Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see all the doors and what is behind all the doors...

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

constants and variables...

User Image

"I'm Elizabeth Comstock, I was heading for a job here as a secretary at the local dentistry facility on Ash grove ave square." she lied and notices Claire looking at her creasing her eye brows as she listened, Elizabeth could tell that Leon didn't take notice to her lie only Claire did, Which meant that Claire Lived in the city a lot longer than Leon. She watches Claire turn back in her seat and Elizabeth notices a slit moment towards the corner over eye

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders looked away from Fenris when he called him a murderer. He knew it. Hawke would have called him the same thing and there was no denying it. It almost made him wonder what was stopping Fenris from stabbing him in the chest right then and there. Whenever they got back to Kirkwall, he was going to allow whatever punishment to happen to him, even death. He deserved no less. The Mage blinked when he saw Fenris kneeling over a body, stepping closer he saw that the corpse seemed to have been bitten.

"Those look like Human teeth marks!" Anders said in shock. "To have bit someone in this manner, this person must have feral instincts. We should definitely be cautious."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris glances up at the mage and then stands up "Then perhaps we should keep moving or we might find the attacker ." he said fenris jumped taking out his blade as the dead woman made a some what screaming gasping moan as she tried to grab at him he noticed half of her face is expose her skull blood glinting in the moon lit hall way. "Maker, is a Blood mage the cause of this?" he said disgusted ast the sight and cuts its head off the body goes limp.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Looks like we have another case of a child chaser," Rosalind joked staring at Daniel, who looked at her and Robert in confusion.

"Wait...you two are dead, you should be talking to God!" Daniel said with wide eyes. Rosalind blinked at this and realized immediately what the man was. It was not hard after you are dead, after all.

"Hey, I think we finally met an Angel," Rosalind pointed out.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User Image

Robert's theme

"We prefer it this way, besides how would we help Booker wipe away his dept and secure the future of Anna Dewitt. by making the fellow Believe that Anna who is Elizabeth is his blood and flesh when in truth." he glances at his sister.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Instinctively, Anders used his spirit power to cause the 'walking corpse' to explode in mix of bone debris, blood, and blue smoke.

"That's odd...I didn't since any kind of malicious spirit within it...it was empty. No magic, no nothing!" He turned to Fenris confused. "How is that even possible?!" This world seemed backwards! How can corpses comeback without the aid of a Demon or magic. One thing was for sure, this was starting to make him nervous.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

"Anders can you feel the fade from here or is it cut off from you?" he ask only because his lyrim tatoo felt a little detached to him, like he can still use his magic powers but it doesn't hurt him as much as it did in kirkwall.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"She is not," Rosalind finished for him. Daniel blinked at them in confusion.

"What?" He obviously didn't get what they were telling him. He wanted elaboration, but that was as much as he was getting from them. Rosalind smiled at him. One of the rarest things she ever does.

"You don't need to understand. Only that we are not ready to go yet." She walked out of the tear and grabbed Daniel by one of his arms, gently but firmly. He was confused by her action, oh well he'll get what was happening soon enough.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Robert's theme

Robert grabs the angel's other arm and drags him into the tear "So with further to do, we would ask you to come with us." he stated with a grin.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Anders blinked, but then he tried to feel for it. His eyes widen and he immediately could feel an alien feeling of fear and bewilderment. Justice was scared. And so was he. They were farther from the Fade than usual. He was only a little relieved that he could feel just a faint slimmer of it.

"I can still feel it, but only just." Anders stated. "It's like it's so far away and blocked off from us."

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

User Image

Fenris' theme

Fenris' theme 2

User Image

Fenris puts his sword away "Does that mean Justice's Influence might of been reduced just enough to come out on cue? or is it more complicated than that?" he asks only out of curiosity. He never thought about powering down to save magical energy. But right now that seems to be the best choice right now. " We should look around maybe we can find you a better weapon one that won't waste your magical talents, we need to conserve energy." he said as he heads down the hallway to explore the building further. Glances at the white walls that had a strange symbol with words across say Umbrella, and continues down even further.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Okay now he was understanding what was happening. They were going to put him in another realm, to keep him quiet. His eyes widen in horror. He tried to pull away from them. He was a guardian, he wasn't trained to jump realities like the higher ups were. And he couldn't risk harming the souls with using his strength. How is it that none of the Reapers were able to collect them? How were they jumping the realities themselves? He tried to pull back.

"No! You don't understand! I can't go, a little girl depends on me!" Daniel cried.

"Don't worry, she'll be taken care of!" The woman said.

"What do you mean by that?!" Daniel said now suddenly fearing for the girl's wellbeing. They pulled him into the tear and pushed him off the roof. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"Justice is still here. He's terrified. He kind of feels detached...anyway, you're probably right about the magic. We may be still able to use it, but it might take longer for it to re-charge." Anders didn't like this. He was born with it, he never chose it, but now that he was without it, he felt completely useless. It's not like he had a good master use of the blade, but it will have to be enough. "Let's hope that we won't run into more of these corpses anytime soon. I'm not sure how much I trust my abilities with a sword." He followed Fenris past the Umbrella sign. What did that mean, was it a family symbol or something? As they walked down the hallway, he noticed a lot of splattered dried blood and black grime, along with toppled over trolleys and desks.

"What do you suppose happened here?" Anders asked.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(Side Character)

User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon sees a light glaring off the rear view mirror only to speed up "That idiot in the semi is trying to ram us off the road! hold on I'll try my best to avoid him." he said and jump as a zombie launches itself at Elizabeth who screams trying to hold it back away from her, But the zombie was having trouble getting a grip as the car ran off and on the Road, Both Leon and Claire braced for impact as the car slams into a brick wall, the zombie flies out the windshield and gets crushed by the car. "Everyone ok?" he asks He looks at Elizabeth who just nod her head to confirm.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

Claire rubs her face trying her best not to freak out and then gives him a grin to mask her fear, "still in one piece." she said in a sarcastic tone. Claire glances up at the rear view mirror and gave a small gasp and looks behind her, Leon and Elizabeth followed her gaze to see the semi heading straight for them, All three of them quickly get out of the car in separate ways, Leon gets Separated from her and Elizabeth. "Leon!" she shouted as she strains her ears over the roar of the fire in front of them hearing her name, She could make out what he was saying "right! come on we need to head for the police station." she stated and leads elizabeth who is also covered in ash and suet. elizabeth hands her a 6 chamber revolver " Um Thanks." she said 'how long did she have this gun' she thought as they continued onward.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces