Welcome to Gaia! ::

(I know. I thought Eden was also a part of the Tiamat, though. Sorry bout that.)

Jason looked at Marcus through the screen. "We need a strategy. At this rate, only one goal will be accomplished and the other will become too complicated to be able to complete. While it is risky, I think we need to split our forces. I think you and I should go to get that last ingredient so we could finish my vaccine while everyone else stays here to fight the Ing. If you have a better idea, please tell me. If we leave the Ing alone, they could end up taking half the galaxy. If we stay to fight, then you guys better say goodbye to me cause I won't survive." he explained.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(Woo! I got Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles! I also unlocked Symphony of the NIght!)
"I'm going with Marcus to Sabrin. Can't have anything happen on my watch. As for the Ing, they are weak. The only threat is Kassandra, and she can't reach us right now. She doesn't even know where we are." Samus said. She then turned to the reporter. "Dock us, and then we'll talk." She said. She wanted to make sure this guy wasn't rude again.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image((Nope, Guess I should have clarified that fact though. The Tiamat's computer doesn't talk much, seeing as it keeps me from having to type a bunch more)) "It's a good idea in theory, if we weren't already in orbit above Sabrin. The Tiamat's scanners have already identified the mineral needed, and from the looks of it, it won't take much to get a piece large enough to take care of you. If nothing unexpected happens, we should be ready to leave in a couple hours. Cross your fingers." Marcus replied, his eyes darting around the control panels in front of him.

"Yes Ma'am, right away. You are cleared for station 4, docking bay 72. It's near the business district, and a map will be provided upon landing." the operator replied, his voice polite, but a hint of fear creeping through.

With a slight jolt, the Tiamat engaged it's quad engines and began to smoothly navigate the massive cluster of space stations and shipping lanes in the orbit of the planet. It looked like chaos, but to the trained eye, it was perfectly orderly, and if someone were to look around, they would also notice the rather large number of cannons affixed to each station.

"Well Samus, this is Sabrin. Possible the most dangerous planet in this arm of the galaxy. The military forces that Sage employs here is almost beyond measure, and it's not limited to just the Sabrinians. There are a few other species that have joined, including a few rogue Dragoons here and there, though rumor says they have been brainwashed. I'm inclined to agree, but if you see one, leave them alone. You've seen me in combat. Most of them are worse." he stated cryptically.

Out in the shipping lanes, a small explosion rocked a small freighter, and multiple security ships immediately deployed, all heading for the damaged vessel. The Tiamat jerked heavily to one side as Marcus had to evade what was unmistakably a small cluster of missiles. "What the hell!? Docking control, we are being fired on by an unknown vessel, please advise!"

"Tiamat, this is docking control, security forces in your area are responding to another matter, you will have to resolve the matter yourself. Additional units are en route, but will be unavailable for several minutes." The voice that came over the comm channel was identified as the local security chief, and Marcus knew the name well.

He slammed his hand down on the comm controls, cutting off all communications to the ship, and pulled the Tiamat into a steep climb above the main shipping lanes. Two small fighters, clearly marked with the symbol of Sage immediately gave chase. "Looks like they're still looking for the ship. We have legal docking clearance..... Unless these guys aren't actually Sage's troops. I hate pirates." the dragoon grumbled.

Beeping on the comm panel told Marcus that someone was trying to hail them on a non official channel, and he made sure that no hacking attempts would cripple the ship. Good thing too, since it immediately attempted to shove a virus into the computer core. With a grin, Marcus called the tower again.

"Docking control, this is Tiamat. I'm being pursued by two illegally marked fighters attempting to use viral codes to disable my ship. Please advise on available action."

"They bear the mark of the prophet? You have been authorized to use deadly force. These pirates have been using stolen codes to slip past the defense network. If you can disable one and get it's computer core intact, I believe there is a sizable bounty being offered. Good Hunting Tiamat, Control out"

"Well, well, well. Looks like we get to not only vent some frustration, but get paid for it. What do you want to do Samus?"

((Woo! Free Money! This will make things much much easier by the way. Doing Sage a commendable service like this will pretty much give you a free pass wherever you go on the planet. Getting a computer core will also get us those upgrades and such, for nothing. We need to talk Samus, drop me a PM or a STEAM chat, we'll go over what we need.))
"Mother!!! We can hold them off!" Kass's children said to her. "Don't worry its okay the planet's mine that's all I need retreat to my coordinates, and darlings give those nasty reaverbots something to play with, release Quadraknid!" Kass said her children.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((Heyy there. Heyy there. Hey you hey there..))

The planet, closer to Aether than ever, emitted quite a strong light. The aforementioned girl, read on most scanners as a dimensional anomaly, watched and waited. "...I'm not worried. It'll be perfectly fine." She nodded off to the side. "..Now, I really would like to meet Samus, but we don't need saving.."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Hey Marcus, you up for some hunting?" Samus asked. "I'm gonna tear up those ships." Samus ran down a corridor, and went to the airlock. She exited the ship, and set a couple magnets on her boots. She started walking across the ship, firing on the attacking ships with her own seeker missiles.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image "Alright Samus, you have more precise weaponry, you'll have to disable one of them, I'm going to take out the one that still has some missiles left. Hang on back there." he said. The hull shuddered as the main cannon dropped, and swiveled into position, facing the second ship.

Energy surged from the reactor, and a single pulse of white energy blasted from the tip, and the ship shuddered slightly again from the recoil. The first ship kept flying, and the second tried to evade, but the blast simply caught it in the belly, gutting it and blowing the main power cell.

"One down, cripple him Samus!"
Xavier finally arrived at Eden "Now what?" He asked.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus quickly switched to her X-Ray visor, and locked onto the pilot. She zoomed in on the pilot's head, and fired, blasting through the hull, and piercing the pilot's brain. Death would be instant, and the ship would be mostly intact. "Eat that you pirate scumbag."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A floating robot inched towards Kass. The image on the front was of the aforementioned female. "..I suggest you leave this planet alone, you..you.." She got up out of her chair, and said. "ECOTERRORIST!" Regaining her composure, she sat back down. "Anyway..If you don't leave, well, then you're going to promise me this: that you'll stick to this planet only." It was a dumb peace offering..but Angel was never good with that.
"Um, yeah I am sticking to this planet only I am not invading any more I don't need to I only need one home, now call off these stupid robots they are pissing me off" Kass said to the girl. "Mother, Quadraknid is actually holding up against these things they don't die but she has enough weapons to take them out!" Kass children replied to her.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh..no, I ain't falling for that.." Then, Angel said. "What robots? We're from a completely different planet. I've just been watching your ecoterrorism. And regular terrorism..and racist crimes, as it appears.." She looked to her right. "Ric, is that right?"
"I suppose." A teenage male.
"You have my word, I won't leave this planet I swear." Kass said to the girl.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(I'll be back. Dinner.))

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"..Fine." The robot turned around, moved a few feet away, then it exploded.

"You made it explode." Angel turned to the Gandraydia-looking child.
"Yup."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces