Welcome to Gaia! ::

Exile now smirked at the thought that the life support systems for both hunters will fail if one even explodes NEAR them. He decided to add his own beams to the mix,shooting icicles and fireblass like a machine gun.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Decides to make himself useful, and does something strange, he starts throwing large boulders into the air. after a few are moving toward the missiles he blasts them with his cannon, shattering them and propelling the fragments forward like several giant shotguns. most of the missiles are shredded but a few still make it through. His thoughts are that if the mysterious orange hunter can't take care of them then, then they may be in real trouble. Then one leg is frozen and he is hit in the chest with a fireball which sends him sprawling onto his back wondering what he did to deserve this.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus dodged the icicles and fireballs, firing missles towards the shots. She programmed her ship to leave the planet and alert Federation HQ and call for backup. She then fired her Seeker Missles at the incoming missles.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Marcus staggers to his feet, shatters the ice holding his leg and takes aim, looking for any missiles that may have been missed. It only takes him about half a second to realize that the seekers have blown all of the remaining missiles apart so he proceeds to open fire on whoever is shooting at him.
"Uh oh.Time to disguise." Said Exile,curling into a ball.
From afar,it was exactly like glint in the sun. He programmed his cameras to shoot harmful borox radiation,because of prolonged exposure completely disables electric circuits, and immediate exposure makes ship engines go haywire.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
The radiological alarms and stats immediately start buzzing in Marcus' ears. In response to this newest attack, he unleashes a charged blast from his concussion cannon. His aim was just a little off due to visor interference and instead of hitting Exile directly, he blasts the ground under him. It is rather like being right next to a 5lb brick of C4. As he does this his computer displays a countdown until failure. Less than a minute for targeting, ten minutes for life support. His arm is shielded so twenty for that.
"Augh!" Exile said,falling down the very HIGH observatory.
When he hit the ground as a ball,his body plate cracked.
"Better switch this." Exile said,taking the elevator down to the lower floors,where the diamond stores were guarded.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Crap." Samus thought as the countdown for her suit's shields lowered. She decided to enter her ship for a bit and recharge, and possibly try to upgrade her suit to withstand this new attack.
As he saw through the camera the action what was happening, he thought to himself.
'That fool. If he tries to upgrade his suit,it has to be ignited for the power needed to also recharge. And once he ignites it, the engines will go haywire."
Once the body plates were made, he went back up,and went to the observatory again.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Here we go!" Samus thought as she started the upgrade. Her suit flashed bright orange, and then turned blue. "Varia Suit upgraded" the computer flashed. Samus also upgraded the ship's armor before she left. "Now I can't be harmed by this strage new element." Samus thought as she exited her ship.
"Great. They engines didn't go haywire as planned." Exile furiously said, placing his twin blasters onto 2 holes in the ground. he shot a ice beam and a flamethrower,and holes in the other side spelled in morse code:
"Leave now.Or perish at the diamond might of the twin powers."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Marcus simply watches the code spelled out to him. His reply is quite simple. He locates all of the cameras in the area and starts the enjoyable task of ripping them out of the ground or slicing them apart with his mono wire. He then welds them into a simple computer that sends a short message on all frequencies.

Your first mistake was shooting down my ship. Your last mistake was attacking me. Now you have awakened the wrath of a dragon. Hope you hide well, because if I find you no force in the cosmos will stop me.

With that completed he decided to wait for the orange hunter to emerge form her ship so he could greet her as a friend.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus exited her ship, and suddenly found a humanoid with what looked like a long tail. "Hello?" Samus said.
"First of all,i never perished your ship. Second of all, i attacked because you are in MY territory. So leave." Was spelled out in the code of fiery ice.

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Marcus Ignored the code from the tower and looked at Samus and says "Hello friend". He spreads his hands out a little to indicate that he is unarmed. His voice isn't really made for human speech so there is always an undertone of growling. but you can always tell when he is being friendly.

Having decided to acknowledge Exiles' message, he points over into a nearby clearing in the rocks where one of the wave missiles impacted. Where there used to be flat ground there is now the charred and twisted remains of his stealth ship. The Shard's engine core reacted extremely badly to the missiles and in combination with the feedback from the cloak it simply exploded instead of just going a little screwy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff