Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
He couldn't take it. He shot up, fully awake. "Easy Aaron. They're robots. Not doctors. " It was strange, but the fact that he knew they were robots helped him. He had spent a long time in the hospital, getting the chilling 'There's nothing more we can do' from the doctors as his wife lay in the hospital. Dmitri was often chastised by doctors who insisted it was 'immoral' for him to operate on a young child, even to save her life. Then there was the incompetent doctor that used to work with the Feds. There was also a few incidents on Aether, one involving Haley, the other Dmitri.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
"Aaron, something is bothering you. What is it? Eden asked as the holograms dropped from the unit attending to him. It gave him another nanite injection, and from the scans, they were making excellent progress. Within a few hours he would be back to combat readiness. His armor would be ready shortly afterwords.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Whoa!" Aaron nearly jumped. "..There's a reason I get all my medical stuff done on the ship. It's not a phobia, but I'm not a big fan of most doctors. Unless I know them personally. Robots are fine with me.."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Eden could tell it went far deeper than Aaron said it did, but she let it drop. "I understand. Many of the human doctors I have met in the past seem to be unable to make a proper diagnosis and they also tend to forget why they do what they do. You have nothing to fear here."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"..What's wrong with me?" He put his hair back into it's original position.

"The Ing, the armor and the Phazon were all foreign obstructions fighting for control of his mind..his immune system attempted to attack these things, but since they were, at the time, part of him.." Dmitri sighed. "I don't know. And that scares me.
"That's it, I'll find the weapon the luminoth's used to protect the galaxy corrupt it,and use it to turn every planet into one like Phazze absolute brilliance." Kass says to herself as she exits hyperspace and puts BSL in orbit of Aether.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
((Umm, Femme, who are you talking to?))

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus stepped into the adjacent room, and took a quick shower. Yet, something seemed to bother her. After Kassandra had spoken about a weapon, she worried about U-Mos and Aether. "Eden, can you get me a scan of Aether and it's surrounding airspace? I need to check for something."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Of course Samus, please give me a moment to calibrate the sensor drone and launch it. Wait, it appears Marcus left one there, how thoughtful of him. Lets see....... Hmm, that's odd. I don't remember this planet having an artificial satellite. Maybe you should take a look at this Samus." the station said, one wall of the room turning into a view screen.

It showed in detail the readings it was picking up, and a clear image of the ing infested BSL station hanging in low orbit above the planet. It also showed that communications had been established, and that Eden was warning the Luminoth of their unwelcome visitor.

"Is there anything else I could help you with Samus?

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((Talking to myself. Or himself. Whatever. ))

"Well, this has been fun, I really need to get moving.." Aaron would do pretty much anything to get out of there. He started to get up, but went into a round of coughing again. "Okay..okay..no running."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(Hey Femme, I did those things too you know. I beat Air Man on mah first try xd )

"Eden, is there any way that we could try to destroy that ship? I fear U-Mos is going to have one hell of a time defending the Luminoth." Samus said. "Marcus! Looks like Kassandra is going to find that weapon she was talking about!"

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Samus, can we not mention this to Aaron for awhile? If you mention it, he'll freak out and try to leave, regardless of his medical status. When he gets that way he acts on impulse and worries about himself later. Much later. I don't want anything bad happening, like him yanking out an IV or his own breathing tube." Dmitri made a motion across his neck with one hand.
((But unlike you I can't sleep until I finish the game.))
Kass began to dock BSL above Torvus knowing exactly where the weapons whereabouts were. Living on the planet most of her life. "NEXT TIME THEY'LL BELIEVE ME!" Kass said angrily as she told her children to infest and kill any living luminoth on the planet still while she searched for the weapon. They responded yes and landed the station on top of that they began using a giant drill began boring into Aether to drain the planet of its energy. (New item on the BSL, Kass built it upon arrival of Aether the second time.)

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aaron coughed again, and proceeded to cover his mouth, failing once again to attempt to convince everyone he was fine. "...."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Aaron, if you attempt to leave your bed again before I discharge you, I will sedate and restrain you. I am making preparations on a very delicate piece of equipment as well as the ship you will be taking to Sabrin. You have no reason to leave the bed, and when the nanites have finished doing their job, you will be ready to go. As for what's wrong with you, there is signs of rejection syndrome occurring throughout your body. Your immune system has been effected in a manner that is similar to several parasites I have encountered. The nanites are removing the "markers" that your body is attacking. They are also putting you back together. Now stop moving and try to rest."
The station said, impatience creeping into it's voice.

-in the prep room-
"Marcus, is seems that the station is attacking the planet directly. The only thing I might be able to do is send a few combat drones, and once you leave I could fire the cannon, but I'm not entirely sure what the station is and am reluctant to try until I have some more info."

User Image "I understand, and as far as I know it's a research station that has been commandeered by amorphous parasite type creatures. The station has a standard self destruct package utilizing it's primary fusion reactor. More than that, I can't even begin to guess. I would send the drones though, and then lock down the station in preparation for a move. Once you attack, she'll come after you." Marcus stated quickly. He just hoped that the Luminoth would be able to survive. "You also should send in a few of those big transports to assist in evacuating the survivors."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff