Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn's face betrays his inner thoughts as a tear escapes the corner of his eye but he stays silent to avoid alerting his sister

once Luna returns to the land of the awoken she would see Dusk in front of her "you want to try and use Dark magic don't you?" when Luna nods "Follow" then Dusk turns and walks to a wall using her horn she outlines a door when finished she mutters "nepo sevihcra eht ot rooD" and a portal suddenly appears she motions Luna to go first
Celestia stands between Luna and the door. "What do you mean you want to learn dark magic? Do you not remember all the warnings we where given, how half of the dark magic users we know went mad!" Celestia turns to dusk and glares. "And you, you of all ponies know of dark magic and what it can do. And you want to..." Celestia takes off a second after Luna does when she seen an opening. Both mares fly to the secret chest in Ace's room, Luna arriving just a second before to take the black vile from the chest. "Celestia, I am sorry, I want to save our family, and I think this is the only way." Celestia shooth a beam of magic at the bottle, but Luna dodges and quickly uncaps and chugs the contents. Then she falls to the ground.

The gates bust open as a black mare with a galaxy like mane walks out from the black. "So we finally meet Jack. To bad only one of us will make it past the line you made." She looks at the long ditch he made, then back to his grinning pumpkin face. "So lets cut the chat, and see who gets tossed back into the darkness." The two charge at each other, the nightmare's horn and eyes glowing with dark power. As Jack lets out a banshee screech with hell fire bursting from his eyes and mouth. The two conjure scythes and begin their battle.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dusk curses shutting the gate to the archives tracking Luna magically she follows after she notices Luna's magic changing after her brief shadow jump "Celestia you were jumping to conclusions and I would love to know What in Tartrus she just did to change her magical signature so dramatically..." she mutters a curse "well I guess we wait and she how her friend does"
Celestia looks down, realizing she goofed up bad. "It was our fathers last resort, a potion that would give him dark powers just like it did Sombra. He would use all the power he had in his entire being and kill who ever he was fighting along with himself." She looks to Luna who is panting and covered in sweat.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
the shadows in the room suddenly grow darker and longer "Tia you done goofed...this was a forgone conclusion she was going to do it weather or not we wanted her too...so I was going to train her in the protections the Non-natural Dark magi and Non-natural Grey magi use with their minds to keep them sane" she sighs rubbing one of her temples "and the Archives are removed from time so I could have easily spent a few days with her there...but now you best be prepared..."
Jack crouches as a wall of hangmare trees block the nightmares blade. She blasts them out of the way as Jack spawns floating flaming skulls, he proceeds to play baseball with them causing the mare to slice, blast, or shield herself from his attacks. He pops off his own head and hits it up to her. The pumpkin grows to the size of a building and chomps down around her, taping her in its inferno. She blasts out of the back of the pumpkin and flies at him. The now headless jack creates a skeletal horse that runs up the air after her. Jack hopping on its back and spinning his scythe ready to decapitate her. She becomes a blue fog and splits into three, two fire at Jack while the third dives down and loops back up behind him. Jack unleashes his dark magic keeping the two firing at him at a stand still. The third takes the opening and comes down with her scythe cutting through him and destroying his mount. His body hits the ground with a thud as sticks and straw bursts from his wound. The three mares land and grin, as they prepare to finish him three grave heads pop from the ground behind him. Suddenly the ground beneath them caves in revealing coffins. When they try to fly away the coffins open as hundreds of black hands envelop them and drag them into there graves. Then the hols fill, and the silence last for a few seconds before Jack gets up. He reaches for his missing section when one of the graves burst open, and the mare blasts jack away with no hesitation. When the smoke clears, no signs of the old scarecrow remained. The nightmare laughed in victory as she made her crawl across the ditch. Winning her fight and now free to unite with her other half, Luna. The mare vanishes, leaving behind the sad broken pumpkin she had forgotten to finish off. "I'm so sorry Luna...I tried."

Ebony stops mid flight and turns toward the direction of a new dark force. His wrath now turned to the foolish pony who corrupted themselves in HIS empire. He flashes back to the crystal castle, and goes to enter the room where his target has decided there fate. When a little blue filly floats by his face, with a slight spin, seemingly unaffected by gravity. Ebony stops for a moment to watch Sonnet as she floats by, then abruptly falls. Ebony grabs her with a wing and sets her down, then nuzzles her face. Sonnet smiles and hops a few times before motioning Ebony to stay. Like her mother tried on her meany of times. She sprints down the hall as fast as her little legs can take her than turns a corner. Ebony goes to open the door and off his target before she returns, but she gives a little shout when he tries. Her head peaking from the corner, glaring at him. The stallion stops and sits patiently, it was not like his target could hide from him. When Sonnet returns she has a paper hat and is holding a crumpled piece of orange paper with black scribbles on it. He smiles, realizing what it was quickly he picked it up in his magic. "Do you want me to make a tiger?" To than sonnet smiles and nods. Ebony quickly flattens the paper and folds it into a tiger, and when he finishes he places it next to Sonnet. She picks it up and hands it back to Ebony. He holds it in his hoof and gives her a hug. "Thank you, now go play my little Sonnet, I have something to do." He stands up and walks to the door, only to have Sonnet stand in front of the door like a guard. He goes to move her when he remembers the talk they had. "Are your trying to cage the tiger, to protect him and those around him little knight." She tries to mimic a guards solute, but cracks a grin when Ebony looks her in the eyes. He sighs and accepts defeat this time, the little knight was to much for the dieaty. He lifts her on to his back and begins warping to rooms he would guess was hers, until they finally make it. "Sonnet can you do something for me?" The filly nods and giggles as she is levitated into her crib. "Can you remember me nicely, my life before this is lost to history. So you might never hear of my kinder side I was well known for." He pats her on the head and sits on the floor next to her. "Remember to learn from both sages and fools, for they have much to teach. Learn from their mistakes, and from your own. But never be afraid to fight for what your hart holds dear." Tears begin to well in his eyes. "Now my little Sonnet I will sing you a lullaby, you can sing with me if you like. We will sing for the years to come, sing for the laughter, and sing for the tears. I will sing for you, but just for today, because before tomorrow... The good ponies will take me away." he closes his eyes and begins to sing the lullaby he sang to his daughter before he was sealed. A song that haunted all who could hear, but none could understand. As Sonnet begins to follow along, singing her first words in a long dead language.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn stops abruptly stepping between Sombra and Ace wrapping a wing around both of them he Shadow Walks them a very short distance but Facing the capital "he's at the castle" and then dawn takes off running...toward the castle...

Dusk pushes Celestia back slightly Shadow Jumping away and back after about a minute clad in her cloak and from what Celestia can hear her armor Dusk settles a helm that covers most of her face in a demonic visage leaving her eyes visible then from under her cloak she locks a metal mask onto it and Dusk's body becomes like a shadow a large Ax forms seemingly from shadows as she draws it standing between Celestia and Luna and between the door and the sisters...

Night Charm hidden from Sonnet's senses but not Ebony's smiles watching the two of them but in her eyes is an untold amount of pain for those who know their fate are doomed to suffer from it
The two stallions fallow quickly on Dawns tail. Ace panting heavily as he picks up speed and begins passing the others. His eyes similar to that of the changeling queens. "Ebony!" He shouts with a warriors furry.

Sombra looks up, realizing that night should have fallen hours ago. But in the sky a late day sun stays motionless in the air, and the moon rising to its peek unusually fast.

Celestia looks to Luna with wide eyed, as Luna stands with dragon like eyes. Luna's dark energy flowing through her main making it wave to its own breeze. "Ebony!" She shouts with a queens venom. She looks to Celestia than dusk. "Lets end the old stallion while we can." Celestia Draws her blade and looks to Dusk for a sign to charge Ebony, or to subdue Luna until Dusk can check on her mental state.

Ebony feels the two forces readying for battle, and tucks Sonnet in as a flash can be seen from beneath the blanket. Ebony walks out and past Charm, knocking the filly out with a powerful sleep spell. "I think I want the night mare to follow me to her maker, then I will put them down together. And I will kill Dawn as she plays ketch up." Ebony flashes away and appears before Ace, Dawn, and Sombra. "Well hello Ace, I don't know what you have done, but your power has changed and grown." Ace gives no words, he only wants alicorn blood under his hooves.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dusk nods "I will follow my Mi'lady" her voice distorted and echoing she motions to Celestia to fall in step beside he and Just behind Luna a strange whisper fills her ears once Celestia does "I will observe her she will most likely focus on offence I leave it to you to keep her safe...but don't worry about me..." looking up once out side she frown whispering again to Celestia "could you move your Cutie Mark please Sun Butt...it's past it's time to Set"

Dawns helmet slips into place by some unseen motion and his weapons two scythes drawn from his armor shine silver as they are imbued with the moons energy one in hoof the other in his magical grasp
Celestia focuses her magic as the sun begins its slow crawl down, then follows Luna to sonnets room. Luna passes Charms sleeping body without much notes as she enters the room. "He has run that coward, Dusk can you track him?" She no sooner finishes the sentence as a paper tiger with blue flames poring from its stripes lunges at the mare. She quickly slices through the beast with her scythe, and destroying whats left with her magic. Sonnet wakes up and begins to cry, Luna turns and leaves, motioning the others to follow. Celestia goes to Sonnet and calms her, than runs back to Luna and Dusk. Allowing the staff to take care of Sonnet and Charm while she watches over Luna.

Sapphire's eyes burst open as she quickly gets up. only to fall back into bed in pain. She looks to her side, to see the scars where her wings used to be. A nurse rushes to her side, Sapphire reassures her that she is fine, but she wants Sonnet. The nurse agrees and quickly goes to find the filly. Sapphire just waits looking up thinking of how she failed, for now. She chuckles and rubs her scars. "Next time I see you, I will steal me a pair of white alicorn wings Ebony." She winces at the pain, but she knows that Ace and the others are probably out to gut him. Then she starts thinking on how she managed so survive the fall. Even in her armor the fall with her injuries should have killed her. She tries to remember what happened but her mind blanks after her wings where severed.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dusk barely blinks at Luna quick dealing of the tiger "yes Mi'lady" she soon takes the lead heading past the heart which pluses very slowly almost as if it was sleeping Dusk soots it a frown but keeps moving

now when the nurse found Sonnet she would have not seen Night Charm in a hidden corner of the room soundly asleep but when a sudden 'pop' noise comes from under Sapphire's bed she would notice the soundly sleeping Red Alicorn the Nurse knowing by now that the little Alicorn did not like doctors she moved her into a Chair near Sapphire
Ace charges the alicorn who begins his takeoff as Sombra fires a crimson beam from his horn. Ebony easily deflects the attack with a barrier spell, loosing sight of the blue alicorn for only a moment before a scythe comes from his left, and Dawn from his upper right. Ebony's shield expands quickly pushing Dawn and his weapon flying in opposite directions. While Ebony is distracted by Dawn, Sombra uses his dark magic to lift Ace by his armor and launch him at Ebony, then he fires another blast and creates a thick black fog at ground level. Ace swings magic bane at Ebony's shield with all his new strengthen body. Shattering the shield like glass, but the inpact sending Ace falling hard to the ground, and into fog cover. Ebony flies up to avoide both magical blasts from Dawn and Sombra, than scans the black fog, looking for the three hiding stallions. As dusk sets, and the shadows grow longer, Ebony fires a ball of golden light at the center of the fog. The ball bursts like an explosion and banishes the fog with a light as bright as the sun. The next thing he sees is Ace flying at him, Sombra riding a growing crystal from his left, and the lack of an alicorn. Ebony activates his chain spell, the golden barbs spiral around his front as they try to destroy the blade they have blocked seconds before slashing at Ebony's face. they only managed to slow Ace's strike, which cut through them and missed Ebony by a hair. With several other chains he launch an attack at Sombra who jumps at them turning to a being of shadow allowing them to pass through. The chains destroy the dark tower, braking through it and into the ground underneath. As Ace falls he throws his sword, blatantly missing Ebony. As the alicorn turns to face the approaching Dawn Sombra envelops him, the fear magic only holding Ebony for a moment before he was expelled and smashed with a powerful hoof to the chest into the ground. The chains reacting to protect Ebony did not fair well agents Dawn's speed and power, mixed with the magic breaking power of magic bane, the first deceive blow landed at his ribs. Ebony shouted with a boom in his voice as he grabbed Dawn bu the head and slammed him into the ground. Where Ace quickly tackled Ebony off his friend and the two powerhouses began trading blows. Even with the power up the queen gave him Ace was still on the loosing end. Sombra created jagged black crystals to trap Ebony, which worked allowing Ace a few good blows before Ebony teleported above Ace and blasted him into a crater. "I was playing nice but now it seems I have to kill you." Dawn and Sombra stand at each others side and combine there magic and blast Ebony with all there might. Ebony turns and fires back, the blasts fuse and backlash in a gray scale rainbow that distorts the collar of the ground for a moment. As the ponies regain there footing, ebony trembles at the distortion of the world for a second. Giving Sombra and Dawn a opening, the stallions shadow walk to ether side of Ebony, Sombra creating a rough crystal pyramid around Dawn and Ebony. He shadow walks in there as the assassin and shadow stallion take advantage of the lightness battlefield. Ebony recreating his chains giving him slight light as he battles magic and blades coming from everywhere. Ebony starts feeling a numbness around the few scratches he had gained from the scythes. and magical weakness around the magic wounds. He staggers, deciding he has had enough, Ebony unleashes a burst of magic destroying the prison around him and destroying dawns scythes. His wounds heal up using more magic than he would have liked. He was tired before the battle began, but now his magic reserves where starting to dry up. That's when he notes that neater Sombra nor Dawn where in the crystal prison when he destroyed it. He jumps up as Sombra emerged from the shadows with a black crystal sword, than he heard the sound of metal hitting his chains as Dawn came down from above at him. Now he was between two ponies who where ready to kill, and Ebony was done with them. He sends a electrical shock wave into both stallions paralyzing them both, than teleports high into the sky and unleashes hundreds of chains upon them. the walls of chains crash on them for several feet in a circle around them creating a solid base of chain. Dawn and Sombra feel some rubble hit them and a warm liquid dripping on them. they look up to see an armor less bleeding Ace standing above them. He had cut as meany chains with magic bane as possible the rest destroyed his armor and hit him good. But the war pony was not going to let this stop him. As Ebony removes rows of chains to see the damage, Ace grabs a bundle of them and wipes Ebony to the ground with what remained of his strength. Then he falls face first to the ground.
Celestia looks to Dusk as they approach the battlefield, a bit of fear showing on her face. "Dusk when we get there, and Luna and Ebony begin there fight, what will we do? While we are powerful, I don't think it would be wise to directly fight. Seeing how you are a great at battle strategies, even near as good as the jaeger caption, I would assume you have a better plan than fathers "punch it until it cant move".

Luna flinches in pain as Ace clings to life. "It would seem we are still connected to Ace. He better not die before we can squash the 'god'." She mutters to herself as she comes sees a blinding light as Ebony lifts into the air with his pure white armor that shined like the sun in the distance. "I found you!" She takes off laughing like a mad mare ready to gut her target

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dusk sighs "Tia focus on the wounded I'll handle defense and no matter what you see from me or Luna don't fear we will win" she then moves up to Luna's shoulder still like in a subservient role "Mi'lady I shall go on a head and set the duel" she then fades into the surrounding
forest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces