Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Oh, sure now you believe me how do I know your not lying that the second I begin to show you the truth you'll turn and have your friends kill me!" Kass screams at Aaron.
(Metroid Prime Pinball is fun. That's all I'm going to say.)

With a command signal sent to quickly reach his location, Jason readied his weapon systems as he looked at the Ing. "ETA 2 minutes..." he muttered to himself. He just needed to hold out for two minutes before he would blast Kass with his weapons. Oh boy, hell would definitely be raining down from the heavens when he would get the chance. Suddenly he felt quite a bit of pain crashing through his body, almost like he was hit by a ship flying at high speeds. He ripped his helmet off and coughed up blood, his vision was going fuzzy. He knew he was on the verge of blacking out, he was going to need assistance. "If someone can make sure I don't get killed within the next two minutes, I would really appreciate it." he grunted over the comm link.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Marcus called Core, and the Shard dropped through the clouds once again, coming to a stop a couple hundred feet in the air. <Samus, we should get moving. It's a long trip to Eden, and then we have to prepare to go to Sabrin. If the Ing's story is true, we can look into it after we take care of Jason. Time is not a luxury we have much to waste.>

((I added this once I read Geohound's post))

With a leap and a few flaps of his wings, Marcus landed next to Jason and did a quick once over on the mutant, and the results weren't encouraging. It looked like things were progressing faster than suspected. <Hang in there Jason, we'll get you put right in no time.> he grumbled over the comm.
One of the Ing soldiers in the area decided it would be a good idea to try to take the large armored dragon on, so it fired an energy beam at him. The only sound to be heard was the beam hitting rock, and Marcus' sword being withdrawn from an Ing shaped pile of sand.....

He picked Jason and his helmet up, and immediately flew toward his ship, no longer concerned with happening on the ground.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
I hear your voice, and the world goes away.
I see your face, and this place is okay.
Oh, just for a moment of your time..
Oh, now that'd be sublime!!
Do you hear me? I'm here for you.
You don't see me, I'm way in the back of the ballroom..
I've been here since last night at nine
I was first in the line!!
"Dmitri. Let's go." Aaron, still hooked up to multiple different electrodes, yanked his friend into the ship.
Corner cafe, random meeting.
Is that really you there? Scrape me off the ceiling!
I've waited my whole life for this day..
Now..I don't know what to say..
You are the sea, and the sky, and I'm content to not know why.
You are so great, and I am so plain. I am that moth to your flame.
Wish I was good enough for you..
Kass still just stands there waiting for the bombing run.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"Leave it. We have no time. We'll follow them, and then get back to the Federation and never speak of it again."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image Marcus set Jason in the medical bed again, and sat heavily on the bench attached to the kitchen unit. He was exhusted, and he felt like he had gone through another initiation of steel. With a groan, he stood up again, and walked over to the armor repair unit. It opened, he stepped inside, and the mechanical arms stripped him of his armor in seconds.

He grumbled to himself as he walked back to the pilots chair and sat down. Core didn't say anything, and Marcus told him wearily to make orbit.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"I don't have time for this." Samus said, canceling the bombing run, but instead telling her ship to land. "You try to do anything funny, and I WILL kill you."
"I WANT IS YOU STUPID PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!!!!" Kass screams still in tears.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"It is quite a lot, actually, considering your shaky story, and the fact that your race tried to kill me several times, and the fact that you yourself tried to kill me. Frankly, I've had enough, and I would take you down if I didn't have prior engagements right now." Samus said as she steeped into her ship. She gunned the engines, and left, following Marcus.
"I tried to kill you in revenge of my father, not because of my nature I am better than my counterparts because I didn't go crazy I wasn't locked up for the hundred years I was free to roam." Kass said sniffling.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
The computer was busy attempting to fix a rather pouty Aaron.
"Maybe she was telling the truth..?" Bad move.
Aaron turned around and put on his 'Commodore-Face'. "You know, mermaids tears become pearls..I wonder if those become those fake ones you buy in stores."
"Ooh..good one!"
Kass began crying more after Aaron's statement.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Voltaire FanUser Image
"How can you stand by and.."
"Because. She tried to kill Samus, she tried to kill me, she tried to mind-rape me. She also is lying, look at the evidence, look at me I'm turning into a lawyer." Aaron placed his hand on the ship's computer. "Let's go." They began to follow behind the others.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image ((As you can see, I have a new Pic of what Marcus looks like, you can see the full version HERE ))

The trip out of Tallon IV's atmosphere was uneventful, and Marcus was grateful for it. It looked like they would have a clear run to Eden, but he need to make sure the others were prepared first.

<Samus, Aaron, I need to warn you, this isn't a trip to be taken lightly. Eden sits in a very desolate part of space, do you have enough fuel and other supplies to make the trip?> the still healing Dragoon asked. Core was helpful enough to translate it for him, he had forgotten to ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff