Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

User Image

Ethne Kim

FillerSpaceFillerSpace THE BASICS[Indent]

Hey! Pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Ethne Kim!
        Most people call me Ethie.
        My mother gave birth to me on Fall 3.
        I've been living for 26 years since that day!
        I've grown to be about 5'7".
        My short, black hair runs in the family.
        My mother says I have brilliant(?) grey-black eyes!
        You really can't tell that I am a woman yet!?
        The [withheld] are what send my heart into a frenzy.
        I can be found at the library as the librarian's assistant at any time!

FillerSpaceFillerSp MY LIFE STORY[Indent]

Biography / /
          In seeking for a quiet place to study, Speranza came up as an attractive candidate to Ethne. Its small boom in business and growth (in both population and vegetation) was a bit off-putting, but she has her own reasons for settling anyway.

Themes / /

Crush / /
          None.

FillerSpaceFillerSpa PREFERENCES[Indent]

FillerSpaceFilerSpace THE PLAYER[Indent]

Username:
          I am The musical Gerudo. Is all you need to know.

User Image User Image User Image

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

thoughts on men

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

thoughts on women

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

User ImageUser Image[indent]Location : Location[indent]Company : Company[indent]

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Friendly Friend

SMALL BIT OF TRIVIA

• Ethne's alignment is TRUE NEUTRAL
      • Ethne was born from Mabinogi by Nexon
      • Even in gameplay style, Ethne was geared to be as much as a female counterpart to Atticus as he is a male counterpart to her; they both take 'back seat' roles (the mages of the game world) and would be the knowledgeable tech character in any story who helps advance the plot with their research and know-how
      • Between Ethne and Atticus, Ethne was created first --& she seeks to learn about and understand the world around her, making her a natural alchemist and elementalist
      • Ethne was originally designed to have a very air-headed and cheery personality, but those characteristics never saw the light of day -- she has always been monotone and serious, with the smallest hint of cheek here and there
      • Ethne's name was originally Etherael, a near complete rip-off of Itherael, the Archangel of Balance or whatever from Diablo's universe
      • The name Ethne was chosen for its Celtic origins as a nod to Mabinogi's setting -- it also can be pronounced 'Edna', and some of Ethne's sass (when it is seen) is derived from Edna Mode from The Incredibles (they also have pretty much the same haircut)
      • Ethne's surname, Kim, is taken from Gerudo's mother's maiden name
      • Ethne was originally given silver eyes, but they lent to an appearance of being blind... which she wasn't -- they've been reworked to a darker gray, though Gerudo is toying with the idea of making them blue
      • Of Gerudo's female characters (4 in all out of a grand total of 8 ), Ethne is of average difficulty to befriend, but the second most difficult to romance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff