us.
Also, please remove anything in brackets.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Accepted Characters

Link

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Announcements and Events

Anything of importance will go here.

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

Open

Have fun~

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was bored out of his mind. He had returned to the Companions Hall in Whiterun late in the evening the night before, dragging a trolls head in with him. That night was like almost every other. They drank, told stories, and laughed. It was a wonderful night with all those that he was proud to call brothers, but then morning came.

Issac woke up with a pounding headache. He drank a bit more than what he was used to and forgot to close the blinds. It was strangely silent in the building that he shared with many others. He got up and pulled his armor and weapons on before wandering around the building. Most everyone had already left. All except for a strange old guy that he never really got along with. He decided to head up to the skyforge and see if he could give the blacksmith a hand. He said it had been really slow that past week and had nothing for him to do.

After lounging around the town for a few hours he decided he would head out of the city and try and find something interesting to do. There were always creatures out there. If he didn't find anything tough to kill, he might at least get himself a deer. He could use the skins to make some new gloves. His were getting warn down from heavy use.

He stretches a little before heading out the door and strolling down the street. A few people gave him happy greetings. He had helped many of the people here with all kinds of tasks and was one of the favorites of the village. He was kind and not as serious as most of the companions, and very willing to help. Once outside the city he decides to explore an area he had never been. He came upon a house out there all by itself. He starts walking towards it, wondering if the person living there could use a hand with anything. Anything was better than having absolutely nothing to do.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Inahime's days have been extremely slow lately and she even started to leave her house with just her bow and elven sword. She figured there was no need for her shield at the moment. The land was at peace and no one really bothered her. Inahime went hunting yesterday and killed a nice big elk. It would feed her for a few weeks and plus she could turn it's skin into a warm blanket or even a vest. That's what she was in the process of..making a elf skinned blanket for the cold winter. Skinning wasn't her favorite of tasks but it was a lot better then walking to the Nord infested Whiterun that was so close and the easiest place to sell her wares.

Inahime stopped for a moment when she swore she heard foot steps approaching her small house. Nord's no doubt thinking her home was abandon and for the taking. She sighed to herself, luckily she always wore her full elvish armor at all times, other then the helmet of course. Inahime lightly set the elf aside and unsheathed her blade and even grabbed her shield. Nord's wern't that much taller then her..and she has dealt with them before. Luck for her she had nothing of value so if she did end up losing or being knocked out..nothing would be lost.

Inahime sighed to herself once more and bashed up her door, her shield raised and her blade pointed towards the man. Her eyes fixed on his and she glared. She was right, a Nord was approaching her home. "Speak Nord! You are trespassing on my land and I will not hesitate to use force. All I ask for is peace from you Nords, but time and time again you people keep harassing me. Tell who ever your boss is..to leave The Yokohama land alone. There is nothing of value here. No mead or food for you either. Now Speak!"

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora rode through Skyrim upon the horse which she had bought for her journey. She had already passed through Helgen, and stopped only briefly at the blacksmiths house, mostly for sentimentalism. But she did manage to talk the man down to a good deal on crafting her some new armor. She had been stopping in each town, gathering the ingredients she needed for it, and managed to acquire herself a Dwarven set of armor. She opened her pack, and looked at the 15 Grand Soul gems. "Perfect, now I need to find an enchanting table." She said picking up speed as she headed towards her destination, Whiterun.

Upon arrival to the outskirts of Whiterun, she gave her horse to the stable hand, and payed him to keep her safe. She couldn't help but overhear someone speaking loudly, and it sounded like it could be trouble. She would've perfered to find a enchanting table first, but she walked over, her steel swords within easy reach. "Is something the matter over here?" She asked curiously as she came up behind the man, looking at the dark elf curiously.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was a little surprised to see someone come out of the building with such an angry look on their face. Much different than how the rest of Whiterun acted around him. He was unarmed and lifted his hands a little showing that he didn't want any trouble. "Hey, calm down woman, I'm just bored out of my mind and was wondering if you needed help with anything." He smiled a little, but upon hearing the footsteps behind him he pulled out his blade, a small bit of flame igniting in his other hand turning sideways and stepping back a little so no one behind him. He feared that this may have been a bandit trap set for him. The bandits hated him, for he had killed many many of them. The first thing he noticed was the armor this woman was wearing. He always wanted to craft dwarven armor, but it was a little hard to find those materials around whiterun, and he didn't really have much money to purchase bars of dwarven metal. Then he looked up at her face, she didn't seem that threatening. "I was looking to see if anyone in the area needed my assistance." he says cautiously.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora looked at the man. She had her hand upon the handles of her blades, She hadn't gotten the elven swords she had wanted crafted, because the man did not have the skills to do so. "Is that so, well I am looking for assistance." She said slowly removing her hands from her blades. "My name is Jora..." She paused, She wouldn't know if anyone in skyrim would remember her last name, it had been almost 6 years, but Windstalker Arms and Armor had been well known for quite awhile. She decided that it would be rude to not introduce herself fully, and proceeded anyway.

"I am Jora Windstalker, I have come seeking a few things. A smith who can produce exquisite Elven Blades, Or even more prefered, Akaviri Katana's. I have the material's for either. "I am also looking for an Enchanting Table, and finally I am seeking the Companions. My teacher told me that the Companions, one of the eldest guilds of fighter in the lands. Would be the best place for me to train as a warrior farther." She said gently smiling. "If you would be so kind as to help me, i think you will solve two peoples problems at once, as it seems our beautiful Dark Elf maiden here doesn't want to be bothered." She said with the same small smile. "I would be more than willing to compensate you for your time."

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr was traveling with a caravan north from Falkreath, he struck a good deal with one of the guards for some armor. The caravan merchants were extremely impressed. "Dar' Virr this one wishes to know how you managed to get that guards armor?" Dar' Virr smiled as he looked down at the Falkreath guard armor he was now wearing.

"Dar' Virr doesn't sell his trade secrets so easily." "The same goes for all of us Dar' Virr." The Khajiit caravan was full of laughter as they left Honningbrew Meadery soon after Dar' Virr waved off the caravan when he saw a group of people fighting in the distance. "May your roads lead you to warm sands." The caravan merchants and guards waved back as Dar' Virr walked off.

Dar' Virr used his natural sneaking abilities to sneak around the back of the house. He kept his hands away from his weapons in case he was spotted. But as a Khajiit he always had his claws so many didn't trust his kind.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina continued to glare at the Nord as it seems he brought another with him..this time it was a female..which distracted her for a moment..How she hated nords..but was also.. extremely attracted to them..more then she would be to her own kind. She studied the man she was talking to a bit more and felt like she knew him from some where. "You..seem familiar..you hang with the companions don't you? Then you can take your Nord friend over there to what she needs and leave my land alone." Her attention was focused on the female when she mentioned wanting elvish weapons and then glanced at her blade which was probably want she wanted.

"Jora..Windstalker..? Why does that name seem to familiar..anyway as I was thinking. You say you want a blade like mine correct? My father gave me and my brothers a few elvish blades..I have a few extra in my home. They may be dull and need to be sharpened..I will gladly exchange them..for either some fur blankets..gold or anything useful." He ears twitched a bit when she swore she heard some one walk behind her house but just shrugged it off. "Fine..you two may come into my home as we talk. She slowly sheathed her blade and lowered her shield. Ina walked towards her house and kept her door open for the two, "It's a pretty small cabin..the furniture made of wood. Table is a decent size..made for four..Please come in..we have business to discuss Ms. WindStalker.." she gave her a small wink and just nodded at the man.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiled a little and put away his blade. This was a lucky day for him. He had missed blacksmithing and was looking forward to help her. "As the dark elf said, I am a member of the companions. I am also a very talented, but poor blacksmith. My shop was destroyed a few years ago and I haven't had the chance to earn enough money to buy a new one, but we can use the skyforge. If you'd like I can also alter your armor to fit you a little better. It's always more comfortable to be wearing something tailored to fit you." He says as he walks inside nodding a thank you to the elf. He was a little afraid that the elf woman would trade the blade to the nord and ruin his chance to make the blade himself, but either way, he would get the opportunity to sharpen the blade and maybe get a chance to work with some dwarven armor.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora followed her in, practically dragging the man behind her. She sat down with the elf at the table, having the man sit down with them. "Well, I can see what I have. I've been gathering many items from my travels across the other lands." She said opening her pack. She pulled out unrefined Ebony, and bars of moonstone. She pulled out some leather, and leather strips. As well as some steel bars, and iron bars. "Hmm, ah ha!" She exclaimed, pulling the blankets she had out, and letting the Elf inspect them. They were in fine condition, and she also pulled out her larger bag of soul stones, putting them aside. "I don't know what your looking for exactly, but This is all extra stuff I have." She said been carrying near capacity for awhile now. "So, I never got either of your names. I would hate to call you elf and nord." She said trying to lighten the mood a little. "Oh, since you said you knew about smithing. What do you make of these? I mined for some of them, and my former trainer had me buy the ones we came across as we traveled." She said handing him an Ebony chunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff