Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kass simply takes the blow and drops to the ground. "I won't fight you no more revenge isn't the way I have realized I was just trying to help!" Kass says to Samus.

(Barracuda is for pansies what difficult are you even playing there Samus X4, I can beat TTFAF on expert with 3 fingers.)

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image((You have too much time to play then xd )) Marcus heard Kass land on the ground with a splash, but he once again ignored her. He had a more immediate priority: The plant they needed for Jason.

He used his helmet to perform a quick scan, and quickly located what he was after. The small plant didn't distinguish itself from the other foliage in the area, so it was difficult to find by hand. Marcus carefully knelt next to it and scooped it and a handful of wet dirt from the ground. His tail snaked it's way into a compartment, and withdrew a small container, which he placed the plant and dirt into.

Rising, he turned and walked to Samus. ((By the way folks, anything with these <> around it indicates a translation by Marcus' computer to English, you hear growling otherwise))
<Samus, I have what we came for, we should probably get moving.> The growls he made to speak could be heard, and a rough mechanical approximation of his voice could be heard over the comm.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
I hear your voice, and the world goes away.
I see your face, and this place is okay.
Oh, just for a moment of your time..
Oh, now that'd be sublime!!
Do you hear me? I'm here for you.
You don't see me, I'm way in the back of the ballroom..
I've been here since last night at nine
I was first in the line!!
((Or one of those 'I will cleanse the world of infidels..etc. people that you always see in games.))
Aaron really, at this point, had really no home, and Aether just happened to be a thriving place that wasn't exactly going to be burned down anytime soon, and, well, there it was. He was going to say something, but gave it up. It wasn't worth it. He used to be embarassed. The Luminoth were proud and strong, and he was scrawny, and vulnerable. The inner soliloquies were interrupted by harsh coughing. More blood.

The onboard computer chirped. "It looks like it's bad, mister Aaron! Get in now.
Corner cafe, random meeting.
Is that really you there? Scrape me off the ceiling!
I've waited my whole life for this day..
Now..I don't know what to say..
You are the sea, and the sky, and I'm content to not know why.
You are so great, and I am so plain. I am that moth to your flame.
Wish I was good enough for you..
"I know that you knew that is what they were doing, they called you Samus just to get us out of the way, please Aaron I know you know tell them the truth!" Kass said to him.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"You were killing them." Aaron answered. "....I know it's not true." He looked up. "The Luminoth travelled the stars for years. Aether was a peaceful, uninhabited place. An Oasis. I want you to leave them alone. They have nothing to do with this. I probably do have a heart for the Luminoth, as the Admiral will tell you, but it's for good reasons. They offered me sympathy whereas the Ing offered me physical and emotional pain. Maybe I am biased. But a sin it may be, forgivable it is."

((U-Mos was kinda like Obi-Wan or Yoda or something. Light of Aether be with you may. Silly I am talking.))
"The Luminoth were the ones after total dominion of the universe and you know it, my father harmed if I would have known I would have hunted him down you were said to be the one who brought the Ing back to the way that we were before the Luminoth locked and binded us in darkness for hundreds of years because we opposed their new universe order. I know you remember the legend or did you never hear it because Umos kept it away from you fearing you would hear it and therefore not rebel on the luminoth and their plan to take over the universe! They locked and binded us in darkness for hundreds of ******** years and that this is what we have become!" Kass said to Aaron.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"There's one problem with that. If it was that important, why would he leave me alive? And why would he tell me everything? You're so intent on this lie, aren't you?" He pouted, and one could see why he was called 'the child human warrior'. "You may not have any sympathy, but that's your problem."
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ISN'T A LIE, MY FATHER WENT INSANE FROM BEING IN THE DARKNESS FOR THOSE 100 OF YEARS. Look farther into the past of Aether you will find that there were 2 not 1 but 2 races that lived on Aether we helped the Luminoth with everything we were their servants but we enjoyed helping cause we were good. After U-Mos rose to power anyone who opposed him was banished and then they was only one race, why cause we were banished by your so called perfect ******** race Aaron!" Kass screamed once again this time though a tear dropped from her face.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"If that's really true.." Aaron glared. "Give me proof." He wasn't backing down. "....It's my home. Or, rather, the only place I can call home." With his back to Kass, he walked towards his ship. "I trust the words from the mouths of many rather than the rantings of one..If you truly wish to change, then do." He was starting to tear up. "If the history is as muddles as you claim, how do you know that this is the truth? I believe in the Luminoth because they were glad to tell their stories and laments to..to.." He used Admiral Dane's term for him. "Little schoolboys." Then, after a minute. "I had hoped that an Ing who could speak also would know how to feel."
"Fine, deep inside of Torvus you will find Luminoth weapon that would be used if the planet's did not accept the luminoth's demands. And deep inside of the luminoth temple you will find a dark portal with no exit only the entrance in which the luminoth banished us from. THAT'S YOUR PROOF!" Kass screamed at him still in tears.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"The Ing landed there via a Leviathan. You can look at the data. And the war only lasted seventy years." That was enough. He was tired of it. First the troopers complaints at going to 'Some planet they'd never heard of' and now this. Aaron turned, and started to go into his ship. "..I don't trust you. Simple as that. I learned a lot when the Ing held me for those brief times."

((The following scene contains blood. And pain. And possibly the phrase 'Let's split up, gang!'))
There were about five troopers supposed to investigate. From the original split, they split up further. Aaron would complain about getting stuck with Brouda, but there was something else on his mind.
"Did you all see that? Back there?!"
"We saw it, stop being a ditz."
"I'll come over there, Brouda."
"And what?"
"..Mpph." Aaron ignored him, and walked forward into the room. On the instant he stepped inside, several darklings leapt at him, to which several of the other troopers fled the scene.
"Oh, thanks a lot!" He called, before getting, almost literally, beaten to a pulp by a large group.
He was in trouble, and he always was, but it was best to flee, and not risk losing a limb. He made it inside the lift before he passed out, from shock or loss of blood.
"If you don't trust me I'll go back and show you myself if I have to the luminoth have had something planned for many years they just kept it secret on top of that the 3 keys to the energy controllers transforms into a weapon that can destroy planets." Kass replied bawling in tears by now.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Get out of here. Now." Samus growled. She entered a bombing run command into her ship, but set it to cancel when she wanted it. "Get out, or my ship will blow you to kingdom come!"
"I will stand my ground, for there is no hope if no one believes me I have already called my Ing off of Aether since you believe the Luminoth will save you, blow me away Samus!" Kass screamed as she sat there in tears.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"Alright, now stop being a martyr. Why would you bring it up now?" Dmitri had to acknowledge her. She was a woman. A creature, yeah, but a girl. "You're not trusted, and this will seem like a hoax."

Aaron had since gone into his ship, and was hooked up to..well, a whole bunch of things while the computer fussed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces