• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

User Image

Robert's theme

"Hmm, A world where men value money on the opportunity of immortality." he says looking at them He notice's Elizabeth's mother turn around to look at them. and glances at jill who crosses her arms. "It would seem That people would be reversed if one never met the other, its fascinating to see one's reaction in the name of science. regardless if that involves bioweapons or not." he said

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Hmm, it would be even more interesting to see how people's lives differ when they meet across the realms." Rosalind agreed.

"No! Get away from them!" The physicist turned toward the Angel and blinked in surprise, before smiling.

"Oh, look its the Angel again," She, then noticed the blood and saw how the Angel's wings were bent and twisted in odd ways. The feathers were very ruffled and she could see blood staining the silver lining of the feathers. "I say, what on earth happened to your wings? Angels that can't fly can't be very good." The Angel looked at her horrified, obviously trying to contemplate how to save the people in his state. Rosalind looked to her brother to see if they should help the Angel. The game wouldn't be fun, after all, if the Angel was already out of the picture.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders immediately jumped out of his chair when the twins appeared again.

"You again!" They seemed to nonchalant about being here and acted as if everything was just happening like it was an afternoon luncheon or something. He frowned when the woman mentioned about the injured Angel. So that was what he was, an Angel? At this point he agreed with the woman, the fact that he was that injured was troubling. Considering that he was willing to help them without even know their names or even speaking to them. He was willing to risk life and limb for them. Why? One thing was for sure, the man needed help and what better way to repay him? He looked down at his hands. There wasn't enough magic to heal everything and the wings looked as though they require more than what he had. If he wanted to do a thorough job, he needed Lyrium and the only one available was within Fenris's tattoos. And there was no way he was going to ask that of him, especially since he was unconscious. He turned to the others.

"Do we have anything to help mend broken bones? I can't risk to use anymore magic!" He looked around at the people, hopefully.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Robert's theme

Robert looks at Elizabeth who looked sad at the angel before her.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I see all the doors and what is behind all the doors...

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

constants and variables...

User Image

she felt a glass like vase in her hand and looks down and blinks, she sees the images of the mage using them. "Its lyrim. huh why didn't I see that before." she said a little surprised. Then tosses it to the mage "catch!" she shouts

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders blinked as he caught the Lyrium bottle in surprise. He looked at her with wide eyes.

"How in Andraste's name did you that?!" Looking down at the bottle, he weighed it in his hand for a moment, seeing if it was real. It was. But she obviously didn't just go to his home and picked it up. That was impossible. He looked back up at her with wide eyes. "Thank you! This will help a good deal!" Pulling out the cork from the bottle, he took a good swig. Already he could feel his magic surging back, he smiled. Now he could help the Angel. Quickly, he ran over to the man and knelt down beside him.

"Here let me take one of the wings," Anders said gently. The man obviously didn't want to even move, but he complied. He didn't miss the tear rolling down the Angel's cheek or the soft whimper of pain as he gingerly raised one wing. It made Anders feel sorry for the man. As gently as he could manage he held the wing, but the Angel hissed and gave another whimper as another tear ran down his cheek. No wonder the man was crying, the wings were in pretty bad shape, if they had been left alone, they would have healed all warped and useless. Lucky that the woman was able to give him Lyrium, this was going to be tough. One wing at a time. He closed his eyes and began using his magic to seek out all the bones and the broken bits. It was like a puzzle and it took him a bit of time to put them all together. He could hear the Angel cry out, but was trying to force himself not to move. It was odd to see that the wings actually were connected to the man, they a bunch of nerves connected all the way to his spine. Had the man walked around like this, he would be far more liable to being attacked than the rest of the group. As soon as all the pieces were put together, he used his magic to mend the bone, making it stronger. There that was one wing. Anders sighed, feeling a little bit tired, but he had one more wing to go. He watched as the man blinked and began moving the wing back and forth in amazement, like a child. How amusing. If he wasn't so worried about Justice, he definitely be bold enough to hit on him. Pulling out the cork again, Anders took another swig of the Lyrium potion. Thank goodness the woman had gotten a really big bottle of it, he was going to need it.

"Okay now time for your other wing," Anders said gently, understanding now just how much pain the Angel was really in. To make it easier, Anders went to the other side of the man, so he wouldn't have to move his wing anymore than what was necessary. Taking the other wing in his hands, Anders felt how soft and strong the feathers were, he frowned. How is it that such a creature existed? The man was so beautiful, beyond measure. It was odd. And he felt some sort of power within him, that made him feel so at peace and in some way it made him feel stronger. Justice was even relaxing, he could feel it. Closing his eyes again, he again began piecing the bones together like a puzzle. Once he mended the bones, he again felt another surge of warmth and radiance that almost felt something like forgiveness. He wanted to cry, but he immediately let go, before a single tear ran down his cheek. Of all people, he was the least one who deserved forgiveness. Not after what he had done. The Angel again flexed his wing with that childish wonderment, that made him want to kick himself for even thinking about 'making a move' on him. Before he could say or do anything, the Angel quickly got up and pulled Anders into an embrace.

"Thank you!" He said happily, before looking at Anders with a soft sadness as if he had just read what Anders was going through. If the man knew what he did, he wouldn't be looking at Anders as if he was about to cry. Slowly, Anders stood up and shook his head. At least he healed the man who saved Fenris's and his lives.

"Glad I could help," Anders mumbled, still feeling his guilt weighing heavily on his shoulders. He could feel the man's gaze on him and it still felt as if it were full of pity. Pity? He did not deserve pity. Glaring at the twins, he narrowed his eyes forcing himself to focus on them instead. "What do you want?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

" Great I feel like I'm in a science fiction movie that got turned into chaos, either that or they are the reason for the chaos." she said crossing her arms over her chest physics are easy to understand for her. What she wants to know is why the twins are making the chaos in the first place.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Robert's theme

Robert looks at the mage "life and liberty." he said with a chester grin, "And young lady you are right and wrong at the same time. You don't realize is you already have Pandora's key which does the rest of the chaos." he said placing a hand on Elizabeth's shoulder who tried to brush him off. Then gave him a strange look, "a woman who can see all the doors and what is behind all the doors." he said

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Anders frowned at the man's answer. It was Darkspawn s**t and he knew it. He blinked when the man began talking about doors and what not. Looking between them both, he saw that Elizabeth seemed to be just as confused as he was. Then, he looked at Fenris to see if he had some clue, before turning back to the man with the confusion evident in his eyes.

"I don't know what that even means," Anders stated.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image
User Image

"It means you're going to have an adventure!" Rosalind stated, before gazing at everyone in the room. "It's going to be a round of fun, I assure you." She noticed the Angel glaring at her and smiled. From what she could tell, he was a low ranking Angel or else he would have been doing something to prevent them from going further. They weren't within his jurisdiction.

"You can't just--!"

"We've already have," Rosalind cut off the Angel's protest.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday's theme 3

Wednesday's theme 4

Wednesday stands up "so you came here to us to let us know that your playing god with us, to satisfy your entertainment." she said glaring at them. if they weren't already dead she would of been able to devour the twins in a blood rage and she could tell Selene would have too. Then the twins vanish "well that' answers that question." Then looks at the woman before her, the one that one man saidPandora's key to the chaos. "Ok, 1960 vixen tell me, are you what those twins called you?" she asks crossing her arms over her chest.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

User Image

"my name is Elizabeth and yes I am the woman who can see all the doors and what is behind all the doors. I can open tears to other realities like this one, which also means I can bring in things that could likely help us in the future as well. As for the Luteces playing god... that's really not far from the truth." she said and then stares down at the blood stained marble floor with the S.T. A. R. S. police department logo about three feet from her current position. Then looks up at everyone and then sees more images of them turning her into what she is a killer, possible a murder. Then frowns "They used me to get what they wanted, they had Booker Dewitt sold me to his future self known as Comstock in order to "Wipe away his debt" They allowed me to go to many different realities to wipe Booker and Comstock out of these realities and almost ended up paying for it with my own life on the line." she stated calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire's theme 3

Claire's theme 4

User Image

User Image

claire listens then notice that her right pinkie is being covered by a thimble and blinks at it, "I'm sorry I know this is important and all. but out of curiosity what happened to your right pinkie?" she asks and Elizabeth blinks at her for a few minutes twisting the thimble on her finger before giving a small smile to Claire.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
PirateQueen12
User Image

This explanation that the woman Elizabeth gave, made Anders even more angry. He could feel Justice stirring. No. He shook his head, pushing back the monster inside of him.

"So we've been just pushed into this s**t-storm of yours, just for entertainment!?" Anders asked. He already knew the answer. It didn't stop him from being angry again. People were probably dying because of him back home and he didn't even had the option to atone for his sins anymore. It was all his fault and he couldn't even get the punishment he deserved because of this.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

(side Character)

User Image

User Image

Elizabeth's theme

Elizabeth's theme 2

Elizabeth's theme 3

Elizabeth's theme 4

Elizabeth's theme 5

Elizabeth's theme 6

Elizabeth's theme 7

User Image

"my pinkie was cut off by a Lutece tear a machine that created a tear to a different reality, I was only a baby then." She said looking at Claire. Then looks at the mage to answer his question. She doesn't mind the fact if she is to be punished "yes, I was hoping this would be all over once I killed all the booker dewitts and comstocks. Then go to paris to relax, I was wrong I'm sorry!" she shouts as tears started to form in her eyes "I'm sorry!... I should of found a better option... I should have found a better way of handling things to break the cycle." she said she notices Garrus and Shepard quickly turn their heads towards her. She sniff feeling very guilty, and she could tell everyone hates her. Well Claire just gave her a sympathetic look though. "I am so sorry." she said the fell to her knees covering her eyes with her hands and cries into them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff