"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Daniel tried to crawl over to Fenris, but he only slumped down to the ground. The Angel noticed some people coming over. He could tell they were good people and rose a hand to catch their attention.

"W-wait, we need help! Please!" Daniel cried. The creature's metal was now melting as it roared in pain.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders frowned in confusion. Or someone he/she didn't know? He/she/it (he'll go with 'it' for now) had greeted her as a friend and yet she greeted as she would a stranger. Looking between the two, Anders tried to assess the situation. It looked as perturb as he felt, obviously the creature had no idea why the woman did not know him.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire and Elizabeth stop and glances down at the elf he looked badly hurt, "Come on Elizabeth we got to take him inside." she said as She nods to and angel? She will have ask questions later as she take the elf's left arm and elizabeth takes his right, Leon fires at the crowd of zombies in the distance. as Claire and elizabeth carry him on their shoulders into the police station. once in side they lie him down against the wall. "Easy, he's smaller than us." Claire says as she tries her best to be gentle.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Just like old times...

User Image

☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣ ☣☣ ☣ ☣ ☣

User Image

Garrus's theme

User Image

Garrus blinks "Shepard, are you ok? I saw you leave the Normandy to run towards the beacon and then you were gone I saw you die, don't you know me I'm Garrus Vakerian. we first met on the citidal." he stops and notices shepard's nose bleeds. "spirits, shepard... you're bleeding." he said.

Its fun fighting through gun shops, an OCU on a front line war ship and Antique shops but only if their Classy...

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

User Image

Jane's Theme

Jane's Theme 2

Jane's Theme 3

Jane's theme 4

User Image

User Image

shepard gives Garrus a confused look and then touches her nose to find her own blood and looks down at her own armored hand. Then looks back at Garrus "I never Met you before Vakerian, I just now met you." she says and notices him blink and he looks rather sad. He backed away, from her.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

Wednesday gets up and comes to Fenris' side and examines him, "He has broken ribs if I had better equipment, I could set them back. with out turning him into what I am." said wednesday. as she watches a cop and an Angel enter the building. Then glances at everyone else until her eyes land on Anders. "I can't save his life, without turning him." she said with a frown.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill watches four new people come in for refuge only to blink in shock, although relieved to see Claire she wasn't happy she came to the city at all. "Claire?!" she said immediately, the young woman turns towards her also surprised and Jill then hugs her friend "Oh my God, Claire." she said before looking her square in the eye "Why are you not in school? Why are you here in Raccoon city?" she said almost in a scolding tone of voice. She could tell why but she wanted to hear it from her, to hear why her friend's sister is wondering the dark infested streets of raccoon city.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel smiled in relief as the girls took Fenris to the Police Station, he army crawled after them. As soon as he slid his whole body into the room, he moved to the side of the door and leaned against the wall, panting in pain. He looked over the girls seeing if Fenris was in good hands. It seemed that they would be gentle with him. Good, he didn't want the poor man to be injured because of him. The pain in his body began to fade, meaning he was healing. Another good sign, his wings however were still in great pain. They would take a while to heal. Once he feels up to it, he'll go and hunt for some bandages and planks of wood for his wings.

He blinked when he noticed that Jill was freaking out about the girl named Claire not being in school. It made sense a girl of her age had responsibilities, but given the circumstances...

"Isn't there monsters outside? We should just be glad that she is alive." Daniel stated, before grimacing in pain. He turned to Leon. "How long will that door hold, do you know?"

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"No!" Anders shouted in horror. There was no way he was going to allow Fenris to become like Wednesday. First off, he was already in danger of never being forgiven again. Second, he would never forgive himself if Fenris became a monster. "I-I'll heal him." He sighed. It looked like he didn't have a choice. Hopefully they wouldn't need magic in the near future. Walking over to Fenris, he summoned the magic within him again, searching for the wounds and broken bones. Luckily it was mostly just his ribs. He could heal those and leave Fenris his bruises, it would take less magic and it wouldn't over exhaust him. Closing his eyes, felt his magic mend the bones into their rightful place. Once the deed was done, he sat down feeling a little tired. Almost half his magic was gone, still slowly returning. He best not use anymore magic.

"There, he should be fine now. I left his bruises...I don't have enough magic to fully heal him." He explained.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

User Image

User Image

"N-no, she's in college outside the city, Where she is suppose to be." said Jill, "She's not even suppose to be here. kido please tell me why you are here?" she said and Glances at the cop and the woman dressed in 1960 clothing blinks twice. She notice a similarity between Claire and her. Then decided to dismiss it.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire blinks at Jill her older brother's partner and best friend "I came here to find Chris, when I saw the news. I tried to call him he didn't answer, nor did you or the police headquarters.. But given at the state of things I can see why, can you just answer me one question is my brother still alive and here?" she asks calmly. by the look Jill gave her, that was the answer she feared about.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

User Image

User Image

"Damn it!." she said in a very upset tone of voice, then sighs "Your brother is in europe looking for away to get rid Umbrella for good. No, what was said about Me, your brother and the rest of our friends it is not true. Now, listen Very Carefully to me we will get out of this city alive. So Promise me that you will be careful." she said, failure of keeping Claire alive is not an option.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire frowns a bit 'Chris isn't in this hell hole of a city, well I would be relieved if it weren't for the fact that Chris nevered called me to begin with... He was trying to keep this from me. s**t that means I came here for nothing. well almost nothing. I am so glade my older brother is indeed ok.' she thought to herself. then listened to her "I... yeah ri ..." she tried to get a few words in her tone sounding a little sarcastic. "Ok, I promise to be careful. what exactly happened in the Raccoon forest?" she asks calmly.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see all the doors and what is behind all the doors...

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

constants and variables...

User Image

a flash of the future a picture of Claire holding a baby version of herself. Then blinks the image away "Wait, how is that possible." she under her breath enough so no one can hear her except the vampires, Garrus and the angel. Elizabeth glances back up at Claire and Jill "So what's the plan to get out of here?" she asks to see if anyone has an idea and could tell that no one has a plan. "Well that's just great no plan and we play hide and go seek with those things outside." she said and then glances at both twins on either side of her. "Oh great you two again." she said feeling annoyed.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Daniel blinked when he heard the dark haired woman say something, he frowned for a moment--confused on what she was reacting to, until he saw it. All Angels could see who was going to give birth to whom, only problem is that the people had to be close together for the relations to show. Claire is the dark haired woman's mother. He felt a set of eyes on him, he turned to see a blond haired and brown eyed man that held the gift of certain powers. The powers the Human was born with, the spirit inside of him, he was not. It seemed that the man was questioning him with his gaze. Daniel shook his head. It wouldn't do well to tell the mortals their fate, he learned that in school. It was highly forbidden.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas