Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace gives a good shove and pushes the debris out of the way. "I know where it is, but i would find some adventure in exploring what has changed in this old place." Ace takes a step back and holds his hoof forward down the entry way. "Ladies first."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dash just looked At him sighed and went in " I used these tunnels to escape with what was left of my troops last time I was here...Luckily we didn't have time to leave traps for you crystal ponies on our way out" as the tunnel descends it gets darker and darker "well time for my Moon-Silver spear to come out I can barely see my hooves" she pulls out a short spear that glows with the light of a full moon that seems to be made out of a silvery liquid "Lunar Dawn made these for commanders during the wars and let me tell you you do not want to get cut by this"
"Stings like dragons fire and the scars don't normally heal." Ace winces at the thought. "Or am i thinking of the sun spars" Ace looks in amazement of the efficiency and quality of these escape tunnels. "Didn't think they would have the time to build these, though it explains a lot." He quietly whispers to himself. I had only waited a month to gain a squad to retake this place. Ace shrugs off the thought and continues following Dash.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash chuckles "yes you're thinking of Sun Spears the Moon-Silver Spears paralyze what ever body part the hit and they turn the blood split from the wounds they make into more of this magical silver which if you get into an open cut does the same thing as getting hit by the spear--so if you get cut and fall into a puddle of the stuff your more or less done for...but it takes a lot for Lunar Dawn to make them so he doesn't make them for any reason now...." she signals that he stop next to her "did you hear something just now" she whispers
Ace stops to listen as he pulls out three pieces to his sword and begins to assemble it as quietly as possible. With sword in hoof he scans his surroundings for movement or anything out of place.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash sets the spear down slowly and whispers "I'll scout ahead" she pulls a knife from her pack and straps it to her hoof as she hovers carefully she the proceeds down the tunnel slowly soon blending with the shadows after some time had passed Dash would shout to Ace "Clear to the keep the Dragons disturbed the tunnel a bit that's all"
Ace places the sword in his mouth and grabs Dashes spear. He continues down the tunnel and when he catches up to her he hands over the spear, returning his blade to his hoof. "So you said when the prince took back the keep you used "my" Shadow Knights, and "my" personal guard. Now I have fought in meany battles but the Shadow knights only take orders from a high ranking general. So i must ask why would they take and defend a keep led my a spy?" Ace has a curious face but his voice is calm and almost spooky in the dark passages.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash studies him carefully " lets walk and I'll tell you a portion of my History..."she seems tense "Aye I was a General at one point I was the leader of the Shadow Knights actually...We took this fort in an open engagement which you should know is odd for the Shadow Knights we where looking for a name to the younger prince as we knew he didn't like the war so we were going to try and intimate him but there was no recorded information on him some orders were signed by you Ace your title at the time Knight Commander of War...when we lost the keep and I lost most of my troop I talked to the other 4 Pegasi Commanders to see what we could do...and the Knight Lord of the Wonder-bolts our anti-air fighting force suggested that I and a small team scout out the Capital of the Empire and the other Knight Lords and the Knight King Agreed so I the Knight Lord of Shadows and a flock of 4 Shadow Knights secretly entered the empire the rest is history between us"
Ace for the first time out side of battle had war gaze witch was almost looking like a tired emotionless statue. As Dash tells her history Ace says nothing just walking and listening. As soon as she finishes he grins "Well shoot, that explains the inn." Ace chuckles, though he seems troubled by something. "So have you ever met prince Somber song? He is the older of the two and the next in line for the crystal throne. Should the unthinkable happen and the queen dies." Ace looks at the ground. "He can be a bit of a book worm but he can hold his own, though he can be a bit obsessive about his experiments." Ace looks back to Shadow dash as they continue to the keep.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash looks carefully at Ace "my question to you is this Ace why were you so High ranked?" she studies him as she talks this time "I found lots of records with your name on them and multiple titles on them along with an equal number with Somber Songs name with a seal like yours..." she trails off watching him as they walk
"Do you want the short answer now, or the full explanation later?" Ace asks as they enter the basement of the keep. Ace moving ahead of Dash and stopping them in the center of the room.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash just sighs "I want the Full later you know I want the full but it's mission time now" she readies her spear "you first I have no idea where this room you're going to is..." she takes off and hovers in the spot just behind and to the Right side like the Beta in a wolf pack "and that will earn you the house I was having built for you...can't having you live in my inn all the time...."
"Huh and i thought you didn't care." Ace chuckles, the two of them wander through meany rooms and floors. While the keep is showing major signs of having non pony visitors throughout it's years of abandonment, the only opposition the two face is some rather large rats and cobwebs. the keep it's self is large and made mostly of stone with some areas having smooth crystal floors. tattered, warn, and stained carpets and portraits line the halls and the few rooms they pass through. Ace finally opens a surprisingly perfect conditioned door. The door its self appears to be wood but it is not fancy compared to some of the others they have passed. As Ace opens it, they find it is a small bedroom with a bead agents the back wall a window and desk to the left. and a small wooden chair to the right. there is no carpet and the floor is stone. "Would you kindly take my sword and stab it through that pillow?" Ace asked politely, confused Shadow Dash does as she is told as Ace sits on the chair with a small thud noise as he does. Ace grabs Shadow Dash and quickly sits back down as the chair and small section of wall flips around. Shadow Dash finds there in a fully crystal lined room she never knew existed. She sees two red crystal spheres, almost the size of Ace each, rest in the center of the room on some pillows. "Ah good there still here." Ace moves quickly towards them inspecting them closely.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow dash looks carefully at them "eggs? for what?" She holds her spear close to examine the inside of the egg with its Light "Alicorns....I know Alicorns don't lay eggs" she seems stunned by what she's seeing "what are these?" looking at Ace sternly "if this is some Creature from the empire that your planing on taking revenge on it with for some odd reason I will destroy them..."
Ace Glares at Dash "Yes and no, these did come from the empire, but i am guarding them from those who would use them for..." Ace looks down his glare turning into fury. "Anything, these two where designed to be more powerful than any of the pony races. They where to be used as slaves and weapons for the empire. I have found no way to break these 'eggs' or know how to hatch them, but I am giving them not only a chance at life of freedom. I am also putting the fate of the world on the line for them." Ace looks back to Dash, his expression has changed to a more relaxed one. "The Alicorns are the most powerful race, but due to slavery and the fear of the others they are becoming extinct. Due to war between ponies and struggle to keep peace with other species, the unicorns are having more and more trouble moving the sun and moon, the pegisus are to few to control powerful storms. Making the earth ponies job to supply food harder every year. Even the crystal empire is loosing its power and beauty to fear, hatred, and sadness. I can not and will not force them to do anything." Crystal Ace sighs looking back to the two spheres. "But I hope there power can one day save us from our selves."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff