Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar dawn chuckles when asked the cooking questions "she melted toast once along with the with the oven..." he would focus on the two eggs once he unhooked from them and cast what seems to be a few spells "there that should keep them from being tracked of found for the next few days while a make a room to keep their magic hidden" he settles down "how did you meet my Dashie?"
"Well the sudden intruders caused quite a stir so during the confusion I moved these two further from the capital. After I returned I saw a pegisus sneaking around, note we don't have crystal pegisie, so i knew she had to be an outsider. I attempted to cut her off with a trap but she apparently heard me coming and escaped the trap but before she could escape me I attacked her pride. The look of Death in her eyes where haunting, her speed and flight was what got me the though, I quickly realized my spear would not cut it so i pulled out my blade." Ace is lost in his mind retelling the memories as he relives them. "When i finally found an opening i nearly took off her head but i nicked her ear. In the end we both where exhausted and beaten, but my durability out lasted her stamina. I don't know why but my gut told me to let her go, agents my beater judgment. So i did and the rest is practically no different than it is now we are friends we get on each others nerves, but never get more than a little mad at each other. Though i still think i know griffins beater than she does." Ace laughs as he thinks of the trio they ran into before. "I hope they are ok..." he sighs and rests next to the 'eggs'. "I'm hitting it you take first watch." Ace calls over not bothering to remove his armor.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn nods and equips his armor and weapon "hmmm I wonder how Dashie is doing " as he stands guard he circles the camp looking at all the marks from the battle with the griffins "wow she must of nest one and broke the wings of a smaller one the big one how ever fought with a ground based enemy..." he trails off alert still
What have you done! Ace starts breathing faster in his sleep. Brother pleas... Somber!
As dawn draws near Somber Song awake to see black corruption magic slowly consuming the walls and reaching towards the sealing like fire. Somber grunts as he focuses his magic and the corruption gets absorbed by his horn. Somber makes his way out, as he reaches the door he stops and lets out a low growl. With that he vanishes in a cloud of black smoke.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash would note Somber Songs leaving and would go to clean up his room looking at all the singed furniture and she sighs "I'm going to need Dawnies help with this" she sighs again and locks the door putting the Key and Pendant in her lock-box until later she then proceeds to wake the kids up and get them cereal for breakfast She has herself a half and half mix of apple juice and Cider
Ace wakes and stretches out, "Ugh wow that was a great rest. How are you holding there Dawn?" He goes to sit next to Lunar Dawn roiling the crystal 'eggs' next to them.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn Looks over at Ace Nods then Lays down his armor still on "we'll be off at first light Ace...I have a bad feeling that town wasn't as safer then here tonight" as Lunar down sleeps his ears twitch and he shifts constantly Almost like a dog having a dream
Ace nods and takes quick patrols through out the night, as the sun starts to rise Ace puts the eggs into the cart. He than wakes Lunar Dawn and they eat a quick breakfast and set off with Ace pulling the cart. "So Dawn, why do you think they had it worse than us? My visitor has no idea who they are, if he even bothered going into town."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn Frowns "I hope not....but knowing Dashie She probably made thing worse for her self but she would have done her best to keep things civil because of the inn" he sighs "but she has more weapons in that Inn then you have in the armory of Marequitte" he actually starts flying right behind Ace as he pulls the "eggs"
"True enough, Lets just hope she did not get an unwelcome visitor." Ace starts to pick up some speed as they make there way through the last hours of there journey. "So, do you have any idea how to hatch these things or if the fillies inside are even alive?" Ace calls out behind him but tries to be quiet about it for fear of straggling dragons. "I am hoping you can figure out anything on them because i know vary little, but if you need ill tell you the bits i do know."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn shakes his head "I know very little I will have to visit my Archive In Cloudsdale I have a few tomes that might be of use...but this is magic I know little about....Dark Magic....I think I will have to contact my mentor as well....But both are alive and far more powerful then any living Alicorn that I know of"
"Huh so the egg head did it." Ace says sadly with a forced laugh. "Well if it is any help the darker colored one is not finished yet. Supposedly I am needed for that, but only Somber knows how or why." An hour passes and Ace says blankly. "If you need to know anything about the events of my capture of them let me know."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn nods and when they arrive in town Shadow Dash meets them at the edge of the forest with a tarp that she uses to cover and she walks beside and between the two Stallions her wings wrapped around both Ponies " you know I sent the kids to lessons today so I can show you your new house Ace" she would lower her voice so the only the three of them would know what is being said "Next time Ace WARN me that your brother is in the Area! and I also was able to get a few of my Dark Unicorn Friends to make you a Crystal room under your basement" as she leads them to a new house on the edge of town just a block away from the Inn
"Thanks, but i wondered why he even stopped at this town he has enough energy to "shadow walk" as he calls it from the keep to the nearest crystal outpost camp."Ace says keeping his voice down like Shadow Dash but he can only guess that there is a spy. "So how did your encounter go?" Ace asks as they reach the basement. Ace carrying one 'egg' Dawn carrying the other. "He didn't attack anyone did he?" Ace nervously asks Shadow Dash as they enter the crystal room.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn looked at Shadow Dash wondering the same thing as Ace and Shadow Dash shakes her head and says "No he didn't but some furniture in the Inn but considering Who He is I wasn't worried about that I was more worried about getting him the heck out" once they reached the House She would unlock it and Usher the two inside so they could see the well build house and Furniture " how do you like it Ace 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms a Basement and some other goodies"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff