Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

[Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent]
                                                        I may have lost all of my ϻϵϻɵʀɪϵȿ, but it isn't really so вдĐ.
                                                        ❀ I have a ϲндɴϲϵ and a ʀυʟϵ. ❀
                                                        I have the ғʀϵϵĐɵϻ to live my ғυτυʀϵ any way I choose.

[Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent]

Ylaine took a seat and was disappointed when Maryanne dismissed Rowena to do chores. "Ah, no tea for me, thank you. And you don't need to worry about me. Getting a good run around for a day will be fun." She hoped it would. Not long after the bark of a dog could be heard. She'd never been fond of dogs. The sound of their bark chilled her to the bone. It wasn't in a bad way per se, but it brought up a feeling she wasn't entirely comfortable with. Anticipation. "I'm going to go make sure everything is okay." She didn't know of many dogs in Speranza. There was the soldier sheriff's dog and maybe a few others, but hearing a bark was unusual. "Thank you for offering tea, Maryanne." She slid out the front door in a hurry, heading a little ways down the street in the direction she heard the bark. Sarge. She remembered the name clearly.

The dog sat beside Roi and Rowena by the front of the restaurant. Adriane and Rando were long gone. Ylaine approached the two warily, a gentle smile on her face. Roi was hugging Rowena. It seemed a bit odd, but it didn't upset her. "Is everything all right?" She would have kneeled beside the two, but she lingered a few feet away, still nervous of the dog. "How come Sarge is here? Were you playing?" No, that probably wasn't it. She wouldn't have felt so unsettled otherwise. The grave look on Roi's face and the worried expression on Rowena's. Something had gone wrong. She felt no terror for it though. They both appeared fine. "Oh, maybe I am interrupting…" She'd heard people usually didn't like being confronted during public displays of affection, but couples usually had much different expressions.

The idea that what had happened having even occurred, much less having to do with her was something that didn't even cross her mind. Had she seen Rando even briefly she might have had an idea. She might have even felt responsible. But she hadn't. She was completely oblivious as to what was going on. Ylaine just kept smiling while she awaited her answer.

[Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent][Indent]
                                                        ʟɵϲдτɪɵɴ / / Cereus District
                                                        ϲɵϻρдɴү / / Rowena & Roi
                                                        ϻɵɵĐ / / Curious
                                                        τнɵυɢнτȿ / / What happened?

Emu Avian

The musical Gerudo

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
tab dulci tab dulcimei tab tab tab tab ◜⊹IN MY MISTAKES ▬ ⋮★
dulce tab dul tab tab dulci tab dulcimei tab tab tab And the ones I have yet to make?
                                            User Image

The events of Hearts Festival had been uneventful for the town's mail carrier. She had simply spent her morning at the bakery with Ylaine, a woman she never knew could pack away so much! It had actually been baffling how much the woman could eat. But any who, today was just an ordinary day. No festivals, no nothing. Nothing that struck Sawyer as odd or fascinating. No, nothing of the likes. She just had her mail route to go through and boy was it a biggie today! She had ten letters to deliver and six packages to get signed for. "Gonna get some fairly happy customers today~" She mused to herself as she started to whistle softly. Out of the sixteen things she had to deliver she already finished ten, so her work outside would nearly be over which was a shame. As much as she loved sitting inside putting stamps on packages, she much preferred the work outside. The air was just so fresh and the ability to get those limbs moving was much obliged.

So shuffling through some envelopes in her bag, Sawyer squinted he bespectacled eyes for a moment in order to read in small print: 'Eyra'. Eyra was on another list of Sawyer's. While Ylaine had the pleasure of being on the 'Never Get Mail' list, Eyra was on the 'Odd & Strange' list. She always got things in the mail, much like a Lley Gyles. But where Lley got the most ridiculous and obscure junk mail, Eyra seemed to actually get well actual letters. Yet never before has she seen the woman open them or really send anything out. It was just odd odd odd! "I guess there really can't be anything much about it. It's none of my business to pry!" But as much as she liked to think this, her curiosity ate at her and scratched the back of her mind with what ifs and maybes. It made the woman feel a little bit guilty with every thought that stumbled its right in.

So she tried to distract herself on the way to the farms. This route was one of her favourites, just because the transition from town to farm was interesting. Suddenly instead of being surrounded by buildings, there was the most wonderful smell. The smell of fresh cut grass and crops. It was great, just not as great as the smell of the ocean. The ocean was Sawyer's everything, so much that in her heart she missed it so much. Those salty waters were home and was memories of good and bad. And for now it was gone, leaving only an ache in her heart. Whenever these aches came, Sawyer threw herself into her work or went running. Something about being on the move just got her thoughts to wander away from these sad and mopey ones. And her distraction today was in the form of a certain farmhand.

"Eyra! Oh Eyra!" Cupping her hands around her mouth and calling out to the farmhand's back, Sawyer blinked when she got no response. Did she not hear her? Maybe? Calling her name another five times with the same reaction, the brunette just shrugged and ran up to her. "Wakey-Wakey from dream land?" Giving her shoulder a soft tap, she tuck a generous step back when the pretty woman finally turned to her. "I present thee, with a letter of great importance! I hope this pleases you, madam~" Giving her best attempt of a curtsy, she held the letter out with both hand and gave a goofy grin.
                                                            tab Where: The Farm ▬ ⋮★ With: Eyra ▬ ⋮★ Feeling: Happy ▬ ⋮★ Hope this is good enough!

Lucky Explorer

User Image
User Image
Rowena's singing halted as she noticed the presence of another person in the room. Adrianne. How long had she been there? She clammed up and buried her face further in her knees upon seeing her, embarrassed that she'd witnessed her in such a state. A cold nose nuzzled Rowena's arm and she almost leaped out of her skin; how long had Sarge been there?! Granted, the two went everywhere together, it seemed... She had an inherent hatred of dogs, but at the moment, a little animal company didn't seem to hurt. Rowena started gingerly patting Sarge's head, as if scared that if she pet it the wrong way, he'd suddenly tear her hand off. Rowena smiled a bit and nodded at Adrianne's request, and when they turned to leave, flipped off Rando. She didn't think he noticed, but whatever. It was more for her sake, anyways.

Rowena's head returned to its' position, buried in her knees. It was still morning, yet she was so tired already. She just wanted to nap. She knew it was dangerous to nap there, but Rowena was starting to lose track of what was even going on when Roi's voice broke her out of it. "Wha--? Er, I'm--" Before Rowena could even finish her sentence, she felt Roi's strong arms squeezing her. At first, Rowena felt an urge to run; too much danger in a day mixed with a fight/flight sense that ran her life for the first few years made hugging awkward. However, Roi's embrace quickly calmed her down, and a few tears started spilling over her eyes and onto the back of his shirt. "I thought he'd... I thought the gun was... I thought you were gonna...!" she whimpered, thinking of what would've happened if the gun were fixed. She'd be infinitely more distressed and traumatized, and that time, these arms wouldn't have been there to calm her down. She raised her own shaky arms and hugged him back, sniffling quietly and counting her blessings.

Rowena's crying didn't last long, but she wasn't willing to separate from Roi quite yet. Even Ylaine's unexpected entrance didn't sway her for a bit. However, once she fully realized it was Ylaine standing before the two, she detached from Roi and ran over, hugging her and checking her arms and any exposed skin. "Ylaine! Oh my god, are you okay? Th-that blue-haired creep... Did you come all this way by yourself? You're not gonna leave today without me, okay? I'm pretty sure some guy's stalking you! Thank god you're okay...!" She turned back to Roi, the lingering smell of earthy mint clinging to her senses. "Are you okay, Roi? I didn't see all of it... He didn't hit you or anything, did he?"

Where am I?: Restaurant
Who am I with?: Roi, Ylaine
What am I doing?: Making sure everyone is okay
Out of Cats: Rowena bae <3

The musical Gerudo

Merlin the Mage

- Memories_Chained -

Gracious Hunter

User ImageUser Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Inn (Counter) ℬ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Ethne Kim ℜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: How many cactus-pears would it take to make a decent serving? ℭ ᴏᴄᴄ:

tab Bruce took a moment to ponder this new acquaintance. Ethne Kim seemed sane enough, and if the question she’d had for him earlier had told him anything, it was that she was as much a stranger to this place as he was. Two heads would be better than one, and Bruce was more than sure they would both find their answers with the innkeeper. “It would be no trouble Ms. Kim,” he began “I’ve got business of my own to settle with the innkeeper…perhaps she will have answers for you as well?” Not waiting for a response, Bruce began leading the way to the downstairs counter.

tab Once downstairs, Bruce took a brief second to search for the woman he had made his initial arrangements with. Coming up blank, he made his way to the counter and tapped two slow rings out on the call bell that resided there. The quicker they had their questions answered, the more time Bruce would have to properly explore the town. As he waited, he tried remembering the name of the woman he had spoken to. Was it Marice? Or Mary? His brow furrowed a bit as he tried to recall the small things he had remembered about her. She had brown hair and…blue eyes was it? Her last name had been interesting “…Valji”. Maryn was her name, “Ms. Maryn” was what he had called her.

tab A few minutes passed before he heaved a heavier sigh and turned to lean his back against the counter. Digging into his back pocket, he produced a small leather bound journal and a small pen. If he was going to have a wait, he might as well start working on that cactus-pear sorbet recipe he had been thinking about. With his journal, Bruce had kept any and all recipes that he’d had the pleasure of cooking or trying out. Each recipe was accompanied with his own personal sketches of the presentation of the dish as well as the small notes he had made on cooking preps and procedures. It was the most valuable thing in his possession.

The musical Gerudo

Friendly Friend

Lley Gyles
'Farmer'

Company : None (Ignatius)
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A little dream...
      ”Llywelyn!" A scrawny blond boy with a bowl on his head as a helmet looked down to see a blonde woman standing at the roots of the large tree he was perched in. "What in the world are you doing? Come down before your food gets cold!” The only reply the exasperated mother received from her troublesome son was a loud raspberry. Hands on her hips, her foot tapping impatiently, the woman called again to him over the clattering of his wooden sword again the branches. ”You can resume your little games after you eat your food!” ”I’m not playin’ a game, Ma! I’m watchin’ out for the bad guys!” A worried look flickered over the woman’s forest green eyes. ”There aren’t any bad guys this morning, now get down before… before I climb up to get you myself!” Lley looked down with big eyes, forgetting about his post for that instant. ”No, don’t do that, Ma! You’ll hurt yourself!”

”I have no choice, you’re forcing me to do this!” With a mischievous grin, the mother grabbed a low-hanging branch and began to hoist herself up, eliciting a strangled cry of protest from the young boy. ”N-no, don’t go any further, Ma! I’m comin’ down I swear! I-it smells delicious!” By golly, the bacon and eggs did smell amazing… but it was when you were at peace and stuffing your face that the bad guys came and attacked! Still… with all the ‘watching out’ that he had been doing, he could probably afford a little break. Swinging from branch to branch, the agile young blond quickly descended to the ground, where his mother quickly grabbed his ear and dragged him inside the house. ”Ow ow ow! Ma, stoppit!”

How strange.. when did the house get so hazy on the edges? Speaking of which, even while up in the tree, Lley couldn’t remember anything that he actually saw from up there; he could only remember being surrounded by branches and leaves. His mother led him to a wooden chair, a plate of hot food steaming on a simple plate on the table in front of it, before taking a seat nearby. There were shapes on the walls, but for some reason he couldn’t seem to focus on any of them. ”Go on and eat, little soldier. You’ll need it if you want to be big and strong.”

Ha! What a funny joke! ”I’m not a soldier, Ma!” Her blurry face just managed to convey her surprise and confusion. ”I’m gonna be a hero! A big hero that protects everyone! Especially you!” Her smile was sad and her mouth moved to form words, but her voice was suddenly muffled and unintelligible as the world around Lley lost focus and began to fade out of existence. ”M-ma?” A single word then blasted through the hazy scene, wiping everything out in an instant:

"Lley!"

”N-ngah!” Lley woke with a start and a gasp, the recliner squealing ridiculous beneath him as he scrambled up right, a fist at the ready. Wait, where the hell was he? Where was his mother? Why was he still smelling bacon and eggs? The next word to follow nearly blew the man off the recliner and to the floor. "Breakfast!" That… that was Ignatius’ voice! Ignatius… Ignatius made him breakfast? Quickly regaining his composure, Lley carefully climbed down from the old furniture and, making a face at his muddy clothes, followed the scent of food into the kitchen. He quietly padded in wearing only his boxers, his hands self-consciously shoved into his armpits as if it would help hide his scars.

There was the older man, standing by his simple little table with two plates set out, loaded with hashbrowns, eggs and bacon and cups of orange juice set next to the plates. Lley paused for a moment to process what he was seeing; he had never imagined his old war buddy to be such a… homebody. He built his own furniture, sure, but he also knew how to take care of plants, keep a place clean, and cook! This hardly bespoke of a man who killed other people for a living! That is, until his job took his leg with it. The look of surprise and thoughtfulness melted away into a goofy grin as Lley took a seat next to Ignatius. ”Thanks, Iggy! You made all this yourself? Man, this smells awesome!” He respectfully waited for the other male to take the first bite before digging in himself. Gosh, he was famished; he must have forgotten to eat dinner before running over here, where he must have had a few bottles of beer before passing out. As he ate, his eyes wandered over the various things in Ignatius’ kitchen before resting on the flower in a bowl. Lley’s gut twisted, and he set his fork down for a moment.

”Thanks… thanks again, Iggy, for letting me stay on such short notice, and for helping me with that thing over there.” He nodded at the flower. ”Can I leave that with you until we find somethin’ for it to live in that’s not one of your bowls?” The older male knew how to build stuff, and build it well. Maybe he could make a little flower box or something for it. ”Ah, you got any plans later t’night? After such a disappointin’ ‘Heart Day’ or whatever it was yesterday for both of us, I’m thinkin’ we should just go get smashed at the tavern. Whaddya say to that?” Going out drinking with Ignatius had to be one of Lley’s more favorite things to do in this small town, at least when Rando wasn’t around. Actually… come to think of it, it was the only thing that he really liked to do at all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Journal :
Mood :
Pleasantly surprised
Wearing :
Just boxers

Hiroko-Kun

Friendly Friend

Roi ¤ MacAoidh
                                                      ¥ Restaurant Cook ¥
                                                ════════════════════════════════
User Image

"I thought he'd... I thought the gun was... I thought you were gonna...!" Roi could feel the tears lightly falling on his back and his heart throbbed with her distress, the small ache reminding him that while it could have happened, it did not and he was still very much here and alive with Rowena in his arms. As her little arms reached to wrap around his torso he rubbed his head against hers, shooshing her lightly. ”Belay that kind o’talk, lass. It did’nae happen, and there’s no reason t’torture yerself with the thought of ‘what if it did’.” Rowena quickly quieted down, his shoulder muffling her sniffling which, too, quickly died away into shaky breathing. The concrete and wall were not the most comfortable surfaces to be sitting on or against, but Roi didn’t mind. All that mattered now was that he had survived another encounter with what was proving to be a very volatile and unpredictable man, though he only wished that Rowena could have been spared the emotional trauma of bearing witness to the encounter.

His breathing and heartbeat had calmed down finally to their usual slow pace when Ylaine appeared out of nowhere, asking if everything was all right. The first thing that struck Roi odd was her hair; he had looked up expecting to see her sweeping, long pink hair, but instead found her head full of blue hair very similar, if not identical to Rando’s. She was standing awkwardly to the side, as if being warded away from the two by some invisible force. This fact, though was not nearly as strange as the smile on her face. Usually, expressions of concern were accompanied with a worried look, though with the smile that the girl had on her face she may as well have asked “Isn’t the weather fantastic today?” When she continued with her questions, though, it became apparent that she had no clue as what to make of the situation at hand. Before Roi could say anything Rowena had pulled herself away from his embrace, jumping up to throw herself upon Ylaine, frantically checking her over before returning her attention to Roi. The man, despite himself and all that just transpired mere minutes ago, cracked a small smile at the brunette.

”Nae, lass, he did’nae do me any bodily harm, and it’s better for his sake that he didn’. It would have been that ol’ story that I told ye where I wrangled with a lion over some steak all over again!” Chuckling to himself, he slowly rose to his feet, dusting his pants off. ”We’re alright, Ylaine. Had a bit of a run-in with that blue-haired man, and Adriane was nearby t’take him away.” He stooped to scratched Sarge’s ears appreciatively again. Perhaps he would ask Maryanne for the day off from work and meet up with Adriane later to talk to her about Rando. He didn’t have the faintest clue as to the law of this land about waving guns at people, even if they were empty and broken, but he certainly hoped that they were strict enough to confiscate the thing from the other man, or at least keep him off the streets for a few days. Roi straightened up and returned his attention to the two women in front of him, looking curiously from one to the other. ”What are ye both doin’ out here anyway? The restaurant’s not openin’ for a while, Rowena. Were you wantin’ another lesson, Ylaine?”

Merlin the Mage

- Memories_Chained -

Emu Avian

════════════════

With: Rowena, Ylaine
                                                At: Restaurant - Outside (CEREUS)
                                                Feeling: Calmer

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

I may have lost all of my ϻϵϻɵʀɪϵȿ, but it isn't really so вдĐ.
                                                        ❀ I have a ϲндɴϲϵ and a ʀυʟϵ. ❀
                                                        I have the ғʀϵϵĐɵϻ to live my ғυτυʀϵ any way I choose.

Rowena was the first to respond. She jumped up in a frenzy and began examining Ylaine, bombarding her with questions about her well-being. The only words that seemed to crack through to her though were blue-haired creep. He'd been there. The man who stalked her. He was the only other one with azure hair. She was sure of it. Her muscles tensed. Rowena seemed surprised that she was all right. Of course she was. Rando had never done anything to hurt her. He was annoying, creepy even, but he'd always been harmless. The same couldn't be said about how he'd treated the two in front of her. If she'd been any normal person, her stomach might have done flips. She might have been horrendously concerned. The only thing she could seem to wodner though was had it been because of her. How could she even ask that? Before she'd cemented a question, Roi asked if she'd come for another lesson. "N-no. I had been planning to spend some time with Rowena." Her head spun.

"W-was it because of...me?" It seemed too much of a coincidence for the man to have gone after people she was more directly involved with. There were so many people in town that she hardly spoke to, but the two he'd upset were from the handful she cared about. Sure, it could have been a coincidence. But it certainly didn't feel like it. Especially with Rowena's concern for her well being. So what if it was anyways? What was she going to do if they said yes? What could she do? It was as if every sort of outlet she would have taken once upon a time was lost to her. She flexed her hands. She wasn't nervous. That said plenty about the situation. She wasn't particularly concerned either.

Ylaine wondered if she would have to cross off things she definitely wasn't until she figured out what she was. "Rowena, you don't have to worry about me. I'm just glad you two are all right." Had those sorts of words always felt so hollow? Her gaze fell to the back of her hand, her blood pulsing through her veins. Whatever she was feeling, it felt familiar and comfortable. "I think it might be best if I spend the rest of the day alone..." She feigned a small frown and took a slow step back. Walking away didn't feel right either, but she was too confused.

ʟɵϲдτɪɵɴ / / Cereus District
                                                        ϲɵϻρдɴү / / Rowena & Roi
                                                        ϻɵɵĐ / / Uneasy
                                                        τнɵυɢнτȿ / / It's my fault...

Emu Avian

The musical Gerudo

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
    User Image
    User Image__________________ ____ _ ____ __ ____ ___________ __ _ _____ ___________ _______ ___ _____
    ______
    _______________________________j u s t _ c l o s e _ y o u r _ e y e s _, _ t h e _ s u n _ i s _ g o i n g _ d o w n
    _________________________y o u ' l l _ b e _ a l r i g h t _, _ n o _ o n e _ c a n _ h u r t _ y o u _ n o w

_______COME MORNING LIGHT, YOU AND I'LL BE SAFE AND SOUND

The early bird gets the worm, or at least thats how the phrase goes. In their household it was a phrase that stuck close to the both of them, something that Rosalia wasn't sure how she felt about. She loved sleep, at least she used to. When she was younger(Not that she was very old now) she could spend the whole day sleeping and just dreaming the day away. Yet when debt collectors first started banging on her door such a luxury was lost. Now she could hardly sleep now, being lucky if she even got four hours of sleep at night. Adam on the other hand slept like a rock, he would work until the wee hours and konk out precisely at 2:00 AM and it would be Rose's morale duty to help him into bed. He would just sleep sleep sleep until precisely 5:30 AM and wham he was up and back to work. Such a work-a-holic. Rose on the other hand was riddled with nightmares she didn't like to talk about; She just couldn't worry Adam or anyone else with her problems. Besides, adjusting to a cosy and comfortable life took time, a lot of it in fact. She would just have to take it as it went. "Hmm. Adam should be contemplating whether or not to venture out around now." Musing to herself about the oddness of her husband, she continued on her walk around town finding the weather quite favourable.

Having been up and ready since about 4:44AM, Rose pretty much spent the time between then and now just walking. It was the only way she could get herself to think clearly. It didn't matter to her how hot or cold it was, as long as she was outdoors and in open space she would be alright. As it was her body was just beginning to warm up from the wee morning's chill. She hadn't been entirely alone in her morning walk either, no not at all! She actually had stumbled on the mail carrier's mail route and had a nice little chat with the girl. Funny creature she was. Very very talkative, sweet as can be, likes to get to know you... Just overall nice. Rose had actually been a little bit sad to see her go, yet what was she to do about it? It wasn't as if she could just go and say, 'hey I hardly know you but wanna skip work and hang out?' as much in need for some company as she was, she just couldn't go that far. So they bid farewell and went their separate way down a fork in the road. That was about an hour ago.

Spending this last hour in blissful silence, the young wife had began to make a mental task list of what errands she would do today. Groceries were an absolute must; Adam and Matt did some damage their last get together, even going far as to leave nothing but butter in the fridge. There was also the laundry and the garden to be tended to, but other than that her day would just be spent playing shop keep since in all honesty she hardly helped Adam in his trade. Occasionally she would help him sketch out a designs, but other than that? She hardly knew anything. Without a knowledge of the trade how could one really help out? "I wonder what excuse I'll use to get out of there today... Lunch? No I used that one yesterday..."Speaking in a soft murmur to oneself, she tried to think of one she hadn't used in awhile. Lunch was a no go. Anya had an emergency was out of the question... She even couldn't use the excuse of her being sick since her clean freak best friend/husband would rush her in for a checkin at the clinic. "Ah.. Do I even need one? I could just say I forgot....? No, thats a sorry excuse of an excuse." Closing her eyes and crossing her arms across her chest in deep thought, she stopped her walking to try and come with a good plausible excuse.

"If I cook his favourite meal, and invite Matt over as well it won't matter! He'll be far too distracted to even remember how annoyed he is~" Stifling a giggle behind her hand, she continued onwards at a good easy pace while she let her master plan sink in. It was so simple it could just work! Adam, as uptight as he could be was oddly very child like in these sort of things. Divert his attention and he'll forget his train of thought! It was perfect. She could spend the day walking around, shopping for food, and maybe pay a few visits. Just a nice quiet day for Rosalia.

#A48CB8

- Memories_Chained -

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Location / / Inn (Reception) tab tab Company / / Garreth > Ethne, Bruce tab tab Mood / / Content tab tab Thoughts / / How may I help you?.

ɪ ϵɴȷɵү ϻү ȿϻạʟʟ ғʀϵϵĐɵϻȿ.

I am free to rule over the inn however I please.

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

Garreth had scarfed down his food and made some comment alluding to is mediocre nature. Apparently her cooking didn't reach the level of a high end chef. It wasn't as if she particularly cared. She didn't like making breakfast much anyways. His later introduction to her mother went smoothly. She even cracked a smile at his remark about the older woman being the life of the party. The blond then left in quite a hurry. It was likely for the best.

Maryn finished her fruit quickly and put the dishes into the sink to soak before returning to the reception desk moments after the bell had been chimed. Before the desk stood two of her guests. The first she had checked in herself. Bruce Calder. The second was unfamiliar to her but a quick glance at the log book revealed only one unfamiliar name. Ethne Kim. "Ms. Kim, Mr. Calder. How may I help you both?" Her face had returned to it's stagnant state. Garreth's presence had wiped out any comfort she had with small displays of expression. Still, her words were warm and welcoming.

"I do apologize for the weather yesterday. That sort of rain is very unusual for this area. If it caused you any unrest, please let me know." Maryn had no idea if it would rain again and if it did she'd want her guests to be in rooms where the rain wouldn't disrupt them. "Food is also available in the dining hall. Breakfast is completely complementary." She motioned to the dining area once when she spoke of the included meal before waiting for their responses.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I am free to leave the inn when it suits me.

вυτ ɪ ωɪʟʟ ɴϵѵϵʀ τʀυʟү вϵ ғʀϵϵ.

The musical Gerudo

Psychedelic Centipede

User Image / / / / User Image / / / / User Image

Tipsy Gawker

8,225 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
                                                  User Image

her name still lingers : º MAYBE LACTATES !on my t o n g u e *creditsto solitude on infinite
                                                  ▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxx▪▪ ▪▪xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx MR LIBRARIAN ↘↘ __emmanuel santino` ↻
                                                  solitude ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

☎` somebody...?xxxx☎` a little worriedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

☎` could this be a serious disease? xxxx✐` journal.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everett, he learned, seemed like a pretty nice guy. And that was it. He seemed like a nice guy. To tell the truth Emmanuel didn't stay too long. The moment he reached out a hand to grab a loaf of bread, the sleeve on his shirt shifted just enough for him to see something there. To be completely honest he'd been itching all morning, and all of yesterday. Ever since he moved to town he'd been itching. His arms, his back, his legs. Hell his left side was really the worst, always itching like a colony of ants crawling around on his skin. Naturally he'd shrugged it off. Itching was normal. It was okay, right? It was probably just his seasonal allergies or something... But now he saw it, red splotches starting just above his mid forearm. And as he stood in that general store, eyes glued to his skin, he suddenly felt very nervous.

He'd read numerous books where the rashes characters developed ended up being fatal. In response to this thought Manny pulled his hand back to his side, snapping his head back up to Everett to smile nervously. "Oh, well, very interesting." He said in response to whatever Everett had been saying, if he'd said anything at all.

The tall male side-stepped out of the aisle and towards the entrance to the facility. "I don't mean to be incredibly rude, or anything-" Oh, he certainly didn't. "I mean, you did open up early and all for me, but, I've just remembered something I have to go take care of." The male chuckled nervously, smiling, his eyes closed to slits. Opening them he pushed down his sleeve and reached for the door. "It's been great meeting you," he told the other male, pulling the door open with his palms.

He didn't quite know what to do from that point on. He nervously waltzed down the street, scratching at his arms, legs, and back. He was in the Idria district, he thought...and looking around he felt quite stupid for his earlier confusion. As there, in the distance, he saw his Library. In the same district as the general store, which he'd taken so long to find. He would have face-palmed if it wasn't for the fear that his rash could spread to his face, and then there would be no hiding it.

Call it his lucky day, or perhaps just a coincidence, but as he searching the Idria district with his eyes, he saw a clinic. Perhaps, he thought, they could tell me what's wrong. Though to be honest hospitals and clinics made him nervous. He was sure they'd tell him something horrible, something lethal, something that emotionally scarred more in person than it did through a book. Sighing, the man walked towards the building, feeling oddly gutsy as he did so.

When he got close enough he checked to make sure it was open, which it was. The male shuffled through the door awkwardly, looking around once he was inside. So there he was. In a clinic...was it empty? He didn't see anybody. Then again, he had just walked in. It wasn't like the place would be hopping in such a small town. Unless of course there was an epidemic, but lord did he hope that would never happen.

"Hello?" He called out, scratching and staring at his arm. He just couldn't stop.

tell me a story ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Raeghne

lol, didn't mean to quote you...but then, maybe I did. Cuz Everett.
                                                  [/still getting used to quoting in layouts, bro]

Unorthodox Jukebox

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

All of her brainstorming hadn't amounted to much by the time she felt Sawyer's hand on her shoulder. Rather than turning, the brunette laid back and stared up at the mail carrier, her hair forming a barrier between her back and the dusty ground. "A letter of great importance?" Her memory flashed back to the letters she'd hid under her floorboard. No, she never remembered hiding them, just finding them. She never even remembered receiving letters before. "This isn't my first time getting a letter, is it? Why is this one important?" Was it special?

You shouldn't open it. Not yet. It won't be good for you yet.

Xiao hadn't yet broken the truth about her family to her. Part of her was still well aware of that and finding out via letter was more a hindrance than a step towards recovering fromt he denial she suffered. Eyra's hand clasped over the letter and her fingers traced the seal. "I don't think I can open this yet." She had no reason to be dishonest. "So I really hope it isn't something that needs a response." Her reading and writing was mediocre at best anyways. Most of what she'd learned at school in the city was through lectures she'd sat in on. After dropping out of school as a young teen she'd never really developed her reading or writing skills more. After that she'd hardly ever wrote so her handwriting was a scratchy, unpolished mess.

"I've actually been thinking here by the field since I've finished my chores. I need to figure out something to do so that I'm a stronger person." She sat back up and put the letter aside. "You can sit with me if you want." Two heads were better than one. It was something along those lines anyways. Even if Sawyer couldn't be much help, company never hurt.

That's so useless. It isn't like you can tell her anything about Xiao.

No, she couldn't. But she could talk about a man. "Yah see, there is the mighty amazing man. I like him a lot and he likes me too, but I'm not nearly as amazing, ya know? I want to do something that'll make me more...uh..." She drew a blank on the word.

Confident. Fitting. Gallant. Brave. Worthy. Poised.

"Poised, no...worthy. When I stand beside him and all. I know it's probably all in my own head but I need to feel good about it for myself too." She scratched the back of her head, messing her ruffled hair even more. Eyra's hair was always quite a mess after working. Usually she worked out the tangles before she went to bed. It never bothered her though. Her stained and dirty work clothes were a sign of pride and love for the plants she cared for in them.

That Girl Called Suki

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[Indent][Indent][Indent]

LOCATION / / Farm [Indent][Indent]
COMPANY / / Sawyer[Indent][Indent]
MOOD / / Comfortable[Indent][Indent]
THOUGHTS / / It wont work if I don't feel right about it. [Indent][Indent]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Friendly Friend

User Image
Ethne Kim
Bibliophile
════════════════════

In a blink of an eye, this man had gone from completely useless to a companion willing to help solve Ethne’s problems. His reasoning for it was sensible as well; if they moved together, they could essentially could kill two birds with one stone, assuming that his unexplained business fell along the same lines as hers. Ethne allowed herself a small smile of approval at Bruce’s back as he led the way to the receptionist’s desk. Perhaps, despite the bad weather the night before and the questionable living arrangements that she had set up for herself, this morning was off to a truly good start. Walking up to the desk, Bruce rang the bell twice.

Ding! … Ding!

So much for a truly good start on the day. The two heaved a sigh in unison, the man’s sigh being heavier and more pronounced than the woman’s. She watched curiously as he pulled out a journal and began writing in it. While she too kept a notepad handy to take notes on, Ethne couldn’t see what was note-worthy of their current situation. ‘This inn has poor service’? ‘Waiting is a terrible waste of time’? Despite her curiosity, she refrained herself from sidling up next to Bruce and peering over his shoulder at what he was writing. Everyone had the right to the privacy of their own notes unless they decided to share them. Just then, the innkeeper appeared seemingly out of nowhere and addressed them both. Ethne cleared her throat before speaking up first.

”The weather was not an issue for me. Food does sound wonderful, but first I must ask: do you have extra beds or furniture I may buy from you? If not, do you know of any place from where I can obtain furniture or at least get someone to build some? I will be moving out shortly to a new place of residence, and it comes unfurnished.” The woman was never one to bandy too many 'needless' words or exchange pleasantries; the sooner one got to the point, the sooner things got accomplished, and the more productive a day becomes.

User Image
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Company: Bruce, Marynxx
Feeling: Businessxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Psychedelic Centipede

Merlin The Mage

Partying Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    ─────────────────────────

The Doctor

Rhiannon Ivory King

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Company : Emmanuel

blysk

Oh, Hugh Jackman. You really shouldn’t have. It was only my job. I mean I am a doctor and as a doctor I just had to save your life. Oh, stop it, Hugh. She mumbled her mind engulfed by her dream. And, just like that, snap. She’s awake.

“Oh darn, why did it have to end so soon…,” she grumbled, rolling like an upset child on her bed. “Wait, what time is it?” immediately she sat up and checked her bedside clock. “Holy crap, I’m late!”

She stumbled across the room as she made way to the bathroom. Letting her sleeping gown slide off her body, she quickly stepped into the warm shower and took her bath.

She was ready. Or at least, she thought she was… Taking one last look in the mirror, she exited her bedroom, her Louis Vuitton hanging across the fulcrum of her arm and made her way out of the house.

It wasn’t like her to wake up late. The young blonde must have been completely exhausted from her journey back to Speranza. After returning from New York, she hadn’t exactly gone home to the rest she knew she needed. Instead, she went to bar to drink her frustration away.

“How stupid of me to go drinking instead of getting enough sleep,” she muttered, her feet still pacing.

Why didn’t her alarm ring? Has she forgotten to set it before she slept? Yeah, that was probably it.

Her worries lessened when she neared and realized there was nobody waiting outside. “Please don’t let there be anybody waiting for me,” she plead, not wanting to feel guilt for neglecting her duties as a doctor.

She tried the door knob. It was open. “Amelia must already be here,” Rhiannon said.
                                              Without another word, she rushed in and shuffled nonchalantly into her office. Placing her stuff down she checked her schedule for the day, there wasn’t any appointments set up. Another green light, it seems.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she heard the front door click followed by a man’s voice. “Hello?”

“I’ll be out in a second!” Rhiannon replied, putting on her lab coat. Before walking out, she combed her blonde hair with her fingers. Where was Amelia? She should have been here with the door unlocked.

Entering the lobby of the clinic, her eyes laid upon a tall man. She cleared her throat. The son a gun was pretty good looking. Okay, no. Let’s be professional about this, Rhia.

“Good morning, how may I assist you?” she beamed a smile at the man. Her eyes averted to his actions which lead her vision to his arm which was now red from all the scratching the man was doing. “Is that why you came here?”

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
User Image

Location / / Inn (Reception) tab tab Company / / Ethne, Bruce tab tab Mood / / Content tab tab Thoughts / / ...

ɪ ϵɴȷɵү ϻү ȿϻạʟʟ ғʀϵϵĐɵϻȿ.

I am free to rule over the inn however I please.

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

Ethne was short and to the point. It was a quality Maryn could appreciate. "We do have a few odds and ends in storage. If I remember correctly there is a table, a few chairs and a small sofa. I am not particularly attached to any of them and they have not been in use for some time. As for a bed though, the most likely place to find one would be at the carpenter's. It is in the Oxalis district, not far from the schoolhouse." Maryn reached into a drawer and pulled out a small map of the town. She'd had them printed especially for guests when they were trying to find certain locations. "If you go northeast of here, through the Idria district, so past the town hall, and continue in that direction you will reach the Oxalis district." She traced the path with her finger and tapped on the location of the woodshop.

"As for the furnishings from here, they are yours free of charge. I would be pleased to see them go somewhere that they will be used. However you are responsible for transporting them to your residence. When you wish to do so, find either my manager or myself and we will open the storage shed for you." Maryn gave a small bow, hoping she'd answered all of the woman's questions. "Will that be all, Miss Kim?" Her gaze didn't break from Ethne's face while she awaited a response. As relieving as it would be to scan the room, keeping eye contact was the polite and well mannered thing to do.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I am free to leave the inn when it suits me.

вυτ ɪ ωɪʟʟ ɴϵѵϵʀ τʀυʟү вϵ ғʀϵϵ.

The musical Gerudo

Psychedelic Centipede

User Image / / / / User Image / / / / User Image

Dear Sweetie's Kouhai

Friendly Detective

10,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image
tab dulci tab dulcimei tab tab tab tab ◜⊹IN MY MISTAKES ▬ ⋮★
dulce tab dul tab tab dulci tab dulcimei tab tab tab And the ones I have yet to make?
                                            User Image
                                                            Oh no. Oh no oh no! Ms.Eyra didn't get that is was a joke! Looking at the woman a little bit loss for words, she tried to fumbled out some words but nothing was quite coherent. In the end she just dropped the deep detailed explanation and gave a awkward little laugh. "W-well, actually... I was just joking? Sorry if it came off too serious." Offering her apologizes, Sawyer smiled and adjusted the mail bag on her shoulder. Soon she would be done with work~ Which meant she would have the rest of the day to herself! Now what would she do? She could read that new book of hers? No, today was far too nice to hole up in her room reading. Oh! She could try and drag a story out of Roi--! If he isn't too busy. Or maybe she should just be spontaneous and let whatever happens happen.

"Well... I'm sure if it was immensely important, the person would try contacting you more directly?" Trying to offer her something, Sawyer shrugged and gave a gentler smile than her usual goofy one. Never would she understand why she didn't read them. Usually when you receive letters you should feel happy and ecstatic! Not...sad? But it wouldn't be fair for Sawyer to pry. This was Eyra's business and hers alone. If she wanted to talk about it Sawyer would be all ears, but until then she wouldn't bug her. That just wouldn't be fair.

Stronger? Why would Eyra need to be stronger? "That's a bit of a unique thought there I suppose! Definitely some deep thinking." Dropping her bag without a second thought, all inklings of work vanished. What was this work? What need did she have for it? "I'd love to sit with you. Who knows, maybe I'll be of use to you?" And maybe she could feed this new found curiosity. One just doesn't say something so out there and not expect a curious Sawyer. Besides, talking was her specialty~ "And if I'm not of any help, it's at least good to say things out loud. Gets it alllll out there!" It was nice to feel useful~

Stretching out her arms and kicking her flip-flops(she hated any other kind of shoe) off, her toes dug into the earth and almost seem to sigh with pleasure. If toes could sigh, which is probably a good thing that they didn't since even to her that would be very weird and a little bit creepy. Anywho. Giving her full attention to the troubled woman beside her, it's just goes to show that Sawyer was a bit out of her league when it came to her problem. A man? This was about a man? What? Blinking her brown spectacled eyes at her, her brows furrowed as she continued on. What was she ON? Looking at these fields were evidence enough just what a spectacular person she was. All the work and sweat that went into them to produce food for the whole town wasn't amazing? She really had to get some sense into this girl. "You already have your first problem there. You're putting him on a pedestal. He's the blue ribbon winner and you only red, and by the way you describe his feelings towards you.... He doesn't see it that way." Wow, good analogy there Sawyer. Real original. "Err. I mean... Sorry, that probably sounded really corny but it's true. If he likes you he doesn't need you to change because he likes you. Pure, unedited you." Oh god she was sounding even worse. Where was Silver when she needed her?

Scratching the back of her head, Sawyer gave a soft sigh. "This is just my personal opinion, so you can take it with a grain of salt... But honestly you already are amazing. Right in front of us is proof enough!" She motioned towards the fields. "No one here in town can do even quarter of the work that you do. Which to me is amazing as anything." A happy grin appeared. She wouldn't continued on a whole speel on how amazing she was, but somehow the mail carrier felt that just wouldn't help this situation. It might even make it worst. So what could she offer instead... "If you want to do something that will make not only you, but him feel good... Why don't you try and find out the things he likes to do? His favourite foods maybe? And once you gathered all of this together you can make a day just for him. I feel like it would show just how much you care and how much he means to you..." She fiddled with the hem of her shorts. "But thats just my opinion."

Looking up at the sky, the brights rays called for eye shielding. Who could this man that has Eyra in such a fiddle over? The only person she could think of right of the bat was..... no! No way-- could it really? Could it really really be Funny Man? They did spend an awful lot of time together, which would make sense for some feelings to grow. Also, he was quite notorious for being a flirt which might cause her to feel low on herself... Stupid Lley, doesn't even know when he has a good thing going for him! If this was the case, she would have to give him a stern talking to If things don't go well.

tab Where: The Farm ▬ ⋮★ With: Eyra ▬ ⋮★ Feeling: Corny/Mama-birdly ▬ ⋮★ Crappy post is crap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff