User Image

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

Selene's theme 3

Selene's theme 4

User Image

Selene approaches Fenris "I'll get the bag you better go help your friend "she pointed to the Angel guy. Then quickly leaves the building grabs the duffle bag with her assault rifle in hand. Then comes back without incident. Then tosses the duffle Bag to the human

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

"My wings of white."

User Image
"I only serve myself"

"This is already messing with the Natural Order!" Michael, the leader of the Council of the High Order of Angels, stated. He pointed to the map, which looked like the night sky full of stars. "That is the universe, full of realms and the galaxies within them. As you can see the souls here--" He pointed to the blue lights that were the souls of many different people. "--are switching over into the different realms, where they don't belong at all!" Which in fact they were, individually and slowly, but they were. Roderick blinked in surprise. Now that was impressive. How did someone gain that power, exactly? It would be in his best interest to become that person's friend and learn their secrets, before turning them in.

"If you look closer, watch the realms..." He pointed to the screen. Realms were rooms, if you will. Their boundaries were walls, with doors that no Humans or any other mortals can see. These rooms were endlessly big (to Humans at least) and could grow if needed. After all the Universe was as big as God wanted to be, if he feels that more space was needed, he can just make it so. As the Head Angel pointed to the screen, he blinked in surprise. Because of the disturbance, the boundaries were beginning to submerge. Slowly, but obviously were merging together, like a collision course in slow motion. If they break, only God literally knew the deadly consequences. The Angels in the room grew silent with heavy worry.

"If the boundaries between the realms break...the damages could catastrophic!" Serenity spoke up, still her voice was calm, but she was obviously troubled. Roderick actually felt surprise when he saw the worry behind her solemn mask. She was a tough Angel to talk to. No one would know if they even became her friend. He heard from her sibling Charles that even he at times wasn't sure if he was getting close to her at all.

"Exactly! We need to find out who's--"

The doors burst open.

"Sir!" Everyone turned to the door as Henry ran through. He was one of the messengers, always looking to see if anything was amiss. For him to interrupt a meeting like this, it had already had. His face was full of fear and he was absolutely frantic. "Daniel is missing! His target is left to fend for herself and he is nowhere to be seen within the realm of his jurisdiction!" Roderick's eyes widen as he stood up. His brother is missing? Not that he really cared. Daniel always cramped his style and only proved as a distraction and sometimes an obstacle to his goals, with him out of the picture....things would be a lot easier. However, he acted callous now, he would be seen as cold and heartless as Lucifer, the one who betrayed them all. He didn't want to be sent to Hell. Besides if he goes after Daniel, he might just have the opportunity to make sure his brother never returns at all. Already he felt the plan forming as he looked at Henry with as much worry and concern he could possibly etched into his face and into his voice.

"My brother's gone! How?! He never leaves his duties! He loves the Humans too much!" Roderick shouted. Michael and everyone in the room looked at him with uptmost sympathy. Despite his faults, Daniel was still a part of their community and they, in their own way, loved him for his good nature. It didn't stop him for getting on their nerves with his acts of clumsiness. Or them from berating Daniel about his constant mistakes. But now that Daniel was in possible danger, they worry. Roderick did all he could to keep himself from laughing about this.

"I know, but I looked all over in the realm and he is not there!" At this Michael turned to the board that looked over the entire Universe. The Angels, including Roderick, looked at the board searching. Roderick made a sound of surprise as he saw his brother's sphere of white light glowing within a different realm. He pointed immediately in true shock. His brother had just jumped a realm! How in Heaven's name did he do that? The other Angels in the room made the same noises of surprise and even murmurs.

"Whatever is doing this, it must have taken your brother as well, Roderick," Michael stated. "Knowing Daniel, he was just foolish enough to get taken to the other realm." The shaking of Michael's head, revealed that the Angel was doing his best to not laugh due to the grimness of the situation. All the others in the room, save for Serenity, were doing their best not to chuckle. Roderick fought back a smirk. His brother was never going to be taken seriously. "Looks like we'll have to save him." This wasn't going to help his brother's chances of promotion. The Archangel turned to him, still trying too fight off a smile.

"Do you wish to rescue your brother? Maybe he'll have some insight on what exactly is going on."

Roderick gave Michael a look of relief and nodded.

"Please!" He begged. "I am so going to give him a lecture!"

"Please do," Michael said, now no longer fighting the smile. "You have my permission. However, do not come back until you have a solution to our problem." Roderick gave a bow, to show that he agreed to the terms, before he snapped his fingers and summoned the portal he needed to jump through to the realm and planet, where his brother was in. Stepping through it, the portal closed behind him. He saw the streets full of debris, crashed, blown up, or over turned cars and broken glass. Looking around, he could sense the dead. Looked as though the Humans in this world brought about their own destruction. Figures.

"All shall bow before me!"

User Image
User Image

My female self

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Wonderful!" Anders said dryly, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Just great. He blinked as Wednesday tried to get up. "No! They'll get the bag, you stay here. You need to rest." He looked up to Fenris and the woman--Selene, was it?---he nodded to them. "Okay, but hurry. I don't know how long she'll last." He blinked when Selene threw a bag to him, he turned his head and closed his eyes as he embraced himself for the impact. It landed on his arms heavily and he gave a small 'oof'', before looking down at it. He glanced up at Selene in confusion before looking back down at the bag. There was some sort of zipper, he pulled it open to reveal many blood bags. He smiled up at Selene appreciatively, before handing the bag to Wednesday. "This should help."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris looks at the angel that saved his life and runs in front of him his sword drawn for the ready. and his lyrim tatoos light up as he charges at the monster adrenaline pumping. The smell of blood and burning ash from the city fades from his mind as he goes into a blind rage. not caring what this thing may do to him.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill glances at all of the happenings after she and Garrus came back to the main hall, "Who are you people?" she says as she holsters her gun and then glances at the injured woman. As she bites into the blood bag then draws her gun "What the ********?!" she says alarmed. "Hey get away from her, she's not human!." she said to the strangely dressed man.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

The mutant was about to ram the unconscious Angel, who now laid limp in its grasp, against the wall again when it heard a roar from a living being. It turned to see a glowing man charging at him, it dropped the Angel as it turned its attention to the man. Raising its fist, it went to punch the glowing thing.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders quirked an eyebrow.

"I believe we already established that. Difference is she isn't mindless. She is not a danger, you may relax." He stated, hoping that he wouldn't have reason to use his magic again. A frown formed on his lips as he looked at the gun. "What is that thing anyway?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

User Image

User Image

" Of course because Vampires are so much better than a zombie, A new parasite on humankind minus the rotting flesh thing. Your sick, I don't care how attractive she is.... I can't believe Umbrella has gotten this far." she hissed in disgust. "And this thing in my hand, is a weapon known as a gun. Very accurate in killing zombies and human beings like me." she said and notice Garrus making her put her gun down. " what?" she said her hazel blue eyes glancing in his direction.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

fenris screams in a rage and swings his claymore at the creature not think at all as to what will happen to him.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Anders spit and cough at the woman's remark. Sure the vampire was attractive, but he was in no way hitting on her.

"I believe you're mistaken!" He stated, a little miffed that the woman would suddenly assumed that just because he defended her that he immediately was interested in her. "I owe her my life." The Mage blinked when the woman named the weapon in her hand. Oh, so that's what they called it. He glared up at the woman's obvious threat. If he wasn't so worried about needing it later, he would have melted that piece of horse manure with his magic. The strange creature standing beside her, however, intervened and they both looked at him questionably.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

The creature ended up knocking the sword out of the Elf's hand, before picking up Fenris with its only hand. Its hand encased Fenris's arms and torso into a single, pinning Fenris's arms to his body. A low, deep, rumbling growl emitted from the creature's chest as it raised the Elf high about its head. It was obvious that Fenris had deeply pissed off the creature as it began to squeeze.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

As Daniel came to consciousness, he became very aware of the pain in his wings and back along with the press of the pavement into his cheek and entire front of his body as he laid sprawled across the ground. He grunted as he raised his head, which felt as if it were filled with rocks, and looked up at the growling creature. It had the man with pointy ears, the one he had saved, in its grip. The creature was going to squeeze him death.

"NO!" He shouted, ignoring the pain as he climbed to his feet and held his hand out to spew Holy Fire at the monster. It roared in pain, releasing the man with pointy ears as the flames engulfed his body. Daniel felt that he really should have kicked himself for not using that move earlier. No one can dowse the flames of Holy Fire. He looked toward Fenris and moved to rush to the man's side to see if he was all right, only to crumple and fall into a ball of pain. Yep, he really should have used the Holy Fire sooner.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just like old times...

User Image

☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣☣ ☣ ☣ ☣

User Image

Garrus's theme

User Image

Garrus looks at Jill "Jill, I don't think she's a bio weapon, she doesn't smell toxic, and killing one vampire wouldn't exactly help you any because there is a vampire body guard right beside you. It's unwise to fight both, besides they are not threatening us yet so lets give them a benefit of a doubt before we point our weapons shall we?" he said he sighs when Jill lowers her gun and puts it back in its holster. "My apologies Jill valentine is on edge because of what is happened to her earthly home. I can't say I blame her." he says then blinks when he notices Shepard he wants to leap for joy "oh spirits, Shepard." he said sounding like he wanted to cry in his happiness. "you're alive." he said as he started to approach her.

Its fun fighting through gun shops, an OCU on a front line war ship and Antique shops but only if their Classy...

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Anders blinked at the creature. He had to admire it, it was the voice of reason. Whatever it was. Thank goodness he stopped the woman. It was understandable, now that he explained why she was acting the way she was. Throughout the entire course of his life, he had done the same thing due to the fact that Mages were always repressed. He blinked when the monster (man?) was overjoyed to see the Shepard woman. Apparently they knew each other.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Jane's Theme

Jane's Theme 2

Jane's Theme 3

Jane's theme 4

User Image

User Image

"do I know you Turian?" she asks she never met him before. She couldn't tell if he is frowning or pissed. Then scratches the back of her head as he stops moving its obvious he looks rather hurt and she doesn't understand why that is. She Glances at Selene who just watches from the side lines and at the others before looking back at the turian.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

fenris winces in pain feeling broken Ribs, he started to black out as he sees a strange Blondish man in strange clothing approach firing his weapon and seeing two women run towards the Police station.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff