Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina looked around her house one more before following behind Dar'Virr slamming her door shut and locking it behind her. "Elk blood is already on my bed. I could careless for any more blood in my cabin but I thank you for your concern. As for the nord he probably would have gotten all sweet on you for the chance to touch your dagger.." She laughed as she crossed her arms waiting for him to finish. "You know I could have carried the elk myself. How else do you think I got it to my Cabin? By dragging it? No sir that would damage the hide and dirty the mean. Only the best for me..and the buyers. So we are close to the Caravan Yes? I believe I see it just up there."

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

"Hmm yes thats the caravan up there by the stables none of the hold capitals allow entry for many Khajiit. Dar' Virr will take the fur and extra meat up to the caravans camp and this one will introduce you to the others."

Dar' Virr was enjoying the Dunmers company as they walked up the hill towards Whiterun. They broke off to the camp and Dar' Virr introduced everyone to Ina. He quickly sold the elk hide antler and extra meat for a good amount of coin. With his own coin he bought some salt for his venison.

After his trade was finished he turned to Ina with a smile. "Here's your gold Ina, now may we continue onward to the market?"
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina noticed the two Nord's from earlier and gave Jora a playful smile as she walked by and just ignored Issac. "Thanks for the help selling my elf Dar'Virr I hope you took your share of the sale. You have earned it and after the market I need to visit a black smith to see what kind of armor they have for sale. Even tho I'm in full elvish armor..I need some fur armor..keep myself warm other then my new fur the Nord gave me. But let us stop stalling before the two Nords catch up and decide to have a talk with us." She tied the sack of money to her belt and made her way to the main entrance, getting the same dirty looks as she always got before the guards opened the gate.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

The guards let Dar' Virr pass but it didn't stop them from giving him dirty looks, Dar' Virr knew what they were thinking one wrong move they would try and make him into a rug. Once inside the wall Dar' Virr noticed the sign for an Apothecary shop which interested. He also saw the tavern and smith and he knew he'd be at both places eventually.

"Ina this one is going to that apothecary shop he'll meet you back here at the smithy when he has finished his business." He walked through the door way into the shop the smells of the ingredients assaulted his sense of smell. He purchased multiple bags of purple and blue mountain flowers along with multiple pine thrush eggs wheat and a little bit of lavender. He only dabbled in alchemy but he could make some good potions, after his purchase he busied himself at the alchemy lab in the shop.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiles. "Yeah, I guess your right. Nord's hate dark elves, why wouldn't they hate us back." The mention of the ebony sent shivers of excitement down his spine. He was one of the luckiest blacksmiths on earth right now. He had been wanting to craft ebony armor forever. He was just sad that it wasn't going to be his own. He did like his steel armor, but it was nothing compared to ebony. "I'm not sure how many bars I'll get from the ore, it kind of depends on how much of it is pure and some of it is rock, but once we see how much we have, what is it that you'd like me to make from it. I can make shields, swords, daggers, axes, hammers, maces, bows, helmets, breastplates, leggings, boots, and gauntlets. I could even make statues or any other sort of fine art. I guess you could call me one of the finest blacksmiths in skyrim. I can make almost anything." He says as they walk through the gate. "The only problem is I'm too poor to make a name for myself." He waves a hand at the blacksmith family near the entrance of the city. They had lived in that spot as blacksmiths for ages. "This woman is looking for ebony ore or bricks, do you have any?" He knew she would give him good deals on it if they had any. He worked for them every now and then and even gone looking for steel ore in some nearby caves.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina noded as she made her way and stopped in her tracks when she noticed the two nords who were there. She sighed before she continued and crossed her arms, "I would pick the same time as you two come here..doing work with the ebony? Fingured..well I'll make sure to make my business quick so you don't have to see a drow in the city." Ina could just feel all the Nord's looking at her giving her looks and mumbling hateful words. If only her family just stayed in morrowwind everything would be a hell of a lot easier. "I hope the smith can repair the weapon for you..you had to pick the worse one I had..sorry for that honest. Who knows the companions are known to be good black smiths as well as fighters right?" She playfully smacked the shoulder of Issac and gave the two a small..kind smile.

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora smiled to the blacksmith. "It would be a great help." She said as the blacksmith nodded, and walked away, She returned with ten Ebony ingots. "Whoa..." She said looking them over. "Where did you get this much?" She asked curiously. "Some person stopped by yesterday, and asked to use the Smelter. I agreed, and when he was done. He sold me the extra ingots for a good price." She said setting them down. "So, Instead of the normal 250 gold for the ingots, how about 160 per." She said trying to barter with the newcomer. "Issac, would you mind smelting down the ebony ore I have?" She asked handing him the bag of ore. "So 1600 for the lot of them?" She asked pulling three coin pouches from her bag. "Here, this should do it." She said handing her the gold pouches, and taking the ebony from her.

"Ina, I'm sure that not every nord here hates you." She said after the smith had gone back to the item she was working on. "It's no problem, I chose that blade for a reason." She said turning around with a smile. "So, what brings you here?" She said happy to converse with the dark elf.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac smiles as the dark elf comes up and starts talking to them. She seemed a lot nicer this time. "We are the best blacksmiths. We fight so much it's only natural that we learn how to repair our blades and armor." He says with a smile. "What are you coming here for?" His attention was almost instantly drawn away as Jora comes back with all the ebony. "Sure, I'll get to smelting right away. I'll be up there." He points up to the hill that the skyforge was located. "That's where the skyforge is and where I work. I should be done smelting in about half an hour. If you are looking for an enchanting table, one can be found in the castle of the Jarl, Head towards the throne and take a right. There should be a few wizards around there. They should be kind enough to let you use it." He takes the bag of ore and starts to walk down the street before remembering the dark elf. "Hey, if you ever want your blades sharpened I can do it for a very good price. Then you'd be able to sell them for quite a bit of gold." Even thought the dark elf ticked him off earlier, he can't help but be nice, it was just in his nature.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina kept her arms crossed as the two Nords addressed her when they finished with the blacksmith. "Well to be honest with you, I ran into a Khajiit just after the two of you left and he got me a good deal on the elk I was carving up so to speak. So now that I have some coin to spare I'm here to get the essentials. You know, got to be prepared for anything. So I was thinking of buying some fur armor, keeps me warm and it's easier to hunt in. Even tho I do love my armor I have..it's comfy and protects me, but fur just keeps me warmer..and I have to admit I'm a sucker for fur..so warm and cozy." She watched as Issac was leaving then offered to help her sharpen her weapons and Ina just softly shook her head, "Thank you for the offer, but no. I can do my own sharping. I just haven't gotten around to it. I have been busy getting everything together so I don't freeze or starve to death. Call me paranoid but that is just how I am." Ina walked a tad closer to Jora and gave her a small wink, "Don't think I didn't catch you winking at me earlier..Believe it or not...I find you a very attractive Nord..I'd love to take you hunting some time..and if you need a place to stay..You can just stop by..no gold..free of charge." Ina smiled a bit before stepping away from Jora. A little flirting never hurt anyone right?

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora smiled at the Elf. "Thank you Ina." She said giving her another wink, before blowing her a kiss. "I may take you up on that offer, though my original reason for coming here was to join the Companions. I seek to better myself as a warrior." She said gently blowing her a kiss. "But, it doesn't have to be the only reason." Jora then looked up towards the skyforge. "Would you like to come with me Miss Inahime?" She asked curiously, extending her hand towards the dark elf. She was curious to see if Issac could shed some light on the companions, and maybe if she was lucky, she'd get some insight about possibly joining them. Still, she started to walk towards the skyforge. She had a few things she had to take care of, and she knew that Ina would follow if she desired.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac was up at the skyforge working hard on seperating the material from the rock and other things in the ore. He had taken off his armor and his shirt. It was hot near the forge, and the added weight didn't ever help. Plus, the feel of the heat against his skin helped him judge if he needed to heat it up at all or cool it down. He glanced over his shoulder to see her heading up towards the skyforge and smiles a little. He hoped she would be pleased with how much ebony he got out of the ore.
User Image
Inahime Yokohama

Ina gave her a playful smile when Jora blew her a kiss and then another. Ina was about to take her up on her offer and take her hand, but before she could act on it Jora was already walking away. "Wait up Ms Jora. I'd gladly join you. I want to see what these companions do exactly. From what I hear all they do is fight and drink. Not to mention a free place to stay and a warm bed. I might be interested in them as well. Could be one of the few Drow in the companions. Might do my families honor some good?" She quickly caught up to jora and gave her a small nod, "We could be trainees together. I would like to get to know you a bit more..that's for sure.." Ina blew her a kiss in return for earlier..

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Jora Windstalker

Jora smiled to her. "I'm not sure if they're even accepting new recruits. But who knows." She said shrugging to her, climbing the stairs to the skyforge. "I'm here Issac!" She called out, waving to him. She set down the bag containing the 10 ebony bars. She noted his armor had been removed, and she couldn't help but notice the sweat on his glistening brow. "I hope I haven't worked you too hard?" She asked taking off her dwarven armor, underneath, she wore just her bra, and a pair of light cloth pants. She set it down, smiling at Issac. "So, if we have enough to make a set of Ebony, I'll be happy to let you have the Dwarven armor set." She said smiling. Also, I'll need to have this blade remade." She said setting the Elvish sword down. She wanted 2 Ebony Blades if there was enough. But she wanted to restore the Elvish sword for Ina.

Timid Elder

Dar' Virr

Dar' Virr had kept back behind the group, he smiled as Ina seemed to be getting along with nords better then before. He walked behind them slowly before deciding to catch up to them and finally introduce himself to the nords. Once they got to the Skyforge Dar' Virr came up behind the group. Dar' Virr was impressed by the Skyforge.

"Well this one is truly impressed with this forge." He stood looking up at the Skyforge before putting down his rucksack. "Dar' Virr apologizes for the smell of lavender just a failed potion." He smiled as he went through his rucksack.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Issac lifts the stack of seven bars that he got from the ore. and sets them by the forge and glances at the other ten she brought. His body glistened in the sun from the sweat and many of the scars he had were clearly visible. "Naa, it's not that hard of work, it's just hot being by the smelter and the forge, but the cool wind up here feels nice... So, we have 17 bars of ebony... It should take me..." He thinks for a second. "Probably about five for the body, two for the gauntlets, three for both the boots and helmet, and four for the shield... I guess that makes 17, but that doesn't leave any for the swords. If you choose not to make the shield, then that would leave just enough to make two ebony long-swords." He says grabbing a cloth from one of the racks nearby and wiping his face. He was visibly excited to begin this process, but he had to make sure he knew what she wanted. "I also have to give the forge a moment to heat up, and I'm sure the strong breeze will take care of that if you would like me to sharpen the sword for you." He then glances over to see the dark elf. "Oh, you've brought our new friend with you." He says with a smile. "Soon you'll be able to see how the companions make armor. You'll be impressed I'm sure." Issac then looks over at Dar'virr. "And who is this? Is he your friend Ina?" He was meeting all kinds of interesting people today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff