• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris as he flies towards the brick wall then blinks when a strange man with wings catches him in mid air, he asked if he was alright although in shock. he just stares at him wide eyes and nods as he puts him down and tell him and his friends to go to safe. to that police station the strange woman mentioned before. He helps Wednesday up and grabs Anders hand taking them both to the door of the police station without looking back. He sees Wednesday open the door and is surprised it isn't locked. 'so the woman was right' he thought to himself.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

As they entered the police station for safety turns towards fenris and Anders to apologies for landing on the mage like that."Anders s-" she is interrupted by another female vampire who grabs her like a violent animal. she tries to fight back but this vampire woman is more skilled and much stronger than she. the fight came so fast, wednesday felt really overwhelmed and then the vampire lady stakes her in the back with an American flag. Wednesday screams and spits out blood .

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders turned to Wednesday the moment she said his name, but before she could even get another word out she was attacked by woman with sharp fangs. His eyes widen and he instinctively grabbed his staff and summoned a ball of lightening. With a single move his arm, he threw it at the woman who attacked, sending her flying at the wall. He realized that he had just used magic and could feel a portion of what he used slowly, very slowly coming back. It would be best if he could learn how to control himself. They weren't near the Fade and it would make fighting with magic . He needed to learn how to fight with a sword at least. Turning to Wednesday, he saw that the flag was sticking out of her back, causing a good amount of blood to flow out of her shoulder.

"Wednesday! Hold still I'll get that out of you!" He immediately rushed over to her and wrapped his hands around the staff of the flag. Placing his foot against the space between the shoulder blades of the woman's back, he pushed with his foot and in one motion yanked the flag out. More blood came out. He was tempted to use his healing magic, but knew that it was only going to harm them in the end. Quickly, he began removing Wednesday'shirt. Luckily he had some bandages with him at all times in case he ran out of Lyrium. He began seeing to the wound, it was deep but she was going to live.

"Okay, Wednesday...this is going to hurt. Normally I'd use my healing magic, but that's out of the question right now. So I am going to clean and sew up your wounds, all right?" He waited for the woman's response.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

Wednesday screams in pain as he took out the flag, then listened to him for a few minutes. "No, I can heal on my own I just need to drink a blood bag." she winced looking up at him and then frowns 's**t I was hoping not to expose my vampirism, that ******** b***h.' she thought to herself. Then froze as the other vampire woman got back up her eyes glowing blue.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The creature growled as he began to walk in a circle, Daniel moved right with him, narrowing his eyes. As the two began circling around each other, he began running through his mind of how this battle could go. He was used to fighting the occasional Human when protecting his target. Never had he ran into any bigger of an opponent, not even a Demon (thank God!). Sure he was trained to fight such things, but it was different to be trained than actually fighting things. And given his clumsy nature, he was sure that this could go very wrong. He had to make sure those people would be safe from this thing. He held his sword at the ready and stopped moving, the creature stopped moving too. With a roar he lunged at the thing, sword raised in his hand. The creature looked up at him, before raising his fist. Oh crap. The fist slammed into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him as it sent him flying and skidding across the street. He momentarily fell into darkness and stars exploded in front of his eyes. The next thing he realized was the feeling of the rough pavement against his cheek and the fading pain of his entire body. Pulling himself to his knees, he wiped away the tear that had come because of the pain, before glaring at the creature.

He pushed himself to his feet and re-summoned his sword that was knocked out of his hand. This was going to be a bit of a pain to kill this creature. It would be best if he was careful, but quick about it.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders had already started in riffling through his pack when Wednesday spoke, saying she needed one of the blood bags to heal. He froze for a minute. She needed to... Turning to her, he felt his eyes widen as dread weighed heavily in his stomach. Did she just said what he think she just said?

"What?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Jane's Theme

Jane's Theme 2

Jane's Theme 3

Jane's theme 4

User Image

User Image

"Selene stop!." She shouted Selene looks up at her at the grand staircase she is leans on the railing. "These people are not a threat their just trying to survive like me and you can't just keep attacking people on site." Shepard says glaring at her suppose to be aunt. "And This is not your territory to defend." she barks like a soldier "So stand down!" she ordered. To her surprised Selene listened and tsks before leaning against the wall near by. "My apologies, my supposed Aunt Selene is not a people person anyways I'm Commander Shepard." she said staying where she is.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see all the doors and what is behind all the doors...

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

constants and variables...

User Image

elizabeth and claire enter a weapons shop that is abandoned now and shuts door and locks it. Elizabeth turns an frowns at the building's owner's body lying on the floor eatened and saw a flash of the future before taking out an automatic pistol that appeared in her hand then fires a round in the dead man's head to make sure he doesn't come back. Then froze to a familiar sound She and Claire looks at a strange symbol that lights up to the music and Elizabeth fires it to try and stop it but realizes the sound came from a speaker. "********." she says in anger. "Claire do you know where that machine leads to?" she asks calmly. Shaking and waiting to see if song bird is coming then hears the same sound of the warden makes. Then quick pulls Claire behind the counter to hide and tells Claire to be quiet.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

SongBird's theme

Songbird's theme 2

Songbird chirps a high pitch sound as it lands on the pavement crushing it beneath it and its head breaks through the large window of the weapon shop and looks inside but sees nothing then leaves by flying away.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire is forced by Elizabeth to hide behind the counter just in time as a machine like bird the size of a ship enters the building and avoids being seen then glances up at Elizabeth who is shaking lips quivering she could see that whatever this thing is she's afraid of it. Once it leaves Claire stands up, then answers Elizabeth's question "that speaker is connected to a computer, probably private." she stated. "Elizabeth What was that thing?" she asks with the look of worry. Only to see zombies heading in the building "s**t, You'll have to answer me later lets get out of here and head for the police station." says Claire as they both run out the back door.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

"I said I need to drink a blood bag in order to heal." she says to Anders and glances up at Shepard who made the woman selene stop attacking them. wednes day then noticed an Alien and a human came out of a door on the first floor. Then blinks at them, they blink at Her and everyone else in the room.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Anders's eyes widen in horror.

"What are you?" He said in a whisper, before he heard Shepard apologize for the woman who attacked earlier. The Mage blinked up at her and then notice there were other people in the room. Monster or not, Wednesday did help him and Fenris. It wasn't the best idea, but he had to help her. They needed all the help they could get. He turned back to her. "Where did you put the blood bags?"

He turned to the others.

"My name is Anders, that man over there is name Fenris, and this Wednesday...she needs blood..." Looking down at her, Anders could see that she was feeling weak. Maker only knows how much willpower this monst---woman had. He heard the man who saved them outside and the roar of the monster. Worried, he turned toward the sound. Please don't tell him the man-with-wings was getting hurt. They didn't have the time to pick up and leave. He looked at Fenris. "Fenris...can you see what's happening, please?" First time he used 'please' and 'Fenris' in a sentence. He just felt that he owed the elf, especially for being killed by him.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

Daniel panted as he crouched to the ground, holding his sword at at eye level. The beast's arm fell to the ground with loud thud that shook the ground, leaving a dent around it. It looked at its arm, its features still blank. For a moment, it seemed to try and contemplate what just happened. The Angel had no idea how long he can manage. He couldn't die, but he was still making a lot of mistakes and he could be rendered unconscious, leaving the people vulnerable to the creature's wrath. He stood up as the creature turned toward him, he began running toward the thing and went to slash its leg, only to be grabbed by the wings by one hand. He screamed out in pain as he dropped his sword. The hand squeezed his wings harder as he struggled to get free. The pain shot through every inch of his wings and throughout his body as he screamed louder, tears running down his cheeks. The hand clamped down and a very loud snap sounded through the entire streets, followed by Daniel's blood curdling scream.

He was then begin swung around by his broken wings, before he thrown into the police station's stone wall. More pain exploded through his back. His wings would take three days at the most to heal. Tears streamed down his face as he felt the blood running down his wings as he struggled to push himself to his knees, only to have the pain knock him back onto the ground. He struggled to get up again as the creature began to advance on him. After a few more agonizing tries, he was able to get up to his feet only to have the creature charge at him and grab him by the throat. Daniel coughed as his hands clawed at the creatures, before he was slammed against the wall. He cried out in pain, before he was repeatedly slammed against the wall. His vision was beginning to fall to darkness, but he tried to summon his sword. However, with his falling in and out of consciousness, the sword could only flicker in and out of his hand. It was wasn't long before his vision fell black.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Looks outside and sees the bag Wednesday was carrying is still outside "Hey Wednesday the bag full of blood bags is still outside." he said as he looks back at her and Anders.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

wednesday sits up blood still pouring out of her wound and mouth and starts to get up weakly "Crap, I have to get the bag." she says trying not to slip on her own blood. She noticed Selene has stopped leaning against the wall and now is approaching Fenris. Wednesday finally gets to her feet and tries to reach Fenris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff