Welcome to Gaia! ::

"We'll only have one shot at this so be prepared." He dashes at full speed head first into the barrier. "Now!" He shouts as he passes the wall of magic, his body erupts with darkness and his eyes glow green. He lets out a blood chilling scream as he pulls himself back together, at the cost of his horn. "How...how are you holding up?" He pants as the hearts energy begins to fill him with power.

Celestia shakes her head. "I don't know, Luna and I where returning home when we saw a massive storm cloud, with lightning and golden magic shooting out of it. When we got close enough to see what was happening mom was falling, and Spade jumped from the castle to save her." she fights back her tears as Sapphire groans in pain, alive but unconscious.

Luna breath in calming herself. "Then we saw, Ebony I guess, fly away from the scene. Celestia stayed to help mom, but I chased after him to get answers. Though he is much faster than I am, and I have no Idea where he went."

Ace and Seven equip armor, Seven using black steal as Ace grabs his black crystal and magic bane. "There is no telling what will happen from this point on, so for the sake of every pony. Stay with Celetia and Luna, if we fight Ebony and lose you three and Dawns kids should be able to finish what we started." She nods as ace puts on his helm. "Then lets go."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
The amulet is quiet for a moment until a clear laugh rings from it "I think we finally shut her up WOOHOO" the amulet tugs at his neck "That way Dawn need to be able to hear me"

Dash holds her face in a neutral Expression "Fall Back get your mother to the Infirmary let Dawn and Ace handle things I'm guarding you and you sisters and if you don't listen to me..." she left the threat unfinished Luna had gotten on Dashes bad side more then once

Dawn Growls his wings flaring which is highly unusual for the normally composed Spymaster "Infirmary now Luna will be coming back shortly to help just keep her level as Dusk works" his frown is plain to see "I have an Alicorn to kill and I suspect you Father will want to trim his tree a little"
Sombra grunts at the tug, still soar from nearly being blown apart. "Well good for you, now we can find the help we are looking for." He begins walking through the empire towards the castle. To find his brother and his only possible ally.

Luna turns back and flies towards the empire as Celestia holds Sapphire stiff in her magical grip. The two mares make there way to the infirmary as Luna makes her way to the castle.

Ace walks out the front door and waves to Seven. Possibly the last time he will see her, he knows this will not end him if he goes all out. But if the others come in for support, he may be down more members of his family. He shrugs the thought away as he tries to locate ebony only to see Celestia and Dusk carrying Sapphire, and his brother, walking out between them. Ace charges the stallion, as Sombra rolls out of the way, to find Ace still charging towards the others. "Sapphire!"

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn stops and looks right in to Sombra's Eyes with a growl he lunges at the Tyrant but halts suddenly his Moon-blade centimeters from Sombra's neck he then looks down to the Amulet Sombra is wearing with a growl his weapon molding back into his armor like it was never there in the first place "come...you are lucky I love that part of her more then I Hate you" He strides toward Ace

Dusk Scowls at her Uncle "CRYSTAL ACE CALM THE BUCK DOWN I AM DOING WHAT I CAN TAKE CARE OF EBONY FAUST DAMN IT" Myth lands in front of Ace holding up one of his back hooves "Uncle do as she says I have prepped the medical team already Dad is waiting for you" he hovers pointing at Dawn behind him

Dash swoops into the Castle from another way making her way to the Armory to equip herself with more 'front line' weapons
Ace's eyes become nearly pure white, besides two pin pricks, as he walks to Dawn and Sombra. the ground cracking under his hooves with every step. Never looking at ether stallion he speaks with forced words. "Sombra, you follow or die. Dawn, touch him, die, clear?!" Sombra nods as they move out towards where Ace's hate feels more powerful. never uttering another word.

Sombra smiles, and looks to Dawn. "Nice blade, hope it will fair better agents ebony than it would me. But for the sake of being kind, here." He takes off the amulet and levitates it onto Dawns head. "Enjoy the reunion, it will be kinder than mine." He walks forward to stand at Ace's side, trying to avoid the small craters being left by the black knight.

Luna looks out the window awaiting the arrival of the others. Cursing herself for not being faster.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn just Silently Nods clasping the Amulet around his neck following Ace just behind his left side holding a conversation with his sister while staying Alert

Myth hovers over to Luna "do not beat you self up...I very much Doubt there is much you could have done to protect either of them" he warps a hoof around her shoulders hovering quietly as possible...Dash watches silently from the doorway a frown etched deep on her face
Luna smiles and looks to him. "Thanks Myth, I appreciate that... But besides Celestia I am the most powerful pony in the empire. And neither of us could do anything as our mother, and our guardian, plummeted to the ground, and the stallion who did it escaped our grasp." She gives him a hug and begins to sob. "Spade was like a second father to us, and now he is gone. And mom..."

Ebony chases every pony who has been corrupted by dark magics, ending them quickly before moving on to the next. small teams tried to leave the border, those who where not quick enough parishes. The lucky ones where given a good bye present as he had packs of timber wolves chase them beyond Equestria.

Ace cools down after walking for a bit, notesing Sombra's horn reforming. "So why did you come back, fear for your pathetic existence?" He scowls as Sombra lowers his head than looks to Ace. "If I said yes would it make you any happier?" Ace shakes his head looking down to his older brother with spite. "What you have become, what you have done. I will not even attempt to forgive you, but I will save you. You are my brother, and I know that if you die to Ebony." "You will not get to kill me your self?" Ace shakes his head and stops to give Sombra a hug, and whispers in his ear to avoid Dawn hearing. "You will not truly suffer at his hooves, but at the hooves of your creation's and your daughter." He lets go and smiles an evil smile, as the two continue there walk. Sombra is left speechless and thinks long and hard until he thinks of what to ask. "Can I have her name?" Ace looks to him than looks to Dawn. Ace figures it would not hurt to say it out loud so he clears his thought. "Crystal Rose is the name her mother gave her but that is not the name she goes by."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn Chuckles at something that neither of the two Brothers could hear then resumes his silent vigil once more but with a smirk on his face this time

Myth Sighs "your mother will be Fine 1; we have one of the best Magi in the world healing her, 2; we are in one of the most magically advanced nations in the world, 3; Aunt Sapphire is the pegasi equivalent of Uncle Ace...who makes small armies cower in fear by himself" he chuckles lightly wincing muttering under his breath "Look at me Dusk did a slap job on me and I'm already flying again...not to mention I'm already working on plans for replacement wings for Aunt Sapphire"
Celestia bursts into the room with Dusk and places Sapphire on the bed. Celestia than turns to Luna and motions her to follow the two kiss Sapphire on the cheek and fly to there usual meeting place. "Luna I hate to ask this of you, but can you ask Jack if Ebony has anything in his nightmares we can use agents him?" Luna nods, than sits relaxing herself to enter the dreamworld. "Make sure no one disturbs me, and ill see if I can figure out something." She closes her eyes than she enters a trance ah the world around her vanishes. She finds herself in the middle of a grave yard. She wanders looking at the names of the ponies etched on the head stones. Then she hears a screech and a loud boom, so she rushes to the scene to find Jack waving a fiery claw and another name is etched onto a head stone. "Hello Luna, wish I could stay and chat, but I am occupied returning the nightmare forces to the dark world, or burying them here." He jumps far away as a injured shadow mare appears in the distance, only to be engulfed in flames by Jack.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
After Sapphire is placed in the infirmary and the the healers of the Crystal empire take over her spells Dusk stumbles over to her brother who despite his own injuries lands and supports her guiding her out of the room whispering soothing words and praises in the twin language they share while their father groans rubbing his head muttering something in his own twin Language that sounds something like a curse
Ace looks back to the alicorn and whispers to Sombra. "So how did you turn her into a amulet? I watched her explode yet she still lives... to an extent." Sombra shakes his head and looks forward, "I didn't." Ace looks at him in confusion than turns to Dawn. "Hay what are you two talking about, last time we ran into her, you two where at each others thought ready to kill?"

Luna follows the night mare as he banishes one shadow pony and buries another. "I need to know if you have any information on Ebony that can help us defeat him. Pleas help, I don't know what to do..." Jack rests on a grave and folds one leg over the other. He rubs between his eye holes and sighs. "Ebony has few fears, and only one of them can be used agents him. He fears that he has truly lost his sanity and is hurting the world more than helping it. Show him this with real evidence he cannot deny, and he might drop his guard to try to fix it. Other than that its a dark pony who could rival him in power." He stands and gives her a hug, "Now there is much I have to do. We can talk later, my little dream walker." he leaps away, but Luna flies after him with one more thing on her mind.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawn frowns "yes but when she enacted the 'Last Resort' spell of the Soul Weaving magic we had developed her mind split into two personalities...and no this is not just my thoughts... one to contain her insanity and another to recreate her body a sane one...it had been a Fail-safe on the spell to separate the outer-shell, for lack of a better term, from the inner-shell the outer -shell is what one works with to gain more power..While the inner shell holds the core personality and base power of a creature...what we suspect, and without un-weaving the spell it's impossible to test, is that her soul created an artificial Outer-shell but due the way spell works we think that it confused the spell target and ended up thinking she had two inner-shells" he smiles "so I'm enjoy chatting with the mare that I knew as my sister while I can"

Dash stands staring at the war room table looking at the map of Equestria lost in thought when Night Charm walks in "Mom...there was nothing you could have done that would not have gotten you killed as well...and Aunt Sapphire will make it...it's almost certain" Dash looks to the young Oracle who smiles at her "but right now Dusk and myth need you both of them are weak and worn out...I feel that you would be best considering the cooks won't let me use the stove.." she grumbles a bit afterwards Dash nods flying out of the room without a sound
Ace looks to dawn with a dumb look on his face trying to figure out what to make of the magic lesson. Sombra chuckles at him than turns to Dawn. "So when this is all over, maybe we can swap notes on magical theory." His eyes glow green as black smoke recreates his horn.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dawns eye twitches slightly "well you will have plenty of time to talk to my sister about that after we kill your Grandfather...she hopes with your abilities she will be able to make herself a new body...so I have promised to not unweave the spell once all this is said and done"
Luna flies past him and grabs him in a levitation spell. "I guess this cant wait?" He jokes as he folds his legs and rests his face on a claw. "If I gained dark magic like uncle Dawn, would I be strong enough?" Jacks becomes enraged by the question. "When a pony uses dark magic they connect themselves to there nightmare selves. When Dawn and his sister Dusk did it they nearly became one with there darker halves. I had to fight off both nightmare alicorns to give them a chance of keeping there sanity. Dusk was unfortunate enough to complete the corruption, while Dawn found a balance to save himself. If you try it I might not be able to save you like I did them, for you are more powerful than they where when they tempted the powers of dark magic." Luna pauses for a moment than looks him in his inferno filled gaze. "Will I be able to stop Ebony?" Jack sighs and shakes his head. "Not alone, with your sister and your cousins maybe. But pleas don't do it Luna, I wont be able to save you." Luna smiles and hugs him tight. "I know you will try, and I have my family to help me too, ill be fine. So don't worry about me, but I need to beat him, for the sake of the ponies I love. And who knows, maybe ill be able to fight it my self, I learned how to beat nightmares from the best." She fades from the dream world, as jack lands and looks to where the mare was. "Well I guess this is our final good bye my little dream walker." He creates a scythe out of fire and begins to walk to the gate of nightmares.

Sombra looks forward and calls back to Dawn. "Well that will be a great accomplishment, so why not." Ace looks to his brother and can tell from his expression that he believes he can't. He doesn't alert Dawn to this, so he can believe there's a chance he can be truly reunited with the sister he lost so long ago.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff