Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiles as he hears the man tromping around downstairs and then hears the door swing open and watches him walk to the table. "Well, it's a little complicated. These three want to join." He points to the two nord women and the dark elf. "The woman right there is looking for a job and the elf wants to summon an unbound Dremora so he needs our help. So I was thinking, since there are so many of us, we could use the Dremora thing to test their skill in battle. I'll join them and let you know what I think when it's all over. What do you think?"
User Image
Alexander T. Wolfs-Bane

Alex was listening as he chugged the rest of his drink and slammed it on the table. "Ha! You never cease to amaze me Issac. You know you remind me of me at your age. Always thinking of the companions and how to help others, but to go alone with these..as far as I know inexperienced people. It's dangerous Issac and you are one of my best black smiths. Before I give you my blessing.." He stood up and glanced at the dark elf at first and then Aiese. His cool blue eyes fixed on hers as he rubbed his chin through his beard. "How curious...anyway as I was saying. This is directed to the new bloods. What makes you qualified to join the companions? Don't worry nothing you say will stop you from going along with Issac and maybe even myself. As long as you don't tell me your a mass murderer or something along those lines. We do not accept criminals or law breakers. Unless of course you paid for your crimes and that part of you is long gone. Now you may speak..starting with you," he said keeping his stare on Aiese and finally pointing at her. Once he was finished he sat down with his gaze still fixed on Aiese.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa swallowed lightly, then nodded to him. "I... I am not proud of my past. But let me start from the beginning. I come from the same village that Issac does. When I was about 8, my family was returning from Helgen, and we were attacked by a stray Were. My parents were killed, and I was about to be next. Before this group of people came and killed the werewolf. I was taken with them. This group is known as the Silver Hand. I was trained, for many years in sword fighting, among other things... Eventually I became a high ranking memeber in the SIlver Hand. My title was Wolvesbane..." She paused to let that sink in a second, but then continued. "As you are well aware, I've killed many a werewolf, and honestly, it was all caused by the leading memeber of the silver hand, twisting this anger I had about my parents to their benefit. Reguardless.. About five days ago, I was on assignment, and I got taken for a loop, I was looking for information on a were in a bar, and this guy kept buying me drinks. What nord turns down a good drink, but before I knew what was going on.. I was in over my head. He took me to some cave and gave me a "gift".. Hense I came here, because I had no where else to turn. Low and behold I found Issac..." She just sort of teetered off. Trying to be vague about them being Werewolves. Not that anyone would believe someone accusing the companions of being werewolves, but they didn't need any bad face in the community.
User Image
Alexander T. Wolfs-Bane

Alex's hands were clinched into fists as her story continued. She did have the look about her..and he was all to aware of what she did to were wolves. Hearing she was a member of the silver hand and even a high ranking one was just the thing to set him over the edge. The killing a were he may have been able to forgive but being a member of that damned group was crossing the line. Alex suddenly slammed the table with both of his hands, breaking where he smashed. Hate filled his cool eyes as he glared at pointed at her, "This is unforgivable! No member of the damned Silver Hand will enter the companions. I knew it was you Aiesa. Once I set my eyes on you. You have entered these halls for the first and last time Aiesa! Issac friend or not you will feel the cool steal of my axe!" If it wasn't for the others being here he would have changed right then and there and ripped her heart out of her chest. He quickly pulled out his axe and climbed on the table, kicking the assortment of food and drinks towards Aiesa. "The Silver Hand and all its members will fall! I will send them your head myself Wolvesbane!" He raised his axe of his head in an attempt to split her in half.
((Don't forget he's a little drink and really clumsy right now. So his swings are slower and he stumbles slightly.))

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa sighed softly. "So much for the appealing to his kind heart method.." She said quickly ducking under the table, and coming out the other side. "Excuse me ladies." She said to Jora and Ina, as she used their chairs to pull herself out from under the table quickly. She didn't dare flee from the companions hall. Bringing this guy raving through the town would be one dangerous, and two only serving a greater purpose to him. Once they were out of the town. He could hunt her down in his werewolf form.. She couldn't compete with him at that. She'd only been one for less than a week. She was quickly running out of options. It was either die, or fight. If theres one thing that Aiesa knew, she wasn't going to go down without a fight. But to her surprise, the other nord Initiate Jora if her memory served stood up and slammed her hands down on the table.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora slammed her hands down on the table, making the whole thing shake. It was obvious she was a lot stronger than she looked. "I don't pretend to know what the hell the silver hand have done to you in the past. I don't know why you care that she killed a bunch of werewolves, but I'll be damned if I see the harbinger of the companions go in to a rage at this woman who obviously came to you for help, and possible refuge. so she affiliated with this obviously devious group. She even stated that she was taken after he parents were killed at age 8. She was god damned honest with you, and I could tell she knew what that honesty might get her. What, would you rather have had her lie about her past? I may not be a companion, and I may never be, but I'll be damned if you condemn someone for their past, and not judge them on their present deeds. So far, she's been honest, hasn't obviously killed anyone since getting here, and sought you out, because obviously she's done something to upset this Silver Hand... So before you go in to another rage.. I suggest you think long and hard about the fact that she knew what could happen by coming here, and came here anyway despite the trouble she may get in to. And I'll be damned honest with you. I don't care if your also the god damned High King. If you so much as come at her again, I'll put you in your place. I've seen bandits with more tact than you." She said pulling her hand up, and drawing her swords, obviously ready to back up her talk.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(So, i've either successfuly defended both of my characters, or got them both killed... either way I've accomplished something.)

Timid Elder

Volanare

Volanare sighed as he stood up and unfolded his arms and opened his hands, a green light began to shine in both his palms. "I think we all need to calm down a bit and talk this over like civil beings." After he spoke he shot the calming spell at Jora, Alexander, and Aiesa. "Now that that's settled back to the task at hand, Mr. Alexander if you wish to test these warriors why not send them on their own missions, but have Ms. Aiese come with me to assist. An unbound Dremora is quite a challenge, maybe there's a chance she'll be killed." Volanare made one mistake he never made sure the spells hit there mark, so in case they didn't he charged up the spell again.
User Image
Alexander T. Wolfs-Bane

Aiesa was already gone by the time his axe smashed against the table. He quickly turned to face her even if his weapon was still in the table. Alex had his share of brawls in his day and sometimes preferred to use his hands since he was much faster. Before he had time to take Jora's words into account he felt his back get hit by something which caused his body to twitch slightly. His anger slowly began to fad and he knew why. Hit by some kind of spell..probably wise before he killed the two..or at least take one down with him. Alex walked to the table and jumped down looking at Aiesa and then Jora and sighed. Then he walked around the table and with one hand pulled out his axe, "Your words hold much wisdom lass and I agree. She was honest with me and could have easily told me a lie. Best keep your Silver Hand past to yourself. The other veterans will have the same reaction as me." He walked back to his seat as he talked to the two Nords. "I apologize for my reactions and trying to kill you. I will allow you to prove yourself to the companions. I owe you at least that much. Issac, you will take the dark elf and..her friend." He was referring to Jora since he never knew her name. "And I will go with Aiesa and the magic wielder who needs the unbound Dremora. Issac, your recruits mission will be up North. We have been getting reports of increased Ice troll activity near Solitude. People have gone missing along with horses. I want you three to solve this problem and bring me back trophies of your kill. Understood? You are up to the challenge right Issac?"

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac knew this was bad, his sword was drawn and ready to try and fight off the angry Alexander, but he was relieved to see the elf zap him with some spell calming him down. Issac quickly puts his weapon away and slumps back against the seat. He wasn't too pleased to hear that he was going to go with Aiesa to fight the demon and not him. "Are you sure it's wise to have you travel with her? Knowing you you'll probably end up in a fight again. We could switch it up and I can take her to kill the ice trolls. I'm sure that the two of us could easily take them out. You'll need more people for the dremora.

Timid Elder

Volanare

Mr. Issac i assure you your love interest will be save if Mr. Alexander goes into another rampage i'll be sure to hit him with another calming illusion, and if someone gets hurt im quite an adept healer. Besides Alexander should see what Aeisa is made of for himself." Volanare had moved behind Issac and to a different bench and took out a different book out called Exodus and started reading it.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Aiesa Pryde

Aiesa was hit by the calming spell, but she didn't seem to change much. It was obvious that she remained rather calm through the whole thing.
"Now, as for this quest, I have no problem, dispatching a Dremora with the harbinger, but I also brought this, in case things truly went south." She said pulling out a piece of something. She walked over to Alexander, and handed it to him. Along with a piece of paper. "The Silver hand has been searching for the pieces of Wuuthrad. This was the only one they had found so far, but this is also the location of another piece, at least that they think." She said still a little timid. But could they blame her for keeping a secret like this, at least until now. "If you still want you and I to dispatch this Dremora, I have no problem with it. But I think this may be a more pressing matter." She said a serious look on her face, as she looked between Alexander and Issac.
User Image
Alexander T. Wolfs-Bane

Alex studied the paper and became more and more considered as he finished and gave a small smile n nod to Aiesa. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Perhaps your Silver Hand back ground can be more helpful then I thought. Yes, Issac change of plans. We need to get these pieces before the Silver Hand. We are talking all the new bloods with us. This will be a perfect test. Aiesa do you know where they would keep this item? Can you lead us to their StrongHold? We need to strike them before they strike us. Cripple their efforts to take what is ours. Issac, we leave immediately. We will get to the other business as soon as this is finished. When everyone is ready meet me outside the city gates." With that he stood up, put his weapon back on his back and left the hall. He was as ready as he would ever be and headed to Whiteruns main gate.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was unmistakably excited about this. He had never really had a chance to fight the silver hand and he was looking forward to it. "It's time to take the fight to them for once." He stood up and runs down stairs and grabs his pack and throws some food inside of it from off the table and a few bottles of mead. "Alright, lets go." He was about to leave when he turns to the mage. "Oh... sorry about this, it seems like something important has come up. You may join us if you wish, or you may wait here, the choice is up to you. Or maybe we can summon the dramora in their base, that might be a bit of fun." With that he was out the door and headed to the front gate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff