Welcome to Gaia! ::

"It's Beautiful, thank you for everything Dash." Ace looks around, his eyes lighting up with his crystal coat shining vibrantly. "Well this place needs one more thing." Ace reaches into his Armors secret compartment to reveal a letter. Though it has been torn quite a bit from claw marks. Ace gets a panicked look until he pulls a small portrait from inside the letter. He walks to a table and sets it down, and on it is a little colt Ace and a teen aged Somber smiling. With a tall white unicorn with ruby eyes and a light grey main, that with her crystal coat looked like it was made from diamonds. She sat in the middle of them looking down lovingly. "Perfect!" Ace says smiling ear to ear as he tosses the torn letter. "To bad i cant keep it out to see." He grabs the portrait and places it back into his chest plate.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash frowns "just leave it out upstairs which is admittedly is...a miniature version of your Bedroom in the Guard barracks in the Empire" she sighs and Whispers something to Lunar Dawn she would then turn to Ace as Dawn walks outside presumably on Dashes command"Ace the Deed to the home is in you Writing desk...Dawn and I have People who can get letters into the Empire if you ever want to write one to Your Mother or Brother...I'm going to help Dawn while you settle in"
"Will do." Ace heads upstairs and checks out his new setup. he finds it rather like home surprisingly. "Wonder if we will ever return to this, eh Somber?" He asks to nothing, as he pulls out the portrait and places it on the desk next to his window. "Why, what was the point in making them. We ended the war, the empire was becoming strong again so..." Ace sighs and plops onto his bead. "Well I will leave this alone until Lunar Dawn can figure out something."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash stepped outside and Sight "lets go grocery shopping for him and the Inn right now we'll have the stuff for the Inn delivered tomorrow and lets throw a house party for Ace Tonight ...then I'm not sure" she sighs and rubs her head with a Hoof "Sadly I think I need your mentor's help" she sighs as she walks to the market
Ace gets up and takes off all his armor, than and wanders out side. "Ill take a walk to try and get my mind off this whole situation." Ace laughs, knowing that is not possible but he could use a bit of a brake. So he stools around town for a few hours.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
The two Ex-spies would quickly get their work and shopping done and come back to Ace's house and quickly decorated then entire House for a party and hid in the living room waiting for Ace the two kids included
Ace walks up to his house but before he can enter a chill runs down his spine. "I have a feeling I am being watched." Ace opens the door but keeps his head looking behind him. He slowly enters his home backwards to make sure he is not being fallowed.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash who is using her wings to keep her plastered to the ceiling shuts the door gently without Ace noticing and whispers behind him into his ear "you are being watched" she then returns to hugging the ceiling to avoid notice where the young Unicorn Snickers lightly under the couch
Ace quickly turns and his stance gets battle ready. As he scans the room he sees nothing unusual, though it is almost to dark to see anything. Ace rushes the couch add tosses it up into the air and bucks it accost the room. when it hits the wall with a crash, Ace grabs a table and uses the couch as cover as he ready for a stand off.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash bursts out laughing and actually hits the floor because she can't breathe Lunar Dawn Is chuckling while he looks to his Daughter to see if she was hurt but she giggling and the little Colt Pegasus was smiling for a little while then back to frowning for a while
When the shock of realization faded Ace brakes into laughter. "You guys suck you know that, i really liked that couch." Ace puts the table back and grabs the kids in his arm. "I bet you two planed this whole thing didn't you?" Ace laughs as he takes them to Shadow Dash and punches her in the arm. "Very funny miss jerk face." Ace censoring his words in front of the children but he thinks he made his point.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
They are all laughing once more and Lunar Dawn fixes the couch and puts it back as well as the table "yes Dashie planned it but it was on a whim she works to Prank you and I will scold her for later but for now we the Dash to the Dawn Family wish to welcome you to your new home also I brought a Keg of our best house brewed Cider!" as he levitates a Mug full of the stuff to Ace
"Well, I thank you for your kindness to this old war pony." Ace takes the keg and sets it down next to him. "I haven't felt this loved in a long time." Ace looks to the ground sadly and pulls Dash and Dawn into a hug. "Thank you," Ace quickly grabs the keg with the arm that was holding Dawn and with his other hoof dumps some of the cider on dash while there guard was down. "Pay back, point Ace!" He laughs, puts the keg down, and grabs Lunar Dawn as a meat shield.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash's wing works around Lunar Dawn and whacks ace right in the muzzle she then folds her wings and pours a cup of cider for her self and downs it with a smirk at Ace and Lunar Dawn frowns "you just opened a HUGE can of worms you might not later" he just chuckles and give the two young ponies apple juice that has a little cider in it
Ace rubs his nose and laughs. "I'll cross that bridge when i get to it." Ace grabs his mug of cider and takes a seat on the couch. "Until then, let us drink, to prey for another day of life and family." Ace raises his mug and chugs it in a second. "Wow you were not kidding this stuff is great, where did you get it?" Ace grabs his mug and gets it refilled then plops himself back onto the couch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff