Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"You forget Kassandra, your Ing are vulnerable to Light, and my blasts won't affect Aaron." Samus said. "You also forget that Phazon does not affect me!" Samus reached out to Aaron, touching the Phazon, and absorbing it into her suit. "You'd best leave now, before Marcus wakes up, or we're gonna rip you a new one!" Samus again fired at Kassandra, this time keeping close to Aaron.

(Come on, if I'm using speed as part of my attack, you've got to take some hits. You've only taken one so far.)

(AWESOME! We've hit 100 pages! *Breaks open a bottle of champagne* I don't drink, but for those who do, here!)
"Samus, you are really starting to piss me off, lets see you deal with this mha ha ha ha ha!" Kass said to Samus as she transformed into something very unpleasant. "The fusion and vaccine don't exist anymore but the Sa-X still does lets see you fight your own counterpart, no speed just you and you well technically me as a super powered up you but still you now die!" Kass said as she began firing Super Missiles as Samus that had the power to blow up walls.

(Not godmodding but yes I will let you hit me, the super missiles can actually do that if you remember from the game!)

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(It blew up the hatch, not a wall. Oh well, there's gonna be hell to pay for making that mistake.)

"Well, this wasn't hard for me at all!" Samus said, charging up her Wave Beam. "You forget how well I remember this fight." Samus sidestepped the missiles, and fired the charged beam, damaging the SA-X. "Heh, between this and Dark Samus, I have no problem fighting my doppelgangers."

(Well, time for me to go. I'm heading home from my friend's house. Gonna play some Star Fox Assault tomorrow, if I can.)
"How about your dopplegangers plus 8 Ing kill her!" Kass replies "also you forget I can still use phazon you can absorb but I can still try to corrupt you!" Kass says as she releases a beam of pure phazon in Samus's wake.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aaron stepped back. "I'm not playing anymore.." He held up his gun, and stood back. "..I've been wanting to try this out." He took great fun in firing the shots, one at a time. "Yup. There goes my trigger finger cramp!"

"And Kass, as of now, I'm spoken for. By a little something called...justice!"

"You're such a cheeseball."

"Ignoring that, Mitsuki!"

The armor flickered one last time."I'm sorry, Aaron."
".....That better be sincere."
"Not usually, but now."
"Alright.."
"Aaron, will I dream?"
"Of course you will. All higher life-forms dream, Tobor."
"My mind is going..Dai-sy, Dai-sy give me your answer do.."
((Yup. If no one gets this..
I'm half crazy over the love of you..it won't be a stylish marriage..))
(When I team up with my friend in Star Fox Assault we're unbeatable. He watches my back as a ninja sniper while I hunt down our opponents.)

"Uhh... Core, we seem to have another problem if you haven't taken notice yet. Can you please relay a command signal to my ship?" Jason said into his comm link to the ship. His gunship was mounted with heavy weapons that most ships that size didn't carry, so he would have an advantage. This was the kind of situation artillery was needed for, so many Ing and not enough ammo in his weapons. And it was too dangerous to get up close with his sword, despite the fact his armor would protect well against both projectiles and melee weapons.

(wow, it's really foggy right now. I can barely see 200 feet out the window.)

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(Yeah, I'm getting really ticked at the last level. It's like the game goes from too easy, to ultra hard in ten levels. But I'm happy with the aiming mode that I use for pilot and landmaster.)

Samus quick-stepped to the side, dodging the beam. "Well then, it seems that you're smart, yet, you leave yourself open!" Samus said, firing an Ice Spreader at the doppelganger.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Most of the weapons fire went unnoticed by the unconscious Dragoon laying in the water near the battle, but when one of the Ing decided to walk over his chest, his eyes snapped open and he let out a growl that could twist steel. The Ing swiveled it's glowing eye toward the sound ((Sorry if this is char control, I just wanted it to look at me before it died horribly)) before it was engulfed in blue fire. It screeched in pain as it shifted into it's liquid form, onlu to boil away as the fire continued to burn.

He rumbled a bit in discomfort as he levered himself to his feet, and had to duck as a beam of phazon shot overhead. He attempted to yell at Samus to find out what happened, but he only managed to cough up more congealing blood in the process. He had to stop and blink a couple times when he saw Samus fighting...... Samus. With a groan Marcus shifted his cybernetic eye into an alternate mode, and immediately found the real Samus.

With another growl, his slitted eyes settled on Kass, and he opened fire with his cannon. The barrage of concussive blasts should at least keep her somewhat occupied, making it that much easier for Samus to land a crippling blow.

[The relay to your ship is open and waiting for a command authorization Jason. Proceed at your own discretion]

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((The internet isn't working on my compy. -Is sad-.))

Aaron took a minute to catch his breath. Well, he HAD been through a lot in the past 2 hours fourty-five minutes and three seconds. He bent over, coughing up blood. Lots of it. "...Dmitri. can you give me an IV later. It's not that bad.."
Kass got hit from 3 directions at once, pissing her off to no extent. "That's it I'm done with you and your newfound hunters Samus, It's over I will win and I don't doubt that!" Kass replied to the group of bounty hunters as she transformed into a 100 ft mechanoid arachnid type creature. (Yes, it is who you think Samus X4 but it still has Kass's speed so don't think its gonna be easy.)

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((By Arachnid..you mean Yakuza? Cause, technically speaking he's only got the six legs and five eyes and therefore..God, Yakuza's such a bother.))

Aaron wasn't moved. "If we don't make it alive, it's a hell of a good day to die..." He frowned. "I'm just a little mad, actually. My will is strong, so you used my weakness. Quite underhanded. But you're too noticeable. Not guerilla material." With that, Aaron slipped off elsewhere, using the landscape to hide. It helped that he, under the suit, was pretty slim.
(No I mean Quadraxis from Prime 2 echoes and it only has 4 legs but its closer to a spider than anything else) "Hell, no you aren't getting away!" Kass says as she begins to spin and spin creating a cyclone that is sucking everything towards her.

(Also if anyone is interested my friend is starting a new guild for rps and is looking for people and I am making a rp to get people into if you are interested please tell me.)

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((Ah. If it was Yakuza, we'd be in trouble.))

Aaron calmly braced himself. "..So why me, huh? Quick question. You could've easily accomplished that plan with any other trooper." He reached out and grabbed the hull of his ship.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Marcus looked on as Kass turned into a four legged machine of some kind and began to spin. The vacuum it generated was mostly an annoyance to him, but the debris it was pulling in was a major irritation as some of it bounced off of his wings, making the shields flare.

He tried to make a comment about Kass, but all he could do was growl and cough up a bit more blood. The fact made him curious, but there were more important issues at hand. He grinned a bit to himself as he tapped a holo panel on his right arm, and set Kass as the target. Within a few seconds, The Shard descended from the clouds once again and opened fire, sending six dual pulses of plasma streaking toward the still spinning Kass.
Kass reversed the spin for a second blowing Marcus's projectiles away and then when they were of distance starting sucking everything towards her again. "I picked you Aaron, because I know your past and I know what your future is going to become in a sense I was protecting you from your future you know what it is!" Kass said.

(Guys seriously the request above about the rp and the guild would be greatly appreciated.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff