Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Elder

Volanare

Volanare looked up to see everyone leaving he quickly grabbed his stuff and run up besides Issac as he mentioned summoning the dremora in the silver hand base. "Impossible.... simply put summoning an unbound dremora takes time and a summoning area. But bound dremoras thats simple but way to easy i think i'll make them disappear with a good thunderbolt. Before we go in maybe we could all use a quick boost of courage?" Volanare had put the book back in his satchel, he pulled out a daedric dagger and handed it to Issac. "That dagger is from oblivian i got it from a conjurer, before he died he told me how to get these weapons with out forging them. Imagine daedric weapons straight from oblivion, perfectly crafted with no human imperfections." Volanare's head seemed to be in the clouds as he followed the troop of companions.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora didn't even react or change when the spell hit her. Being a master Enchanter, she had a ring and Amulet each enchanted with Resist Magic. She sheathed her swords as soon as he was calm, listening intently to the conversation at hand. She was right behind Issac out the door. She knew Ina would be on her way, and couldn't wait to do some fighting, she was still irritated from before, and may the gods help whoever got in her way.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac looks over at the mage glancing down at the dagger. "Wow, that is impressive. Would you be able to get a sword like that?" he asks curiously. It would be a great help in my fight against the silver hand. Though it is disapointing that we can't give them a dremora to deal with. Maybe they'd change professions after they run into one of those." He chuckles. "Those are far more frightening than werewolves."
[[ I'm sorry but I'm going to have to leave the role play for some time. My Aunt got hit pretty bad by a drunk driver and I need to be there for her in the hospital. I'm sorry for all the problems this may cause in the role play but I will be back. I asked for Kain and if Sith is willing to just bring my characters with them. I'm not dropping the Rp..I just have something really important I need to do. I'm sorry. -Mew Mew]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff