Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn Chuckles "We Told you that we brew it our selves and if you would like more...pay for it!" Dawn Smiles and sips his drink unlike his wife who is drinking about as much as Ace almost openly challenging Ace to a drinking contest but not saying so Dawn will sigh and sit next to his kids
As the night goes on Ace and Dash down the keg and anything that has any alcohol in it. "You can't *hic* win, I got a diamond liver." Ace puts down his mug and grins. His vision is blurry and he is questioning when Shadow Dash got a twin, but he puts on his best drunken poker face.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dash Starts to flap her wings out of sync as she drinks her words are badly "your dimand liver has nothing on mine...when did you clone your self" as she downs another mug of Cider "and your poker face is falling apart" she stumbles in to the couch fall onto it and stays there
"Ha bet you..yo cant even stand." Ace gets onto his hind legs but quickly falls back into the couch. Ace slams down his last mug and face plants into the arm of the couch. "Mom your tiny!" Ace laughs looking at the young unicorn filly. "Night mom." Ace closes his eyes and passes out.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Shadow Dash hears Ace mumble Something to her Daughter about mom "I hope not yet"and slumps over snoring fully Asleep as lunar dawn chuckles covering both of them up by levitating blankets onto the two very drunk contestants he sighs and precedes to set up a game for his kids who oddly enough are night owls like their parents
A few months have passed scene that night. Ace got a job as a heavy lifter around town doing odd jobs. But one day the female griffin shows up at Aces house handing him a letter than taking off without a word. Ace rubs his head than returns inside to read the letter as he does he sits and thinks about it for a moment. Than he puts the letter upstairs and inside his desk. "Well, guess i have a day or two to consider." He returns down stairs and walks outside. "I'll take another look after work." Ace mumbles to himself as he heads off.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
while Ace got settled over the months the Two Ex-spies send out letters and run the inn at the same time...they are seeking information on the old magics too see if they could find any thing about the Eggs keeping it in Lunar Dawns Secret Archives but after a few weeks of nothing they stopped and were planing a trip to Lunar Dawns old mentor...but for Now Lunar Dawn was on his way to help Ace set up for dinner that night as planned it was going to be a Guy's Night In he spots the Griffon leaving as he trots up to the door and knocks
Ace walks by his house carrying a large package tied to his back and notices Lunar Dawn. "Hay whats up Dawn what brings you here." Ace calls, walking up to Lunar Dawn. "I'm still working, but if your willing to walk and talk you can join me on this delivery."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn would take some of the load into his magic his horn aglow with a faint dark blue "so Who was the griffon?" as he walks beside Ace glancing around at the rather Clam town "also are you ready for tonight the Wife still wants me out of the inn for a while and I still don't know why..." he sighs worried slightly
"Oh and old acquaintance, she gave me some mail." He nudges the Alicorn on the solder. "I'm still in, and i would not get to worried about it. She probably needs girl time or something." As they reach the house, Ace finishes his delivery ant the two continue there walk to Ace's house.

Lost Soul Of Night rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Once the two Stallions arrive at Aces home Lunar Dawn would Set up the Keg and the cards for a game he would pour them both a drink and deal out cards for Texas Hold em and he places two bits on the table all while Ace readjusts from being home

GuitoTheMage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Ace sits down and puts his bits in. "You shouldn't have." He laughs adjusting his set and checking his hand and grins. "Lets see how you hold agents a pro."

Lost Soul Of Night rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Lunar Dawn smiles as he winds the hand by very little margin "Four Bits to me" he says with a smirk Dealing out another Round of cards for the Game Texas Hold 'em he trows his four bits in this time and he just smiles away pretending to have a horrid poker face unsre if ace was going to catch it or not
[bits remaining 48]

GuitoTheMage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Ace looks at his opponent carefully. "You got some luck on you, but your poker face is tragic." Ace throws in his bits and looks at Lunar Dawn. "Or your faking in witch case if that's the case then good job sir." Ace chuckles a bit. "So learn anything neat on my family gems?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff