9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Angel name: Sephiro Celestine

User Image

User Image

Sephiro listened to what stanley had to say and didnt understand iit at all.. after all he was the only child and never had a sibling like Daniel... So he didnt know what to answer or say.

"I never had a sibling" Andre answered. "Soo.. i dont know how to answer that"

He looked at him with a smile as he waited for his answer.

User Image

[Female form: Female angel name is Seraphina, known female name is Andrea
pic belongs too mckadesinsanity
Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════

"Well it's certainly not all as its cracked up to be, just be glad you don't have siblings." He said. Especially a sister like Katherine! It was almost impossible to live up to her, let alone surpass her. Not to mention, he didn't like how she went about the torturing Demons part so easily. It seemed brutal even to his standards. He frowned. Maybe Grell was right about Katherine being a potential mate for the Demon. Yeah...he's going to have to stop that from happening somehow.

"So...what's it like...being an only child?" He asked.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════❦❧═══════════════════════════════════════════════
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The Elf just simply chose to ignore her and plop back down on the mattress. He didn't answer her question. She frowned in confusion. Why didn't they ever answer when she asked about their reactions. The now female Angel let out a sigh of both frustration and confusion, before she began walking out of the room. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the blanket from before and stopped in the middle of her tracks. Another sigh passed her lips, before she gave a soft smile and walked over to the blanket, picking it up. Then she placed it over Fenris's sleeping form. This time she decided not to give him the pillow...it didn't seem that he want it. As soon as she walked out of the room, she looked down at her body. The men always seemed bothered that she could change her gender...maybe they preferred her to be male?

She closed her eyes and allowed herself to become a male again.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

My male self

{Creator of male verion image is Unknown}

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

"Mortals will always confuse me," Daniel stated to himself, before he began walking down the corridor. Although sleep didn't sound like a bad idea. He walked to another bedroom that was three doors down from Fenris'. There was another mattress on the floor and he walked toward it. This one had a pillow and blanket already on it. He knelt down on the mattress, before he collapsed onto it. Spreading out his wings as he did so, he could never sleep with them folding in like that. He wrapped his wings around him like a cocoon. Hopefully, his brother nor anyone else for that matter needed him.

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

My female self
{artwork for Female version done by Mckadesinsanity}

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words "check Mate" !"

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sebastian followed her with a grin in his face as he watched her punch. He had nothing to do and he wanted to rile her up.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in..." Sebastian said. "if it isnt miss little demoness... do you want to punch my lights out?."

He grinned as he waited for her answer

User Image

"Watashi wa Akumade Shitsuji Desu"
"Yes my lord"

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PirateQueen12 and XxTweakytwentygurlxX

User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire washes her hands and then places her biker gloves back on, before exiting the bath room, Wednesday is still trying to help Loki by bandaging his wounds. Claire decided to head to the roof of the ware house and sit down on the ledge looking at the city she once called home. Claire crosses her arms over her chest letting the warm summer breeze wash over her. that mechanical machine that calls that bird to come she didn't get why Umbrella would create it and she still doesn't have all the facts only bits and pieces and that bothered her. 'What is that company really up too? how does it factor in with zombies and that Mr. X that is chasing me?' she thought to herself.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Strange dreams keep occuring..."

User Image

Ohhh, now HE's here! Katherine slammed her fist with all her strength against the punching bag, throwing it all the way against the wall and causing it to snap off the chain. She turned to him as he spoke to her, crossing her arms. If she wasn't following the king's orders, she would have already be attacking him. And the Demon knew it! That was why he was antagonizing her. Katherine gave him a cold and menacing grin.

"Oh, believe me Demon, I would rather do a lot more than that to you. Unfortunately, His Majesty is making sure I keep my knives and my Scythes for fighting the monsters, instead. " Katherine stated. She glared at him coldly. "However, if you betray us...I'll make sure that the rest of your very short life will be a living hell and no I don't mean your home world. You'll be in agonizing pain every second that remains of your life."

Her menacing grin widen.

"And I will enjoy every second you scream as I slowly plunge the knife into your skin."

User ImageUser Image
"...makes me question myself..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
tweakytwentygurl

User Image

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

User Image

Selene's theme

Selene's theme 2

Selene's theme 3

Selene's theme 4

User Image

Selene felt bored and walks the halls, she grew more tired of the red tape in the group's rules. So she fines Leon and attacks him by grabbing his throat as he was walking by. Leon tried to kick but failed the vampires had him choking in her ice hand which made it hard for him to get an accurate thrust of his foot at her. he tried again only to break his leg. He screams in pain, and his face turns purple. Selene thought about draining him dry and then realized she just wants him and the group dead. the only one she needs alive is Elizabeth she is the key after all. maybe a way to get home. Leon tries beating his fist on her arm and it didn't work "You are in my way Mortal." said Selene her eyes turning from chestnut to bright blue in a matter of seconds.

✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas