Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

User Image

Roi Yaru MacAoidh

FillerSpaceFillerSpace THE BASICS[Indent]

Hey! Pleasure to make your acquaintance, my name is Roi MacAoidh!
        Most people call me Roi.
        My mother gave birth to me on Winter 9.
        I've been living for 33 years since that day!
        I've grown to be about 6'3".
        My messy red hair hair runs in the family.
        My mother says I have brilliant pale olive green eyes!
        You really can't tell that I am a male yet!?
        The [withheld] are what send my heart into a frenzy.
        I can be found at the restaurant as the chef at any time!

FillerSpaceFillerSp MY LIFE STORY[Indent]

Biography / /
          I originally walked the life of a bard. I traveled far and wide, earning coin through song and story, and, with the conflicts to the south dying down, I decided to steer my trek in that direction. As a result, I have stumbled on Speranza, and, intrigued by its history, decided to stay a while.

Themes / /

>>voice claim
        <<

FillerSpaceFilerSpace THE PLAYER[Indent]

Username:
          I am The musical Gerudo. Is all you need to know.

User Image User Image User Image

Friendly Friend

Tunilla District

>> Townhall <<

User Image

Edgar Heinrich Weiss

C B A

"Today I managed to track down the town's mayor, and he is just as elusive as the legend goes... ...How ironic is it, though, that the head of a town situated in an expanse of dirt happens to be a landsick sea-farer?"

"The future is full of good food and celebrations! Ms. Maryn Valji and Mr. Garreth King are to be wed in the upcoming weeks, and Edgar had bestowed the honor of cooking for such an occasion upon me today in person! Not surprisingly, the theme of the meals will be far eastern. I suppose if the man can't sail out to sea, he'll bring the sea to him. Perhaps though next time he comes around for a favor, he will bring Garnos along; the young man seems much more organized and capable with paperwork than the busy mayor, and it'd be a shame if anything were lost from him taking on too much by himself."

All entries appeared to have stopped suddenly; the remaining pages of the journal are blank.

User Image

Garnos Alton Sparrow

C B A

"...In fact, I first encountered Edgar's very nervous assistant in the town hall. Poor fool was bumbling over himself trying to help everyone that came in asking for the man. It appears though that he looks up to Edgar as someone of great character, destined to do great things for Speranza..."

All entries appeared to have stopped suddenly; the remaining pages of the journal are blank.

>> Jailhouse <<

User Image

Adriane Celia Hawkthorne

C B A

"Speranza has the capacity for a bustling town of maybe 300, and yet the frequent occupants of the streets are tumbleweed and the sheriff Adriane. It is nice to know that this place has such diligent enforcers of law and justice, but it is still worrisome that this place found a need for any."

"It was not by some strange happenstance that Adriane was wearing the military uniform of Atlea; she IS a soldier from Atlea! She encountered me watering the horses and stopped for a chat, or perhaps more to just look at the horses. She told me how she rode them into battle and what magnificent and brave creatures they were, which of course prompted me to tell a few stories of my own experiences with Ulysses and his displays of courage. Things led to another and... well, next thing I know the sheriff of the town was buying me a drink! We exchanged stories until late into the night!"

"I have been looking forward more and more each day to seeing Adriane. She simply has so many wonderful and interesting experiences about her time in service to share, and she certainly hungers for more of my stories. Despite all of this, Adriane hasn't quite let on to me about her family or where she really is from. That is understandable; I have my own dark corners of my life that I like to avoid if I can help it. It is burdensome though, keeping them in the back of our minds, pretending that they don't exist when in fact they have helped define us to be who we are today. I wonder ... could we help each other bring light to those dark corners of our lives?"
            "I have recently learned more about Adriane and her past... and it's no wonder that she has never brought it up before. The depth of the information confounds all thought and opinion on it; I think I will simply put the matter aside and wait to see if she ever brings it up to me herself."

"Today has left me absolutely exhausted in both mind and body. Where to start, where to start... ah yes, it was when I was stabling my horses with Christine early this morning. Adriane had arrived unexpectedly whilst I was chatting with Christine to give me a gift for Heart Day. It is a beautifully made insignia of a shield crossed with a sword and a frying pan. She has always joked that I had my own battles to fight in the kitchen, so the gift was very appropriate and cute. However, in delivering it, the woman became... flustered, and I realized that this gift was likely not just from a friend to another friend... ... as Adriane fled from the ranch... ... I found her later in the jailhouse with a blue-haired man that I have not met before... ...We went to my home for a drink, where I then shared with her the story of her. I did not want to keep her under false pretenses after the gift, and I also thought it was only fair since Riari told me everything about Adriane's past. It is remarkable how similar she can be to her... and it scares me. Could these feelings only be cropping up because of these similarities? Am I only seeing her as a replacement of her? The last thing I need is another lifelong companion like her, may she rest in peace. Adriane promised to be there for me no matter my decision, as a lifelong companion or friend, and this knowledge comes as a great relief and comfort to me; if anyone can be trusted to keep their word, I believe it to be Adriane."
            "I no longer know what my heart wants or is doing anymore. ... I paid Adriane a visit to see if it would help me sort through these feelings and thoughts, but it has only left me more conflicted and confused. Adriane revealed to me that her father is on the way to Speranza, and that she plans on leaving to meet him alone. There is a chance that she will not survive this encounter, and this knowledge leaves me numb. I may not know still where my heart lies in our relationship, but I know that I plan on spending as much time as I can with her before she leaves."

User Image

Avis Grace Marquez

Unranked

>> Inn <<

User Image

Maryn Tala Valji

Unranked

User Image

Ylaine

? ? ?

"The hair-stylist in town, Ylaine, is fairly good at what she does. She seems to be the youngest person in town, next to Rowena."

"Today, I became a cooking teacher. Ylaine approached me, asking me for cooking lessons since Maryn was too busy to do it herself. I am impressed by her drive and diligence for being so young, and I will do my best to teach her properly. It... it has been a while.
            We've been through a few lessons now, Ylaine and I, and she is learning quickly! I can see a kind of joy that she takes from cooking, which also gives me joy and much relief. Some people never really took a liking to cooking, and it's relieving to know that she is not such a person.

"Ylaine has begun to intrigue me more as of late. We've talked as we worked, and she seems very composed and mature for her age. I believe her to be the youngest person in the entirety of Speranza, which makes it all the more interesting. As far as where she is from and her family goes, she is an enigma, but perhaps not of her own choice. We'll see what we uncover... or recover... with time."
            "After meeting her brother, it's hard to imagine that he is related to Ylaine at all. What kind of life did she lead before that he feels the need to shadow her and threaten people she associates with? Her brother had let slip a few details that point to her being possibly a merciless killer, but looking at her now it seems foolish to believe him for even a second. It is not my place to get involved in family affairs, but Ylaine has grown to be an important person to me, and I fear for her safety with her brother around."

"I wonder if I'm letting Ylaine's brother get into my head... ever since he warned me about his sister, I've been scrutinizing her every action, looking for something out of place. In doing so, I fear that I will try to find and use anything against her, and I hate having this mindset. She... confessed her affections to me recently, only a day or so after confiding in me that she couldn't feel a connection to people. I'm... I'm not sure what to make of all of this, but perhaps time will tell."
            "Things do not bode well... ... I believe I misplaced my fear for one's safety in this case. Ylaine's brother may have threatened me with weapons, but he never brought me to any harm. Someone went through the trouble of severing another person's fingers from their hand! So far from all the descriptions and warnings I have been given, there seems to be only one person that could have done this. I am afraid I may have to confront her on this. There is no point in playing guessing games."

User Image

Evangeline "Poppet" Marionetta

Unranked

User Image

Carlos Galen Cline

Unranked

Idria District

>> Clinic <<

User Image

Rhiannon Ivory King

Unranked

>> General Store <<

User Image

Faeriene Ridder

C B A

"The owner of the general store is a friendly lass, one who knows how to carry a conversation and is bursting at the seams with interesting stories of her past. While they tend to be sad, they have offered great insight into the conflicts that have been raging down south at the borders of Osanna and other countries. I have never dared to wander close to that region, so I take what I can get from other people."

"Faeriene is one of those people that are really easy to get along, and it makes every trip for some groceries a pleasant and familiar one. I worry for her sometimes though, as she has more than once professed her love of being outside in the sun and her aversion to being alone. However, from the looks of things, her job is not ideal whatsoever for her; it keeps her inside, and she is the only one running the establishment. At least Matthew comes by to deliver things on occasion, so it can't be too lonely. Perhaps I could convince her to get a pet of sorts that would be easy to take care of in a store; she has mentioned that she loves dogs..."

User Image

Matthew James Craig

C B A

"I ran into a man named Matthew that bore a surprising resemblance to Christine the other day; turned out he was her brother! I have often wondered how Christine gets all her animal produce delivered to the general store to be sold, but I now know that her brother takes care of such duties. Unlike his sister, Matthew appears to be on the quieter side."

>> Library <<

User Image

Ethne Kim

Unranked

>> Post Office <<

User Image

Anthony Lucas Cyr

Unranked

Insert thoughts

Friendly Friend

Cereus District

>> Bakery <<

User Image

Adrian Wolfgang Cox

C B A

"The restaurant's kitchen is where most of my sustenance is derived, but every now and again I do enjoy a trip to the baker's. For such an arid region, the bread he bakes is of remarkable quality."

>> Restaurant <<

User Image

Maryanne Crowe

C B A

"Only a few days in Speranza and I have managed to secure a job already. The previous town was not so easy, but I suppose qualified hands are always in need in a place like this... ...Maryanne on the other hand, the owner of said restaurant that I am now employed at, is a very proper and kind soul, and she somehow strikes a perfect balance again Rowena's rambunctious nature."

"Maryanne does not appear to have any partners in life, but she definitely has a motherly side to her; it is very apparent whenever she and Rowena are together. So much as look at Rowena strangely, and I get the feeling that Maryanne will immediately make your face look strange... permanently."

"For the longest time, I thought Rowena and Maryanne were somehow related, but I was wrong! Maryanne in fact has sisters, one of whom Rowena was good friends with. This is only serving to fortify my admiration for the woman and her caring nature."

User Image

Rowena Caene Windsdale

C B A

"...I was greeted at the door of a quaint restaurant by a very enthusiastic waitress, and somehow by her energy I immediately knew I had come to the right place. This waitress was named Rowena, and it is clear that she is a very happy and adventurous soul with a curious nature to match... ...Perhaps Rowena strikes such a chord in me because she reminds me of her in our younger days."

"With Rowena, I find a greater joy in life, and more reasons to enjoy every day. She is certainly one of the brighter lights in my life... ...Both of them make every day that much more bright, and I am forever grateful to them for that. Goddess knows I need people like them in my dark times."

"How long has it been now? About half a year since I first set eyes on Speranza from afar in a barren wasteland? All this time and I still can't shake the small resemblances that Rowena bears to her. Truly a crime, as I should see the girl for herself and as her own person but, please, allow me to self-indulge. Please, allow me to be selfish this once, and imagine that if she bore us a daughter, she would have been like Rowena."

"I feel a bit like a fool after today, but I suppose this goes to show that you must never ground yourself in assumptions. With heart day just around the corner, Rowena was having self-image issues and opened up to me (of all people!) about it. And guess what I learned from that conversation? The lass isn't anywhere near being the youngest person I know in Speranza... she's in fact seven years Ylaine's senior! She's 26 years old!! By the way she acts, though, I assumed that she was much younger; it's not often that you meet a woman of her age with that much spunk and energy. Rowena's a very special and enjoyable person to be around for that... but she does not enjoy being treated like a child. Have I been offending her all this time? I may have to monitor myself more closely around her."
            "If I needed any proof of how close Rowena and I are to each other, today would have provided just that. I ran into that blue-haired man from the night before again, and like before he was waiting for me outside... ...he then pulled a gun on me, aimed it at my head, and pulled the trigger. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on the perspective you view it from, the gun was empty and broken. However, that didn't stop Rowena from throwing herself between us, and she looked ready for a fight. I don't know of many people who would willing throwing themselves in harm's way for another person, and I am honored to know that she views me as a person of enough worth to do exactly that... but I would never be able to forgive myself if she was harmed for my sake. I love Rowena dearly, and she deserves better than to suffer for some old man who trapped himself in a time capsule, reliving days that are long gone."

>> Tavern <<

User Image

Sylvia Clair Raine

C B A

"I ended up inadvertently spending the Starry Night Festival with a woman named Sylvia; she encountered me watering Ulysses and Maizler while driving to her newly bought tavern and stopped for a chat. I found out that she was just as new to this place as I was, so I joined her for a drink at her establishment, a toast to new beginnings and new friends. Perhaps we might have had a little too much to drink, as we ended spending the whole night there exchanging all sorts of stories! She is a very kind and generous person, and I can't imagine celebrating the festival with anyone else. I will always hold that night fondly in my memories."

"After encountering each other out in the streets for the umpeenth time, Sylvia wanted to try riding the horses. She had never ridden a horse before, which is surprising considering how much traveling she did. Poor gentle Ulysses, Maizler often gets the most attention from people for some odd reason, no matter how wild she gets. Is it a challenge that people are attracted to? Was it her wild nature in itself that drew people closer to her gnashing teeth and large hooves? Perhaps they sense her history and the loss of her master? I may never understand, but at least I managed to convince Sylvia to learn how to ride on Ulysses. She learns very quickly!"

"I have made true friends in this place... ...and Sylvia too. Both of them make every day that much more bright, and I am forever grateful to them for that. Goddess knows I need people like them in my dark times. Speaking of dark times, the winter cold is starting to get to the small population; people are starting to fall ill with Sylvia being one of them. She denies it, but anyone else can see that she is certainly anything but fine. I think I'll bring her some soup tomorrow after work."

User Image

Anya Pandora Fontaine

C B A

"...Sylvia had recently hired a bartender named Anya, a woman with just as many stories as I under her belt, if not even more! Curiously though, none of her stories really pertain to the history of Speranza... yet. We have only met a few times since she's started working, and I look forward to talking to her more soon."

User Image

Cheryl Abby Forge

Unranked

Oxalis District

>> Mansion <<

User Image

Vincent Gary Galante

C B A

"... and he didn't leave the best first impression on me. Rather, he glared at me coldly before storming out of the building with a bag of bagels. I have no idea what I could have done to upset the man. I later found the bag discarded in a puddle when I left the jailhouse with Adriane..."
            "This man causes me much conflict. He does not seem at all averse to using violent methods and threatening people to get his way or make a point, making him a very dangerous individual. However, his mindset and reasons are completely different than from the common criminal; he only seeks to protect his sister, whom he's revealed to be Ylaine, and prevent her from 'reverting' or 'regressing' into.... whatever she used to be before. It is hard to believe him, but it is also hard to dismiss him as a liar. I may have to start carrying my old sword around again as long as he is in town."

"...I ran into that blue-haired man from the night before again, and like before he was waiting for me outside. When I showed up, he approached and began accusing me of doing something to his sister that caused her to stop a habit out of the blue. Such a thing must have been incredibly concerning to him, because he was not happy about it at all. Before I could gather my wits and thoughts he then pulled a gun on me, aimed it at my head, and pulled the trigger. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on the perspective you view it from, the gun was empty and broken..."
            "Things do not bode well; I spotted him earlier today as I walked to check on Ulysses and Maizler. He did not make any effort to converse with me, but he definitely was missing fingers. I... I am afraid I may have to confront her on this. There is no point in playing guessing games."

>> Schoolhouse <<

User Image

Theodore Russell Gryffith

Unranked

User Image

Cleo Toeto Cyr

Unranked

Insert stuff

User Image

Estelle Wolfe

Unranked

>> Smithy <<

User Image

Riari Hana Akari

C B A

"I am not sure how to feel about learning about Adriane's past through another person, namely her good friend Riari. She is a kind and spunky girl, maybe rough around the edges, but she is a good person. However, she must have overestimated the depth of the relationship between Adriane and I, as she spilled the beans without second thought and was frankly horrified to learn that I had no prior knowledge of her family or the troubles she's been through. I hope she is not letting this mistake eat at her; rest easy, Riari, for your slip-up has only made the bond between Adriane and I stronger."

Friendly Friend

Adenia District

>> Farm <<

User Image

Lley Alpin Gyles

C B A

"Today I finally got to meet our restaurant's supplier of fresh produce, Eyra Gondran. She was accompanied by a blonde man named Lley, who apparently was the owner of the farm. By how the two were acting though, he could have easily been mistaken for the farmhand, and Eyra the farm owner."

User Image

Eyra Elena Gondran

C B A

"How a single person could tend to an entire farm in this place and produce such quality crops is beyond me. It makes more sense to believe that Lley (was that his name?) had been around the entire time, but that would paint Eyra a liar, and she does not strike me as the type to lie. Speranza is proving to be home to some very remarkable individuals, with Eyra being one of them. It is a shame that we don't see each other more; I would like to know her secrets in keeping little shoots green and strong."

>> Ranch<<

User Image

Christine Nicole Craig

C B A

"If it weren't for the rancher of Speranza, I may have had to skip town and continue traveling south. It's difficult for me to hold a job in a place and take care of the horses at the same time; let's not allow that one near-horse-theft incident to happen again, aye? Thank the Gods and Goddesses though for Christine! She appears to be very experienced with animals and I feel comfortable leaving Ulysses and Maizler with her (aye, even Maizler!). Hopefully Maizler won't give her too much trouble while I'm gone."

"Christine is a funny lass. I daresay she's more accustomed to holding one-sided conversations with animals than actually conversing with another person! But it is no matter. Rather, there is something endearing about her rambling; it reminds me of Cinne back in the day. Oh how Autumn would imitate him behind his back as he went on another exceedingly long tangent! Christine is not quite to Cinne's level, but it still brings back those memories. In either case, I am very very grateful that my horses are under the care of such a kind person."

"The change has happened so gradually, I hardly noticed it until just very recently. Christine and I have warmed up to each other over the past half year, and she doesn't nearly ramble as much anymore when we talk. That, or I have grown so accustomed to her speech patterns that I just don't notice it anymore. In either case, this development has only served to further amplify what a delightful and kind person she is through and through. It is impressive that she is taking care of the ranch in place of her mother, but at least she has her brother to help her out. I also learned something rather cute about her... she loves cows."
            "... and I believe Christine must have noticed this too and had the same affections in mind towards me. She suddenly shut herself off to me... ... and refused to tell me what was wrong. I pressed her a little, but she only told me to not worry about her. Looking back on it now, it is freakishly similar to what she would say when I grew concerned about her all around decline in health. I cannot say for sure now if she truly has deeper feelings for me... perhaps time will reveal that, but I certainly am not sure if I can reciprocate. She has left a tear in my being that makes it painful to consider moving on; if Christine is also going to share the more negative aspects in common with her, it's probably best if we didn't get together anyway. Do not get me wrong! Christine is a very beautiful person in and out, and she would make the perfect lifelong companion to any man in search of a quiet, peaceful life, but it bothers me greatly that she closes herself off to me."
            "Her brother visited me recently, and in his visit he confirmed my suspicious of Christine's feelings towards me. Her pain and distant behavior is more understandable now, though I can't help but feel irked that she would rush to conclusions so quickly. She merely witnessed another woman in the same position, but from that event she assumed the worst. Now, we are in an awkward situation with each other, which became all too prominent at Maryn's 'wedding,' and I'm not sure how to feel or what to think of this situation anymore."

>> Seamstress <<

User Image

Matilda Scarlett Godwins

C B A

"I have never before quite met someone as blatantly misandrous as Matilda Godwins (the town's seamstress) but I suppose there is a first for everything. It seems when you get well enough on her 'good side' as a man, she's... not... well... She's a difficult person to get along with in general, and I will leave it at that."

>> Vineyard <<

User Image

Garreth Alexander King

Unranked

Zamia District

>> Church <<

User Image

Temperance Grace Evans

Unranked

>> Outdoor BBQ<<

User Image

Henri McCrae

Unranked

>> Quarry <<

User Image

Valentine Viatrix

Unranked

>> Rowhouse <<

User Image

Swallow

Unranked

User Image

Chloé Anette Rose

Unranked

Friendly Friend

[imgleft]http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/Leiaa45/Avatares/Icons Harvest Moon/HarvestMoon112.png[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=13][b]Name[/b]
[list][list]

[size=18][color=darkgray][i][b]Unranked[/b][/i][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Friendly Friend

Rank Keys

Unranked
We have not met.

[size=18][color=darkgray][i][b]Unranked[/b][/i][/size]

C B A
We have met, but we are unfamiliar.

[color=darkgray][i][b][size=14][color=gray]C B A[/color][/b][/i][/size]

C B A
We are friends.

[size=18][color=darkred][b]C[/b][/color] [size=14][i][b][color=gray]B A[/color][/b][/i][/size]

C B A
We are good friends.

[size=18][color=darkred][b]C B[/b][/color][/size] [size=14][i][b][color=gray]A[/color][/b][/i][/size]

C B A
I would trust you with my life.

[size=18][color=darkred][b]C B A[/b][/color]

C B A S
We may be destined for each other.

[size=18][b][color=darkred]C B A[/color][b][/size] [size=14][i][color=green]S[/color][/i][/size]

C B A S
You are the love of my life.

[size=18][b][color=darkred]C B A[/color] [color=green]S[/color][/b][/size]

Friendly Friend

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Location : Location[indent]Company : Company

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Friendly Friend

User Image

User Image

xxx t h e ━━━ FARMER
                            tab tab tab ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ROITHRIUN MACAOIDH
                            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab AMIABLE tab PATIENT tab DETACHED tab PASSIVE

.................███████████████████ ███████████████████
                            ...xxxx..............● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                            ....................X.xxxxxxx.....xx....` the simple things!! ↘↘

xxxx xxxx Samples HERE.

xxxx xxxx Schedule PDT - I work 8 hour days Mon-Fri, and occasionally I'm called in for overtime work. However, I tend to lurk Gaia on my work computer so that shouldn't be too much of an issue; I just can't dedicate much time to posts until I get home.

xxxx xxxx OOC Activity 7

xxxx xxxx Fun fact I play video games for a living.

xxxx xxxx Pickup Line "Hey there, troublemaker."

███████████████████ ███████████████████
                                                          ................● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                                          .................xxx..X.......xx....` the quick facts!! ↘↘

xxxx xxxx Age 34

xxxx xxxx Sexuality HERE.

xxxx xxxx Face claim HERE.

xxxx xxxx Brief backstory
                                                                  ...xxxxx............ Roi was raised on a farm, and worked its fields with his family until his 20's.
                                                                  ...xxxxx............ Some good friends of his dragged him out to venture beyond the boundaries of his land and into unknown territory - the experience changed his life forever, and he never settled down.
                                                                  ...xxxxx.......,.... After picking Nadya up as a traveling companion, the two sang and danced their way to Evergreen where lack of food, water, and money forced them to make a prolonged stay. It has been about a month since they arrived.

↘↘THE MUSICAL GERUDO `↗↗

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

Friendly Friend

SMALL BIT OF TRIVIA

• Roi's alignment is NEUTRAL GOOD
      • Roi's character was born in Mabinogi by Nexon
      • Roi's name has gone through several iterations >> Roiyaru, Roi Yaru, Roi Yaru King, Roi King, Roi MacAoidh, and now finally Roithriun MacAoidh
      • Roi's original name upon creation (Roiyaru) is simply the 'Engrish' spelling of 'Loyal'
      • As is such, one of his primary character points is his undying loyalty
      • There is a French desert called 'roi cake', or 'king cake' as 'roi' is 'king' in French; this led to his temporary surname of King
      • MacAoidh was actually originally the surname of a Gaelic gnoll named Guma that Gerudo played in a 7th Sea D&D campaign
      • Roi is Gerudo's 'oldest' character (in terms of creation date) and as is such the most developed
      • Roi was originally designed to be female with dark skin, red hair, and yellow eyes like a Gerudo, but to avoid harassment online playing as a female avatar, he was designed to be male with the same characteristics. The yellow eyes were a premium character option, so Gerudo gave him blue eyes for a while before falling in love with the pale olive option
      • The idea to give Roi facial hair and freckles was born after recreating him in Vindictus after observing the facial hair options and the freckles/spots on the skin textures of Lann's model. Also, Gerudo just loves facial hair
      • Of all of Gerudo's male characters (4 in all, a grand total of 8 characters), Roi is the easiest to make friends with, but the most difficult to romance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff