Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════

"So...then in that regard, you're as old as me...but you guys must measure your years differently. I'm 169 and I, too, would be 17-18 in Human years." He said thoughtfully, place a hand on his chin. "Do you guys have to school and stuff too?" There were rumors that he heard in Reaper society that Angels were pretty born into their roles--so to speak--and only ascended into higher ranks if they pleased God or prove themselves worthy somehow. As far as he knew they were only rumors and he wasn't sure if there were any truth behind that.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro felt kind of relieved that he was talking to someone and not spending time around with Roderick... that man gave him the creeps

"Yeah, we go to school, for the basics and how to control our powers," said Andre. "What about you, do you go to school?"

He looked at him with a smile as he waited for his answer.

User Image

[Female form: Female angel name is Seraphina, known female name is Andrea
pic belongs too mckadesinsanity
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"Well, not anymore. I already learned the basics. Now I'm in serious training to become a Reaper." Stanley explained. "At my age, I am old enough to work and learn more skills to become a productive member of society. My sister, Katherine,--she's inside-- she's right there with me...unfortunately." He didn't like his sister. She was overly violent and brutish...sometimes he did wonder more and more about her being a Demoness as the actual Demon stated. She was just so scary when she got into fighting modes. There times she even became sadistic...with torturing the lower class Demons for info and so. He wasn't sure where she picked up those habits. Why couldn't she be found of flowers and other girly things?

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

Katherine was pissed to put it lightly. Her sister was so infuriating! She just didn't get that right now they were in a 'fighting for survival' situation right now and that she had to go and make sacrifices right now. Good thing this warehouse place had a punching bag! She said in her mind as she swung a kick at the black bag hard enough to make it swing far. Because torturing the Demon is out of the stupid question, due to His Majesty's orders (which I am not even willing to break). Everything is going to Hell and now my sister is pissing me off! She twirled round and swung another foot against the punching bag, even harder. And it didn't help that the Demon was still getting under her skin. And what the hell was that comment about me enjoying something all about!? I still don't get it!

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro listebed ti him talk and he tilted his head to the side as he heard him speak about his sister that way.. .now why would he want to talk to his sister like that... didnt they grow up together?

"You dont like your sister?" Andre asked. "How come..."

He looked at him with a smile as he waited for his answer.

User Image

[Female form: Female angel name is Seraphina, known female name is Andrea
pic belongs too mckadesinsanity
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

"Well..." He gulped as he remembered how much he abused the Demon. "She can be a bit scary in her tactics when we have to get information. I do my best to pretend I'm not scared, but ohhh she is so scary!" He gave an involuntary shiver. "I'll put it this way, the Demon that's here right now doesn't frighten me nearly as much as she does!" Then he crossed her arms as he took in a deep breath, before continuing, "Besides she keeps rising above and now I feel like I am constantly compared to her."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris ignores the Vampire and heads off to explore the ware house further, before leaning against a wall and fell asleep there.
(sorry for the one liner)

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel came inside the warehouse wondering if there perhaps any bedrooms. It seemed that the place was lived in enough. Although he wondered why that was, he heard something about a man already inhabiting it by the name of Loki and that ended the mystery for him. He explored through the hallways and discovered some beds. It appeared that this Loki had made several bedrooms pertaining to where he would most likely crash from exhaustion. He walked on until he noticed Fenris on the floor, quickly he knelt beside the elf and checked his pulse, using his two finger against the base of his jaw. It was regular and strong. Okay, so he didn't over exert himself, he was just sleepy. Although this was definitely an uncomfortable place to sleep. He shifted his arms gently and slow under the Elf's body. One arm under the Elf's shoulder blades as he used his free arm to place the Elf's arms around his neck and then used the same free arm to go under the Elf's knees, picking the sleeping man up bridal style.

Slowly and carefully, he walked toward one of the bedrooms with the sleeping Elf in his arms. Hopefully the man wouldn't wake and kill him. He tended to be angry with him a lot, even when he was doing him a good deed. Not that he didn't understand, from what the Elf inadvertently told him about being a slave. There was evil in the world, he knew but...the cruelty of it always shook him to the core. How could anyone do that and live with themselves? He entered into an opened bedroom that had a mattress lying on the floor. The man, Loki, obviously either didn't believe in bed frames or he couldn't afford them. He slowly lowered himself to his knees, before he leaned over and gently placed the Elf onto a mattress. Some of the Elf's white hair had fallen across his face and Daniel slowly and carefully moved it behind his ear. He didn't know how the Elf preferred it but his hair always made his nose itch.

He blinked upon the man's face and smiled a little, he was kind of cute when he wasn't all that angry. It was sad that all the man knew how to do was express his anger and his hatred. Looking around the room he found a fuzzy blanket that looked warm enough and draped over it over the Elf's sleeping form. He blinked when he noticed the Elf didn't have a pillow and looked around for one. It was off in the corner in the distance, he was about to get up and go fetch it, but his knee slipped and he landed on top of Fenris, not gracefully at all. He froze for a moment. Did he just wake him up? He looked up to check the Elf's face.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

My female self
{artwork for Female version done by Mckadesinsanity}

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris screams "Hey! get off of me!" he tries to throw Daniel off, then gets in fury rage which makes his magicaks lite up like a Christmas tree in December. When it didn't work, Fenris kept fighting Daniel regardless if it tired him out or not.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel tried to scramble off of the Elf the moment he screamed 'get off of me', but the blanket he had placed on him earlier to keep the Elf warm had tangled between his legs and he fell back on top of the man. His eyes widen as the Elf began glowing. Oh...crap! He tried again to get off him and Fenris was flailing for him to get off at the same time, which made the situation even worse as the blanket got even more tangled between their limbs. The two men rolled off the mattress, tangled and completely tied together in the blanket. Well this wasn't helping. Crap, crap, crap! Wait I have an idea!

"Wait, hold on!" Daniel told the squirming elf. Men always had more mass than women. If he changes his gender, he should be more slender and be able to slide out of their current trap. He takes a breath and allows the shifting of his bones to take place. He felt his body get smaller in size and his chest to grow and develop into breasts. The hair on his head grew longer as his Adam's apple disappeared and his neck along with his face became slender. It took him forever to understand how to change at will. Most of the time it happened unpredictably, which was a pain in the neck!

My female self
{artwork for Female version done by Mckadesinsanity}

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"There now I should be able to slide out!" Daphne said cheerfully. She was still Daniel, she was just now a woman. No split personalities or anything, just different names. She tried sliding out of the entanglement now and grunts at the effort. "Okay...this isn't working as I thought it would. Um, Fenris, could you move to the left a little? I'm trying to move the blanket." Already she was trying the blanket over her shoulder, but it was stuck. "Or maybe if I--excuse me Fenris--" Using her body weight and her strength, she forced her and Fenris to roll over, that way she was lying on top of him. Now she pulled the blanket over her shoulder and removed it's binding. She jumped up to her feet, her clothes a little baggy, since she didn't pack her girl clothes.

"Sorry about that, I was just trying to make you comfortable when I saw you lying on the floor like that!" She stated as she offered the Elf a hand to help him to his feet. "I was about to get you a pillow when I slip and fell on you. And then we ended up getting tangled." The now-girl-Angel scratched her head as she looked down at him sheepishly. Even her voice was more lighter and not deep as the male version of him was. "I hate to say it, but I am normally this clumsy...I guess I was just lucky enough not to drop you on the way to the mattress."

My male self

{Creator of male verion image is Unknown}

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris blushes as Daniel turns into a female, it just made this really awkward. and after they got untangled from the blanket. Fenris got up refusing the angel's hand "Its fine, Just... leave me alone. " he said and then walks off.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daphne noticed the elf's cheeks go red and frowned a little in confusion. Why did male mortals (because it doesn't seem to apply to just Humans) go red when she/he changes forms? And now Fenris was acting a little bit awkward. She didn't know if it was the fact that she could change her gender that bothered him or what. And the way he awkwardly just shoos her off and his cheeks are still red.

"Did I...make you embarrassed just now?" She asked the Elf's retreating form. "Your cheeks are red..."

That's always happens when she/he goes red, they do something embarrassing.

My male self

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris shakes his head "No, and I thought I just said to leave me alone." he said still blushing from the awkward situation. angels are strange creatures and from what he could tell they can be both male and female.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daphne frowned in confusion. He wasn't embarrassed then why was his face red? And why he was acting all...bothered? It wasn't like he was the first male mortal to act like that...even the females sometimes acted strangely. What was it about her changing genders that bothered them so much?

"Is it because I changed genders?" She asked. "I don't understand...why? Why does it matter?"

My male self

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items