Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
I hear your voice, and the world goes away.
I see your face, and this place is okay.
Oh, just for a moment of your time..
Oh, now that'd be sublime!!
Do you hear me? I'm here for you.
You don't see me, I'm way in the back of the ballroom..
I've been here since last night at nine
I was first in the line!!
"I've never given up before. Doing so now would be silly." Aaron answered, then his chuckling turned into violent coughing. "...That hurt.."
Corner cafe, random meeting.
Is that really you there? Scrape me off the ceiling!
I've waited my whole life for this day..
Now..I don't know what to say..
You are the sea, and the sky, and I'm content to not know why.
You are so great, and I am so plain. I am that moth to your flame.
Wish I was good enough for you..
Jason laid where he was sat on the ship, still in quite a bit of pain. If one were to remove his suit and shirt they would see something quite horrifying, organic tendrils weaving their way in and out through the darkened flesh, like a plant weaving through soil. Most would vomit after seeing this, it looked so disgusting. He didn't scream in agony, but he wouldn't stop his body from shaking. All this recent stress had put such a toll on his body that it had accelerated the growth of the Shadowflame Deterioration, and it seemed that new symptoms were growing every day. He was also sweating nonstop. It wasn't much, but eventually he would be dehydrated. Sweating, uncontrollable shaking, and tendrils growing into and out of his body. Not exactly the besy of days, was it?

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Core detected that something was wrong with Jason. All he was doing was laying on the medical bunk and shaking. The computer decided to take the initiative and scan Jason. The scan apparatus extended from the wall, and a brief beam of energy passed over Jason a few times. WIthin Moments, the computer knew it was getting quite bad for Jason, and did what it could to help. A hypo gun pressed itself to his neck, and the maximum dose the computer dared give was immediately injected into his neck with a hiss.

Marcus was alerted by the sound of the hypo going off, and he turned his head to see what was wrong. He noticed that Jason was shaking, and appeared to be in pain. With a growl, he stood up and tapped a few buttons on the console above the bed. The readings were clear, and it was only bad news. They needed to get moving.

<Jason, you need to tell me when things like this happen. If you keep quiet, it only gets worse faster. I don't read minds, that's my sisters territory. Give Core the command codes to your ship. He'll get it taken care of.> he growled.

Jason would hear a lot of growling and the occasional snarl coming from the dragoon, but Core used the intercom to translate. Marcus was growing tired of not being understood, and it hadn't even been an issue yet.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Taylor will do these things in your stead."

"Aw come on. It's not that bad."

"Look at the facts, Aaron. You've got a fever of 110, you cough up blood constantly, and if you overexert yourself even a little you'll go into some form of tachycardia."

The Ing, and the armor were foreign obstructions, and his immune system decided to play World War Two. It started out with a headache and aching behind the sinuses, and it had suddenly escalated into what outwardly looked like a Marburg virus. "I'm fine. I swear. Look." As he said this, he coughed again. "..It's not that bad. It's just a minor setback.."
"Fine if they don't believe me I'll activate the Luminoth weapon myself and show them and then they will believe me!" Kass screams as she was still crying.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Peace is a full-time job. I don't ever take breaks!" Aaron was pretty upset. Despite the massive amounts of blood now running down his shirt(that should've been inside of him!) he felt that he could actually go on to do whatever. "It's only a minor problem!" He was interruped as he puked again. "See, that wasn't that bad."

"Aaron..if that's not bad..what is?"

"Losing a limb, or an organ or two or five."

Dmitri grabbed Aaron's arm, and proceeded to force something down his throat. "Swallow. Now."

"..Fine. But if I'm vomiting like this, the time-release won't kick in.." Dmitri covered Aaron's mouth. "Now. Who's flying the ship, and to where?"

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Yeah, I've got plenty of fuel, and our Ing is throwing a fit, so we'd better hurry up and save Jason." Samus said over the comm.

(Jason's thing sounds a lot like Uroboros xd )
Kass gets in her ship and drives off towards BSL, not paying any attention to the oncoming asteroid in her way, due to bring so distraught about Aaron not believing the truth of his ancestors.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
Aaron held his head. Aside from the piercing headache, horrible fever and blood thing, he actually had convinced himself he was well. "Come on guys, it's just like Luminoth Marburg."

"You drew Luminoth symbols in the dirt, began cutting squiggly lines into yourself and raving on about...well, nothing I could understand for two days straight.

"First of all...wait, was it two days? Was that before or after I learned Luminoth?"
((I finally know what the 'hospital smell' is. And boy, does anesthetic scare me now. Dad and Grandma were paranoid for a little while.))

((I'm gonna see Transformers..and I'm gonna do my dance..it's the same dance I did when I found Metroid Prime 3 at a little discount. I moved my legs in a floppy passion. As you can tell, I can't dance.))

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image <If everyone has a good fuel supply, then here's the coordinates. Meet me there, and don't try to wander off alone. The defense grid will most likely take you apart.> he said. He relayed the coordinates to both Samus and Aaron's ships, and the Shard's sensors spotted Kass leaving the planet. <Well, well, it looks like our emotional Ing is going to make more trouble. I've alerted the Luminoth that she is most likely on the way there, not that they don't have their hands full already. I would say lets keep her out of trouble, but we have no time to deal with it.> he said.

For those that checked the coordinates, they would find the most desolate stretch of nothing the universe had to offer. The only thing of interest in the area was a small asteroid cluster. The station Marcus mentioned was most definitely not on the charts. The nearest star was light years away, and the nearest settlement was thousands of light years away. Isolated took on a whole new meaning with Eden.

<Alright Samus, I'm leaving, see you on the flipside.> he said, turning off the transmission. <Core, set course for the Eden space platform. Bring up the Ghost Drive, and get us moving.>

[Ghost drive engaging, initiate FTL travel in 3....2....1.....Mark] Once again, the Shard for all intents and purposes, vanished without a trace.

((AAAnnnnd we're off and running!))
"WARNING IMPACT IMMINENT IN 3 MINUTES!!!" Kass still wasn't paying attention to the asteroid in her path. "I'll show them I'll use the weapon and then they'll believe me, I'll use it on the only safe place the universe Eden!!! Muh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"That's Marcus, right? My ears are still ringing. I could probably figure..oh geez, here it comes."
Dmitri took over communications. "..We might just send Taylor. Aaron doesn't want to believe that because of that, his immune system's under stress and wants to flush out what's already been flushed out.." One could hear Aaron protesting in the background.
(@ Samus: never heard of your Uro...whatchamacallit. I'm making this up as I go along.)

Jason laughed weakly, even his voice was shaky. "I guess I'm quite stubborn. How the heck would I know when I'm getting worse? My suit isn't that new, it still doesn't monitor my symptoms and health. It only tells me how much power I have left, along with a radar." he replied to the dragon. "Grab my helmet and hook iit into Core. I'll give access to the commands for my ship once that is done." he added. They needed to get the remedy soon, otherwise he would need to be securely restrained. He would not be able to control his body, and could tear himself to pieces if they didn't take the precautions. Sure, he had quite a bit of medication flowing in his body now, but it didn't help too much. His foxlike ears had not returned from laying flat on his head since he had puked earlier, another sign that his pain had yet to dissipate. This was a condition that some could consider a fate worse than death, there was almost nothing that could provide relief. At this rate, he maybe had 50 hours before his painful death.

(Yeah, it's only gonna get worse until the remedy can be formulated. Even if the ingredients can be gathered within the next 10 hours, it still takes 4 hours to carefully prepare it. Nothing can speed up the formulating time, and it's not reccommended. If it's rushed it won't prove effective and he'll still die. But no pressure, really.)

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
(Uroboros was the virus that Wesker wanted to spread around the world in Resident Evil 5. A sort of doomsday project, and it's no rumor.)

Samus entered in the coordinates, and started the engines on her ship. Once the ship got moving, she decided to sleep for a bit, since it was going to be a long trip.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"Marcus, can you hear me? I've got no clue how dad's hailing works. Dmitri dosed him with a whole bunch of stuff so he won't go off and hurt himself..I don't think it worked. Mitsuki had to restrain him, he's flying into a fit of rage. His immune system is acting up because technically the Ing was a foreign obstruction..I assume it's pretty bad, we need to hurry. My info banks don't offer any good news. I should start to get going, Dad's having an anesthesia-induced episode..."

((Well, Aaron's out. Unless you want him loudly saying things like 'I am not now nor have I ever been four score and ten years ago and give me liberty or let them eat cake without the whites of their eyes.'))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces