Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Through blood and death of alicorns, I can not give you specifics for I do not know. When i got there i found bodies and them. If not for my brothers weakened state I would not have been able to steal them away." Ace checks on his cargo as he continues but his pace is slowing pretty badly.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn looks grim "let us trade places for now I will haul and you walk beside and I will entertain no argument I hate for the kids to wake up to their mother It frightens me some mornings" He smiles as he uses magic to move the cart from Ace to himself with out missing a beat "also your brother is a Unicorn correct?"
"Thanks my time away from the crystal heart is doing my wounds no favors. Also yes Somber is a unicorn now, but he was like me." Ace looks ahead squinting a bit. "He found away to gain magic through creating a false horn. This happened twenty years ago give or take a year or two. Why he did this escapes my memory, but he lost his connection to the crystal heart." Ace suddenly looks at Dawn, "Why do you fear leaving your kids with Shadow Dash?"

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn looks at Ace like he is an Idiot "think about this Crystal Ace...Shadow Dash was once the leader of the entire Pegasi spy network also she is skilled enough to sneak into the heart of the Crystal Empire and out of it with the prince...she is one of the most feared Assassins in the Unicorn's homeland and on top of all that she makes very little noise when doing anything...and finally the poor mare can't cook" Lunar Dawn snorts in frustration "nor can she clean she is most useful at shopping and bouncing the drunks out...Honestly I'm surprised she even let me go with you" he seems to think about something for a few minutes "you might not want to use the back door of the Inn from the outside for a while or any of the windows" he shudders slightly "also if your not healing well away from the heart I might be able to make you a fake small one to aid in your healing when we get back to town..."
"You know the fact that she is only alive because when she first entered the empire she was an awesome detraction to take them." He points to the two spheres in the back. "Out of the empire with no questions." He laughs, "Though she did give me a run for my bits when i finally found her, she out speed and stealth all the others. Lucky she did not find my brother or worse...my mom." Ace shudders at the thought. "Also our friendship through battle allowed her to stay in the empire. Though leaving was pretty hard." Ace thinks hard about Lunar Dawns offer. "I dont think it is a smart idea though it is appreciated."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn snorts a chuckle "when she got seen entering is when you grabbed those I was wondering what the magic spike I felt was...I was with her for a few months in the Empire when my Alicorn Contacts started to go missing...so I fled the Empire to get things ready for her but then se said she was sneaking a high ranking officer from the Empire I was shocked honestly it is unlike her to do that but you are the first Pony to ever leave a solid mark on her I'v offer to fix her ear twice now"
"Not meany escape my sword alive, thus I knew I had me an equal in battle. Few can make me draw my sword, fewer can say they could best me." Ace chuckles "Scars are a warriors pride, sadly the crystal heart heals all non crippling or worse injuries so i have none to show. But on another subject how did you two get together. I have meet a few mares who have caught my eye but I always was to busy planning battles, or watched them fall in battle to ever get close to anyone."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn Looks at Ace "you Should find your self a nice mare who understands who and what you are as well as that you will have two daughters...but me and Dashie met on the streets of what is now known as Cloudsdale the cloud city we were the new blood in town and the local gang decided to force us to work together to strike at the local law groups...well one thing lead to another and we ended up spying on and dismantling the entire gang from with in we grew close during that but when the military raid hit I protected her as she flew away and behind the MP's and a whole lot of beatings later the higher up's inducted us into the spy network over in the Unicorn's land...she was the spy and I the operator so she and I to keep our cover slept in the same room alot and it just evolved from there" he seems kinda embarrassed " but Shadow Dash is not Pagasi Nobility by birth she was a street thief like Me but now she a Duchess and I am her Knight"
"Huh, you know, you could be right about me finding some pony." As Dawn finishes his tale Ace sighs ans smiles. "You two really do make a good pair. I was just a spoiled prince who found he liked fighting bullies more than being a pampered snob. Oh and gambling is fun as hell." Ace chuckles as they continue home.

A dark mists forms at the door to the in as somber enters. "Why hello there Miss, I must ask is your servant home?" Somber gives her a almost board look, he does not seem to know who she is. "I would be willing to pay handsomely for your alicorn, if it is not to much trouble to part with."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash looks up from her cleaning which is horrible in fact her kids are cleaning behind her her better and faster "why hello there could yo please cancel what ever shadow magic your casting and No Lunar Dawn is out right now and no he is not for sale I need some kind of father figure for my children" the children see Somber Song and run to their mother who whispers some things and they head to the back of the Inn and Shadow Dash knowing exactly who he is starts edging toward bar where her Moon-Silver spear is hidden along with a few other magical weapons...she asks staying calm and acting normal "is there anything I could get you Sir? I'm not much of a cook but I do have some fantastic house brewed Cider"
"Do not worry it as just a detection spell, and might I say you have a rare collection of magical wepons." Somber takes a seat as the dark mist fades. "Ill just take some water and a room. Shame about the alicorn could of used it for great things." Somber looks at the children peeking from up stairs. "I see potential in the unicorn filly, she have a mentor?"

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash Smiles still acting passively gets him his water "will you be staying long Prince Somber Song? as I know your a Long way from your holdings" but she does drop all pretense of not knowing him "also my Daughter does have a mentor In town One day she might get to see your wonderful Capital Its quite pretty this time of year despite all the chaos of your brother fleeing"
"You seem to still have contacts in high places, your an ex-Shadow Knight correct? But yeah the festival Is going on this week, gives the empire a bright new look with the happiness of its residence." Somber gives a chuckle, "If she wants when she is done here I would love a young disciple to teach." He looks at Shadow Dash with a fanged smile. "I will only bug you the night, but if you happen to run across my little brother." He says sarcastically giving a innocent face, as he creates a crimson pendent and levitates it genitally on the table. "Just say the phrase 'Would you kindly' into the pendent and i will come to take him home."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow takes the Amulet from Sombra "Alright Prince Somber Song ....I will when I can with out arising his suspicions" she smiles " do you still need that room? Or can I just Show you the door?" she smiles sweetly
"I'll still take the room, I have nearly depleted my magic today. just point me to my room and i will be out before dawn." Somber tosses a sack of bits onto the table and fallows Dash to his room.

"So exactly how bad is her cooking, like drop a buffalo bad or just slightly burnt?" Ace looks around the forest for the opening he and Dash camped at the previous night. "We should rest, unless you feel like adding one more to the cart." Ace looks through some more trees and finally finds it. "this would be the safest spot to camp in this part of the everfree."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff