Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac almost died upon seeing the unrefined ebony. "I have been looking for those for years." He couldn't help but touch it, a strange look on his face as if it were more precious than gold. "Alas, I am too poor to afford them. Those are chucks of unrefined ebony. They make some of the best heavy armor that can be crafted by man. Where did you come upon this? I have been checking the shops here in Whiterun, but they rarely have it, and it's far to expensive for me. I'm too nice and often end up slaying bandits or other things for no pay. I can only hope to one day obtain enough of that stuff to make my own pair of ebony armor someday."

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Some call me a pyromaniac...

Ardes Etuuel

Ardes had explained to the guards many times that his slightly violent act of setting the Bannered Mare on fire was one of self-defence, as many times he had been threatened by the patrons, merely because he was a mage! Though, the large amount of Honningbrew Mead he had consumed may have had an affect on his actions. Although he had already spent a week or so in the Dragonsreach Dungeons, he continued to practice his magic, provoking the guards as he did so, relighting the torches whenever they put them out for sleep, moving around the guard's things when they weren't looking, and just being an overall nuisance.

Eventually though, after his colleague Farengar appealed to the Jarl, Ardes was released, but forbidden to use magic inside the walls of Whiterun, he took this as reasoning to just leave, he had only been there to rest for a while, Ardes was not an average mage, although he did wear the robes and hood of a student at the college, he wore strong steel gauntlets and boots, which created loud thuds on the ground with every step as he left the town and wandered past the stables.

Stopping for a moment, he took a deep breath of fresh air and looked around, the one problem with his leaving Whiterun, was he had no plans and no indication of where he should go next, he could go to Solitude, but he thought there were too many Altmer... Ardes despised Altmer, and if one happened to annoy him, it would go home with its pointy ears badly burned... So Ardes just stopped and sat by the road for a while, just thinking of where he would go next, and what he would do.

...I like to think of it as fire-enthusiast.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina sighed as she watched the two Nords enter her home and she slammed the door shortly after them. She glanced at all the goods the woman put on the table and she couldn't help but take a step forward. First she had to get a tad more comfortable by getting the shield off her arm. Ina simply leaned it against the wall and returned to her company. "Excuse me if I don't provide drinks for you two. I know any Nord fancies a drink, but I simply have nothing to spare." She began to move the elk corpse off the ground and onto her bed. Sure that means her bed would be stained with blood, but it's not like it wasn't dirty enough. "Inahime Yokohama." She simply blurted out before she started going threw the various leather and fur blankets.

"Very good selection you have here..were you some kind of merchant or maybe even a adventurer? If you want to see the condition of my father's blades they are in the chest at the foot of my bed." She gestured behind her towards a fairly large, worn out wooden treasure chest. "I'll tell you now the sword I have with me is in the best condition..It was made for me special by and old blacksmith. Family friend so to speak. How many blades were you wanting to take by the way Jora?" Ina shot a quick glance at the male Nord then Jora. She never fully trusted any kind of Nord..then again she never let two Nords at once enter her small home.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora looked to the Nord, and shrugged. "I've got more on the saddlebags of my horse. At least some 10+ pieces there. I've been collecting them for almost 5 years now. I've managed to come across about 20 total. I didn't even know what they were used for." She said shrugging. As for the swords, I will probably only trade for one. I don't know if I'm going to like the swords or not yet. So, let me know what you would like. If it's money your after, I have enough. Being a traveling enchantress, I made quite a bit of money." She said not trying to gloat. But taking the weapons off of bandits, enchanting them with their soul, and selling them off to people and merchants makes for very good profiteering.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac turns towards the darkelf with a smile. "My name is Issac Wray. I was a blacksmith at a village about half a days walk away from here until it was destroyed by orcs. Now I just stay with the companions here at Whiterun. If you ever need any sort of help I'd be glad to pitch in. I'll do it for free if you'd like, but some sort of compensation is always appreciated." She was quite tall and beautiful for a dark elf. He was a little surprised. Normally his kind didn't like elves much, but she wasn't short and wimpy like most. Almost like a strange colored nord with pointy ears.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina shrugged for a bit as she went threw Jora's things. She had to admit she really did like the fur blankets. They seemed extremely warm and comfortable. If she really wanted she could replace her old furs on her bed and use these new furs as padding. "I'm not after money. I'm after goods that will help keep my body warm. Survival is on top of my list. I care not for money. I would like at least some of these fur blankets if you find a sword or two to your liking. These are nice and thick..I could see myself sleeping on these for a real long time. If my blades are not to your liking however..it would be a shame. As I said before I care not for money which means I have non to give you. The faster we get our business done the better..Trust issues so to speak and you already passed my no Nord limit." Her eyes fixed on Issac, "Companion or not, you are not welcome here."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora noted the blades were in rather rough shape, and she took only one of them. It was the worse conditioned of them all. "I'll give you all those blankets there, for this sword." She said smiling. She simply put the sword in her bag, and handed the stack of four blankets to Ina. "Pleasure doing buisness with you Ina." She said packing up her things. "If you want Issac, I'll go get the rest of my Ebony, and we'll see just how many bars it can make." She said smiling. She packed up her things, and gave a wink to the elf, before exiting the cabin, awaiting Issac to join her. She was known for her acts of charity on occasion. Still, she figured at least this will give Issac some more to work on. She stood patiently, looking around, noting a mage sitting in the road. "Odd.." She mumbled looking around at the scenery.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Some call me a pyromaniac...

Ardes Etuuel

Ardes sat by the road looking around for a while, he noticed the small hut and saw the nord woman leave after a bit, but he didn't move from his spot, with a sigh, the man was starting to think he'd have to go back into Whiterun to see if someone had a job for him to do, but on the other hand, the Nords probably didn't want a mage to do their work for them, they'd likely prefer a warrior or even a thief of some kind, except perhaps that nice kinsman of his who ran the general store in town, or the wood elf who ran the hunting lodge as he thought of this he just forgot about the house, losing himself in his thoughts.

...I like to think of it as fire-enthusiast.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was not very pleased with the dark elves random mood swings between a kind woman letting guests into her house, and a grumpy hermit that hated everyone. He was starting to see that most of the anger was directed at him, and he was the one offering free help. He was almost disgusted by the trade she had made. The blade she had picked was almost worth nothing, and she gave away from big fur blankets. Issac was happy that they were leaving. He didn't even look back towards the stupid Drow but continued off towards the town. He was starting to realize why most Nords hated their kind. After they were outside of earshot of the woman in the shack he turns towards Jora and asks. "Why did you make such a one sided trade? It will almost be easier to make a whole new blade than it would be to restore that to an excellent condition. Plus, she was about as hospitable as an ice troll." His day had gone from bad, to good, to grumpy.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr poked his head through the window after the two nords left. "This one senses a strong dislike for nords coming from this little cabin. Dar' Virr wonders have you been to Windhelm recently? He smiled as he rested his head on the window sill.

Oh look what Dar' Virr has gotten himself into now, this one hopes she's not ones of those witches that live alone and practice magic especially fire magic. Dar' Virr hates fire magic it tends to ruin his coat.

A slight breeze made Dar' Virr's tail flick multiple times. "This ones apologizes if the mistress would rather be alone."

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora only smiled to Issac, heading towards the stables which were on the way to town. "Well, to be honest, it was apparent that she had been harrassed, or maybe even owned by nords at one point. And whats one random act of kindness going to do? Summon the dragons of old to come down and devour us whole?" She joked with a grin. "They were salvaged blankets from Bandits and what not. So it didn't cost me a thing." She said calmly, "You should lighten up Issac, not everyone is going to be cheerful towards you. There is no reason to let it ruin your whole day. Besides, we have Ebony to figure out.. Don't we." She said trying to turn his day around. Nothing could bring a damper to this day. She was back in skyrim, here at whiterun, home of the Companions, and she finally seemed to find a Smith that knew what he was doing.

She stopped at the stable, and opened the saddle bag on her horse, pulling out a bag containing more Ebony chunks. "This is everything I have right now." She said also pulling out a large bag of coins. "I'll see if the shops have any more around here. But I'll not hold my breath." She said Handing him the rather heavy bag of Ebony. It was ten pieces of unrefined, and she had 4 in her pack that she hadn't gotten a chance to place with the others. "Lead the way, Companion." She said patting her horse on the nose before leaving to follow Issac.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina just let a small sigh, "Nords..out of all the races..I hate them the most..but love their.." she quickly stopped when she heard another voice..an exotic voice. Now here was a race that was fairly interesting..she actually liked Khajiit. "And where exactly did you come from? How long were you listening in my conversation Khajiit?" She gave another quiet sigh and threw the blankets on her bed and pulled the elf from underneath them. Ina mainly did things the hard way with out even thinking about it. "I'm finished with the elk. Would you like the meat? I need to head to town and sell a few things and the elk was one of them. If you want it that lightens the load for me by a lot." She walked a little closer to the window and gave him a small smile. "If not guess I'll be dragging and elk..or carrying it on my shoulders."

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

"Let this one help you take the elk into town and there is no need for you to give this one meat that you yourself earned. Dar' Virr himself is heading towards town this one can get you a great deal with the Khajiit caravan merchants." He smiled but the truth was his mouth was watering at the thought of fresh venison. He crawled through the window as he wondered how he would answer her previous question.

"Hmm how long was Dar' Virr listening... I could see you yelling all the way from the road near Honningbrew meadery. But only started listening when you let the Nords in."

Dar' Virr smiled again before walking over to one of the chairs and sat down, he quickly glanced at the elk then back to the elf.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina smiled as the khajiit just helped himself in, "Ah so your name is Dar'Virr I assume. Welcome to my home. I'm sure you know my name, but just to be sure..I am Inahime. Call me Ina if you like or even Yoko." She noticed his quick glance at the elk and let out a small laugh, "If you do not want the entire elk, please at least help yourself to a leg or two. I can still get a good price on its antlers and other parts. I didn't know the Khajiit caravans where in town..I also prefer doing business with a Khajiit then to a Nord or Imperial. So Take a leg or two and show me to your caravan." She walked towards the elk and dragged it a little closer to Dar'Virr, "You know you want some..it's tasty.." Ina loved teasing Khajiits..

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

"Yes Dar' Virr came into Skyrim with this caravan,and this one might help himself to a leg." Dar' Virr stood up and walked over to the elk and picked it up over his shoulders. "Shall we head out now Ina? If we don't we might miss the caravan."

He opened the door and stepped out and started walking towards Whiterun. Once he reached the road he turned around to make sure she was following. While he waited for her he set the elk down near a stump, after he sat down on the stump and took out his Ebony dagger and started skinning the elk, he also took a nice helping of meat for himself.

"This one did not wish to have blood spilled on your floors even if its just an elk." He chuckled to himself as he cleaned his dagger. "How do you think that companion smith would re-act to seeing Dar' Virr's dagger?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff