Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid just watched Sagira as she explained how much stronger her sister was now and even showed an archive screen explaining how much stronger that was. Kid was astonished by the screen. if she was the head knight at that level then she must be at a who different level now. I can see why Sagira is worried he thought to himself, not knowing what to say. He wanted to say something to make her feel better but when she said they needed to stop mopping around he nodded. "Your right... Freesia Town comes first.First let me check something." he said as he pulled out a schedule for the train line they used to get there. Looking at it a smirk came to his face. "In one hour we make our move" he said with a glimmer in his eye. His plan would scare the hell out of the dark wizards and probably confuse the hell out of them as well. It was possibly a stroke of genius. "I will send a Phantom Clone to the previous train station and have the last train of the day emptied out and will have it filled with my shades. at the same time we can spread a rumor that a carrier will be taking the package out of town on the final train. Then when that train is about here we wait in the warehouse as I have a thought projection make a mad dash for the train station. What do you think? that is the best Idea I have" he said to Sagira with a smile, it would take some prep work but would probably end to success.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Freesia Town
[Company] Sagira
[Feelings] focused
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Shade Troopers] -None-
[Status] 100%

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Fire Sisters~

Karen and Tsukihi listened to the women as Akane showed up, "...One more night and the ritual will be finished. This town will be the first to go, and then Shade will plunge the entire world into an eternal nightmare!" Her speech would be followed up by maniacal laughing... What was it about villains and saying their evil plans over and over again and then following it up with maniacal laughing? Whatever, Karen heard all she needed to, they were the bad guys causing all of this and her job was to stop it.

Picking up a pebble, Karen chucked it to the other side of the room. When it hit all three of the people looked to where the pebble hit. Not missing a beat, Karen sprung up and then off of the wall delivering a high speed round house kick to the back of one of the man's heads. He was sent flying straight into a stone wall, but instead of being knocked out his head exploded on contact... Literally... It was unfortunate but he seemed to profess in water magic as it started to reform.

The other two then turned to Karen, but the other man saw Tsukihi in his peripherals as she stepped out and hurled a large ball of black fire at him and the woman. The man wasted no time in creating a large shield of null magic to block the attack. While he was distracted Karen jumped back to Tsukihi's side... They could take them. The two then switched sides... But it would be easier if they switched opponents, "I don't know if you're aware, but the town hired us to put an end to whatever was creating that singing magic. We're fairly certain it's you guys, so if you leave now we won't have to hurt you. Be warned though, cross us and we cannot guarantee your lives." Tsukihi said calm and with a smile.

The woman began to laugh pompously as the one man returned to her side, "You little girls, stop us!?" The woman began to laugh even harder and the two men began to laugh before she waved a fan in front of them, "Silence. Listen girls, I admire your spirit so if you join me I'll let you live in my new world. If you refuse though, I may as well put you two under now." The woman said with a harsh glare.

Karen grinned, "Man, is this woman stupid or what? She just heard her options and she tries and picks something not even on the list." Tsukihi kept her smile, "It's most unfortunate. Ignorance is a treatable condition but stupidity is something your stuck with for life. You have my apologies." Tsukihi said with a small bow.

The woman, now infuriated, ordered her men to attack, all the while not knowing of their third member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Friends: Akane
Activity: Fighting
Present location: Oak Town Caves

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 376 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 3419 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks XXXXXXxxxxii 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXXXXXXXiii 100% ()
Lines of Incantation Completed Xiii 0 of 8

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects

Arthas hugged Shihona back right away. He was glad he had thought of this Idea. He had wanted to propose to Shihona so badly back then, he almost did but he won over the temptation back then. He didn't know when he would ask her though he did have one idea in his head. He thought it might be the most appropriate time to ask her; the day they first had any feeling for each other. He very well might ask her at this years fantasia. That gave him 5 months to plan out how he would ask her. He could already see Sakura reaction to his promise. He let the hug last for a few moments before pulling back and kissing her instead. It was late enough that there was no one else on the street to see them and he hoped it would not make her feel uncomfortable, a kiss like this in public. He didn't know what to do now though. It was getting a little late and after all of Kanna's joking on subjects earlier, one Idea stuck out in his mind and he didn't want to do that. He had no Idea what Shihona's feeling on that matter were, besides he was raised better than that. He wanted to do something romantic or just simply fun, just so they both could relax. "Well, we finally have some time to ourselves, Is there anything you wanted to do Shihona... If not I know one thing we could do." he said in a smile. The stars were just coming out, the skies were clear and it was a good day to just go star gazing. He also knew the perfect place they could go as well...

User Image
Around: Shihona Kanna, Mason
Mood: Happy
User Image
Materializations and Techniques

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Creations
Luxurious Car
Communication Lacrima - (Given to Lan)
Black Dress - (Worn by Karehe)

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira tried not to think about the difference in strength between her and Asuna too much otherwise she'd get discouraged and that was the last thing she wanted to happen. She was determined to bring her older sister back to her senses before she did something that would destroy their family, shaking her head a little she focused on the mission at hand. When Kid began to talk about an idea he had she listened intently smirking a little at his idea. "If you're up for it, sounds like a plan to me!" She stated sounding almost excited like most Dragneels do when a good fight was around the corner.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Troubled
Where have I wandered to now?: Freesia Town, Hotel Room

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Shihona couldn't be any happier at the moment, she was glad her mother wasn't anywhere near her and Arthas otherwise her shadow would be going ballistic from the promise Arthas made to her. Feeling him pull back then kiss her caused her eyes to close as she kissed him back, she wasn't even thinking that were in a somewhat public place where others could see them. When the kiss ended and he asked her if there was anything she wanted to do she shook her head, "I have nothing else I want to do, what do you have in mind Arthas?" She asked curiously.

Who's around me?: Arthas
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?:Downtown Era

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 366 / 500 ( -10 )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 3719 / 9500 ( +300 )

Arthas didn't wait long for a reply as Shihona shook her head and said she didn't have anything else she wanted to do and asked what he had in mind. He was glad Kanna wasn't around as he would have something serious to worry about with her shadow. Just meeting her he knew both her and her shadow would go ballistic with happiness if she heard that promise. He pictured the place in his mind, the slightly tilted meadow which was several miles from Magnolia which he once found. It wasn't that big and it was very hard to access the area on foot, but if you got there it was beautiful place. It had many different types and colors of flowers and had an amazing view as you could see all of Magnolia from there and had a clear view of the sky. "There is a small place I had discovered once when I was an Independent, It is hard to describe with words, and it is the perfect night to visit it." he said with a warm smile. He knew she would be amazed by what she would see. It was almost like it had come straight out of a fairy tale. He created his staff of teleportation and teleported them to the center of the meadow.

It was exactly as he remembered it as the flowers were at their thickest along the edge of the meadow and in the center there was mostly just soft grass. It was slightly tilted towards Magnolia so laying down on the grass they could see the city without craning their necks but still they could see the night sky and the stars. With no clouds in the sky the night sky looked majestic. "It has been years since I visited this place, It still hasn't lost any of it's beauty. What do you think of just laying here and star gazing for a while. Just the two of us." he said as his magic flickered again and his staff material-shifted into a blanket folded in his arms for them to lay on. Most of the magic had just flowed back into him. Also he felt more magic flow into him as he unmade the 4-wheeler what was still in Era. He had a gentle smile on his face as he waited for her reply.

User Image
Around: Shihona
User Image

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
Large Blanket
Other Creations
Morning's Gateway
Luxurious Car

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Shihona was curious as to what Arthas had in mind, when he explained that he knew of a place that was hard to explain only that this was the perfect night to visit her curiosity grew. Not a moment later did he teleport both of them to the place he mentioned and she was awestruck by what she saw, "Never have I seen such...wow...this place is so amazing..." She said as she slowly looked around taking in their surroundings, she could see Magnolia not too far off from where they were. Hearing Arthas say that this place hasn't lost its beauty then asked how would she feel about star-gazing for a while just the two of them. "I'd love two." She replied smiling back at Arthas.

Where in the world am I?:Downtown Era-> Meadow

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

Throw it all away

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                            User Image

CLOUD███████████████X ❜AKANE NAKAMURA!
CLOUDCLandCLO keep CLO protectingCLOourCLO friendsCLO becauseCLO it'sCLO ourCLO dream
CLOUD▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
CLOUDI WILL NOT BOW. I WILL NOT BREAK↓

CLOUDCTAKE THE PATH THAT LEADS TO NOWHERE

User Image
XXX❜████ : METAL (IRON) DRAGON SLAYER "WAR MACHINE"
XXX❜████ : Oak Town Caves
XXX❜████ : Interacting with - Karen, Tsukihi
XXX❜████ : I WILL NOT FALL

❛OPEN YOUR EYES
                                                        Akane quietly peeked at the figures and listened to the woman, attentively. She twitched as she was maniacal laughing. That seemed about right, villains laughing maniacally (stereotype). One more night and the ritual will be finished. This town will be the first to go, and then Shade will plunge the entire world into an eternal nightmare Akane thought to herself deeply. If they decided to observed for a couple of days, there wouldn't be a town to save. Good thing, Karen lead them here. Next thing she knew, Karen actually went head-on and took down one of the enemy. Apparently, he was capable of using Water Magic as his body started to reform. Follow by a barrier. Akane heard what Tsukihi had to say, of course she semi-lying they would have to turn these enemies to the Runes Knight or some sort. Akane also heard that Karen and Tsukihi had provoked the enemies even more. Karen and Tsukihi could take on the three. Their magic weren't an advantage against the man that could use Water Magic. Akane kept her eyes on the coffin. They needed the coffin to complete the ritual. Well, from the looks. Karen and Tsukihi were distracting the enemies. This was a perfect advantage, although it was risky since she didn't know what the coffin was capable of. Quietly, she got her bow and an arrow from her quiver. An device (bomb) was attached to her arrow as she aimed at the coffin. Releasing it, the arrow quietly flew to the coffin and exploded. It was enough to explode the coffin as she quickly flew from her hiding spot to the next one.
                                                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sparkly Lunatic

wahmbulance ANNOUNCEMENT wahmbulance

There will be a three hour time skip.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Edolas Kiritsugu ( Kerry )

Locaᴛion:Edolas Castle
With:Everyone near the portal

"Can't we just stop fighting?"

After meeting up with the people from Earthland, Kiritsugu had directed them all to the castle where he offered food, drinks, and medical assistance if need be. Sitting at the large table, the man looked rather small in his chair, a part that wasn't helped by his natural shortness. Sitting calmly, Kerry looked around the group with a sigh. "Thank you all for coming." he said, lifting himself up and taking his hat and bowing. Putting his hands behind his back, he sighed. "I'm sure you know that my sister is the one targeting your world." he said rather calmly. He was trying to think of what to say to these people, and he was somewhat nervous. He wasn't good at being a leader, thats why there were so many problems. "My sister has always been a problem for the people of Edolas but she is a power hungry person." he said, his tone filled with sadness. "I think she's planning on making a weapon to destroy the kingdom's in your world." he said. Moving around a bit, he sighed heavily. "If it's possible...I'd like your guys's help to ether kill, or disable her and my brother." he said, his tone weighed with regret. It was too late though, something had to be done.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 500 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 4219 / 9500 ( )

Arthas smiled at Shihona's reaction to the meadow as she looked around. "I had almost that same exact reaction when I first found it" he stated warmly at the memory. He and Sakura had discovered it 6 years ago and had come here a several times for picnics and star gazing while they were Independent. Eventually for no real reason they had just stopped coming. It was nice to see the place again. He had almost forgotten about it.so it was nice to be able to remember it.. When Shihona agreed to the star gazing he laid out the blanket and laid down on one half of it, leaving room for Shihona beside him.. Pulling out his Omni-Cube, he activated it's magic and removed an item from the pocket dimension connected the the cube. The bottle of sparkling cider and two glasses. It was a fancy drink good enough to replace wine at a party, but was non-alcoholic which in his opinion made is several times better. He always had one bottle with him in the cube in case he had to go to a formal event that served alcohol so he could still drink something fancy without consuming alcohol. He knew Shihona enjoyed Serene nights so he hoped Shihona would enjoy tonight.

For three hours they relaxed and more or less just talked as they laid there watching the sky. It was peaceful and it made him feel at ease. He had a few things on his mind and just talking like this was letting him figure them out even though he never mentioned them, but it was making him feel more relaxed. A night like tonight was perfect in almost every sense of the word. The only thing that would of made this moment better was if Sakura was also with them. In a way the three of them were already a family and that thought made him happy. "It had been to long since I came here... I'm glad we came here" he said with a smile as he kept looking at the sky. Just then a shooting star streaked the sky. When he was a child he used to wish upon them, but eventually he stopped. Something about how he felt right now, how happy he was, he Instinctively he made a wish in the back of his mind. Please let Shihona, Sakura, and I all live happily together... That is all I wish for... he wished in his heart as he laid there with Shihona.

User Image
Around: Shihona
User Image

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
Large Blanket
Other Creations

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

Three hours had passed since the chosen mages of Earthland entered Edolas through the portal which led them to the main instigator behind the abductions. Turns out it was Stella's Edolas counterpart who was a cruel malicious woman intend on taking the throne from her older brother by force, since the battle Kiritsugu invited them all to the castle which was nice of him something Chifumi was glad that hadn't changed in this world. Once there he offered them food and drink, Shroud had separated from the group to interrogate Edo-Lan for information on where the people from Earthland that were taken were being held. She prayed they hadn't been turned into lacrima. When Kiritsugu began to speak Chifumi looked up towards as best she could considering that he was much shorter than his Earthland counterpart, from the tone of his voice he was distraught over the subject of his sister and her ambition. When he asked them to help either kill or disable Edo-Stella and Edo-Jellal. Her heart sank a little causing her to sigh, "We'll help however we can your Majesty." She replied though she was unsure if she could bring herself to kill someone but if left no other choice she would have to.

Can't be alone all the time: Cleo, Alturia, Edolas Group, Edo-Kerry, Edo-Chifumi
What's bugging me this time?: Relieved
Where have I wandered to now?: Edolas, King's Castle

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid put his jacket back on as it was time for them to get to work, if he gave himself enough time to make the shades, they didn't require that much magic. It was when he had to rush their creation to make them instantly in a fight that he used a lot of magical energy. "I'm up for it, after all I was the one suggesting it." he said as a dark copy of himself slowly formed and eventually took solid form. "Phantom Clone" the clone then proceeded to leave the room but faded into shadows as it used his Shadow Meld magic. "It will sneak out of town and fly to the previous train station and make the army. We need to spread the rumors now... let the right ears here the lie and everything will be set up" he said with a smirk to Sagira It was time for them to get to work.

Three hours past and their plan worked exactly as it should, what looked like the entirety of Hells Embrace were in combat with a massive force of shades, all of them attacking furiously. So far 10% of the guild was already defeated and not a single shade had been completely destroyed yet. It was the nature of the shade to reform after being defeated and if it did drain life from an opponent it could reform even more times. So they became stronger as it's opponents took damage. There was three members of the guild that were not attacking the shades, and they were in the warehouse with Sagira and him. "I'm glad you three decided to come, I would of hated tracking you down" he said seriously to the three as they broke down the door to the warehouse where he and Sagira were waiting. The Guild Master was a mystery, he had many magical items on him making him a holder type wizard, but yet he had a sense of power to him a caster type wizard normally had that holder types normally lacked. "I had my suspicion that this was a trap... but never had I expected it to be one meant for the entire guild. Well done, but now you have to deal with us... can the two of you actually stand up to my elites?" he said as the two S-Classes walked forward and faced Sagira and Death. Kid looked at the tattoo covered one and realized the two were the ones from the Train Station when they first Arrived. "If you think these two can take on a Dragneel and a Porla, then you have another thing coming" he said as darkness started to wrap around him.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Freesia Town
[Company] Sagira
[Feelings] focused
[Magic Remaining] 80%
[Shade Troopers] 300 Phantoms, 200 Jackals
[Status] 100%

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
????
????
????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shroud"
Edolas' Vigilante Hero
User Image

Kiritsugu had invited the group of Earthlandian mages to his castle, Shroud tagged along but not to talk and such yet as he was going to interrogate Stella's soldiers for information on the location of her base of operation. It was the one thing he was going to do if not for the sudden appearance of the Earthland people, it was an unforeseen occurrence but a somewhat welcomed one as they would need all the help they could get at this point. He had the King's permission to enter the castle's dungeon so he would not need to hide this time around, normally he skulked within the shadows and listened to prisoners and guards talk to gain information so this was a nice change of pace. He walked into the cell area looking around for the blond solider, he saw her being taken away down into the dungeon so he knew she was there. It didn't take long for him to find her within a cell with two guards by it, the guards knew he was coming so they stepped away from the cell so she could see him clearly. "...You and I are going to have a little chat, I want to know where the prince and princess are hiding." He said in a stern tone to the young woman.

Lurking in the shadows spying on: Edo-Lan
I must be emotionless outside but inside: Stern
My location? I'll never tell but...:Edolas, Castle Dungeon

????
????
????
????

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Shihona was loving the time she was spending with Arthas, she hasn't a moment like this in a very long time. All they did was talk and enjoy one another's company for the last three hours gazing up at the night sky. She enjoyed the serene night since she hasn't since returning to Fiore a year ago, she wished things returned to being peaceful. Looking to Arthas as he said that it had been a long time since he came here and he was glad they were able to. "As am I." She meant it, this was there own secret place that no one else knew about. She looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star so she made a wish. "Please let myself, Arthas, and Sakura be happy living together." That was her one and only wish right now, that and wishing for a quick end to Sora and Acnologia.

Where in the world am I?:Field of Flowers

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

Throw it all away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items