Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud listened to Ocarina's warning. He just looked at her and said, "You know. You sound just like the Ocarina from our world." It was more of compliment towards her. He missed his Ocarina. Once they were done here he would go back and hopefully be with her. Cloud then watched as Ocarina circled around him soon asking his age. "I'm nineteen." he said to her. Soon the Kyo look alike appeared and made a statement that he would be joining them. "Well... at least we got back up." Edo - Cloud was happy to know that Uncle Kyo was going to help. He then pulled on Ocarina's sleeves stating, "See mama. Uncle Kyo is going to help." Cloud then looked at Ocarina and asked, "Are you really his mother?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Shinjiro Maverick
Black Lightning Mage
Crime Sorciere: S - Class

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin kissed her once more. He was just glad he didn't have to be apart from her anymore. After a moment he looked over at the others. "We should go see what we can do to help." he said. However, as he turned to go that way he bent over coughing up some blood. "Damn. It seems... *coughs up more* It seems my battle wounds are starting to catch up to me." He then started to cough up even more. Edo - Shin looked over as he heard the coughing and saw himself on his knees hacking up blood. "Dude! Radical!" he then ran over and looked him over. "Dude that's alot of blood."

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Threw Kid's magic they were able to meet the contact and find out the reason for the invasion of Hell's Embrace. It was a relic capable of unlocking a wizards potential, They planned to offer it to Acnologia to empower their guild which make Kid become completely serious. He would not let that happen. As it was right now they were in a the hotel room his thought projection had rented. Right now his thought projections were gone, reabsorbed into his body, and he sat pain free as he looked at the Archive screen. "The mayor was quite specific, there are 72 of them, and among them there are 2 S-Classes and the master of the guild. If we could draw the mages out of the city, I could send my shades to attack them. If we get the S-Ranked wizards out of that fight to fight us we would be able to fight them as my Shades ambush the rest. Without the master or the S-Ranks my shades should easily be able to wipe out the rest given enough time. If the S-Ranks stay though My shades would probably be destroyed. the thing is we need an appropriate area to pull this off at. What do you think Sagira, can you see any on your map?" he asked. He knew he needed to come clean about his magic Soon. Sagira had analyzed it with Archive and soon she would see what his curse was threw it. Better if she hears it from him then a archive screen.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Freesia Town
[Company] Sagira
[Feelings] focused
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Shade Troopers] -None-
[Status] 100%

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Irisviel Dreyar
Guild Master of Lamia Scale

Locaᴛion:Era- Meeting room
With:Mercer, Other's
"Find your own path!"
Iri listened to Delvin rather calmly, understanding that he was concerned and stressed but also annoyed slightly that he was letting himself get stressed so much. "You need a day off." she said rather bluntly. Of course when Sora had been Chairmen, he had caused harm to all the guilds. She wasn't happy with that and wanted to pay back the man but she didn't want Delvin do become consumed in a desire to get him. Turning back to the two however, Iri motioned for them to follow and turned back to Delvin. "Whose the guy you have in mind then?" she asked as she put her arms behind her back rather calmly and followed suite. She wanted to know what he was planning and how she could help. "Stop being such a downer and let's get you food!" she said rather playfully before slightly pushing him ahead.

"And fill it with happiness!"

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Hearing the order that came in through the radio that Letia was carrying, she stopped, turning to face the woman as she complied, announcing they had a new mission and that they would be heading back to the store house. "..." Without a word, Kraehe turned and moved to follow, walking at a rather brisk pace, eager to get back and make sure Kyo was alright. "So...what's this new mission?"

Mood: Uneasy, Impatient
Company: Dark, Edo-Letia, Edo-Kane

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Sharing one more kiss, she pulled away, but didn't yet release him, holding onto his hands as he looked towards the others, suggesting they go and see what they could do to help, to which she nodded her head in response. "Alright." Before they could go, Shinjiro bent over, and her eyes widened in alarm when he began coughing up blood. "Shin!" Lakisha exclaimed as she reached for him, one hand going for his arm while the other went to his shoulder. He explained that it was his battle wounds catching up to him, and she frowned as he coughed up more blood. "..." Hearing the Edolas Shinjiro, she lifted her head to look towards him, appearing frantic, and asked "Can you heal him? Do you know someone who can?!"

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Edo-Shinjiro, Edo-Lakisha, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Lakisha

Still watching the happy couple, her ecstatic happiness over their getting back together was cut short when the Earthland Shinjiro suddenly bent over and began coughing up blood. "..." She turned her head towards her Shinjiro, but he was already running towards them, and she moved to follow him. Reaching the couple, she turned her head away when her Earthland self asked if they could heal him, or if they knew someone who could. "I think I do." Lakisha said, looking towards one of the Earthlandians she'd seen healing someone just a few moments ago. Turning, she ran towards the group gathered a short distance away, and reached out to grab the Earthland Letia's arm. "Come with me! Someone's in need of your healing abilities."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Ocarina

Told that she sounded like the Ocarina of their world, she pursed her lips as she looked towards Cloud, looking as though she were considering something. "That sounds like flirting..." She remarked, though she didn't sound very happy about the idea. When he told her that he was nineteen, she stopped circling around him, folding her arms over her chest as she stood by his side, still looking him over. "Are you a ladies man? Do you lead them on, just to hump them and dump them? Are you one of those perverts who peeps on women in the bath?" Ocarina inquired, trying to discern what kind of man he was. She didn't want Cloud growing up to be anything like what she was asking. She didn't want him growing up to be like his father. 'I'm nothing like that woman.' Hearing this, her eyes widened, and she felt a sense of dread shoot through her veins as she turned to face Kyo, who called her out on the lie she'd told him when she left the store house. "..." Thankfully, he claimed he could care less about her inability to follow orders at this point, and she exhaled. As he pulled out a radio, instructing Letia to return to the base, and to bring Kane and the blond girl with her, she glanced towards her Cloud as he pulled on her sleeves, saying Kyo would help, and she feigned a smile and nodded. Asked if she was really Cloud's mother, she looked towards the Earthland and replied "Of course I'm his mother."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Relelia "Rele" Heartfilia
Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Edolas
With:Alturia, Chifumi, Ragna, Cloud, Kyo, Kraehe, Jellal, Leita, Souma, Shijiro, Lakisha
Current Summon Spirit:None

"The family needs me.

It still hurt like hell, but Rele had to tough it out. She just wasn't much of a physical fighter as it stood. She was annoyed her attack didn't do what she aimed for, but it did work. It was when Edo-Lan taunted her that Rele found immense anger swelling in her body. A light formed around her as she closed her eyes. She knew something she could use that would help win the fight for it, and now this was the first time she'd use it in combat. "Survey the, Heaven, Open the Heaven" she said, stopping for a moment as if to focus. It was obvious to anyone who knew her or Lan that this was Urano Metria, the most powerful magic spell the Heartfilia family had. "All the stars, far and wide...Show me thy appearance...With such shine.O Tetrabiblos... I am the ruler of the stars...Aspect became complete...Open thy malevolent gate.O 88 Stars of the heaven... Shine!" she said before finishing it. Looking at Edo-Lan, white orbs formed around her before trying to hit Edo-Lan at the same time. This was the first time Rele had used it...and she was weakened now, obviously tired from such a strong spell. If it worked though...maybe she'd win?
(( Hopefully this is okay. ))

"And so does Fairy Tail."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Lan

Seeing the light that formed around Relelia, her eyes narrowed as she widened her stance, preparing to defend against whatever attack she was planning to throw at her. She began chanting, and she decided that, rather than wait around for her to finish, she'd pick up the fight and bring her down before she could finish. As she ran towards her, Lan paused when she saw the streaks of silver flash through the sky, Stella's signal for them to retreat, and she scowled. She was just a few feet from Relelia, who had just finished the chant while she was distracted. "s**t!" Lan cursed, seeing the white orbs appear around Relelia. They shot forward, too fast for her to evade, and she cried out as they slammed into her, sending her flying through the air. After sailing for a few feet, she slammed into the ground, where she rolled a few more, coming to a stop on her back, one arm pinned underneath while the other was splayed out to the side. Her body was still, completely unmoving, save for the rise and fall of her chest, a sign that she had lost consciousness.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia listened as Edo-Sakura said she worked for the king and then saw a guy who looked like Kyo who she figured was his Edolas counterpart come out and talk to Edo-Orcainia. She watched as Edo-Orcainia was talking to her little brother and then felt someone touch her arm. She saw a girl who looked the guild master of crime socirere and figured it could be her edolas counterpart. When she heard that someone needed healing, she nodded and sent a water serpent to tell Cloud where she had gone so he would not wondering why she was it with all of them. She turned to the girl and said "Please take me to whoever needs healing." She smiled ant waited her to respond.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Shihona giggled when Arthas agreed with her about her mother's shadow, while they waited for her he asked if there was any place they wanted to go or any sort of food they had a taste for. "Hmm, I do have a taste for some barbecue. What about you dad?" She asked. "Barbecue huh? Been a long time since I've had some really good barbecue ribs." Mason said. "Wonder what mom would want?" "Barbecue sounds good!" Kanna said as she came from upstairs, "We could go to that barbecue restaurant we frequent every now and then." She suggested. Shihona nodded in agreement, "Sounds good to me.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Kanna, Mason
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?:Downtown Era, Shihona's parents' house

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

"Edolas" Shihona Rawls-Knightwalker
Mercenary

User Image

Shihona was shocked once again when Sakura told her and Arthas that she was thirteen years old then went onto explaining why she felt a little sad for the girl as she would look eight years old for the rest of her days. "That does explain a lot." She thought to herself, she couldn't imagine being able to endure such a life but somehow Sakura was managing. When Arthas asked how their Earthland counterparts looked she got curious herself, when Sakura took out some pictures of their counterparts and handed them to her and Arthas. "...." her and her counterpart looked pretty much the same except for the hair, "How does my counterpart walk around with that much hair? That's one long a** ponytail!" She commented before Sakura explained the magic their counterparts had, she looked to Arthas and smiled. "Our counterparts are badasses, that's so cool and Sakura is just as badass from what I've seen." She commented smiling before noticing that the factory was coming up meaning it was time to get serious.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Sakura
What's going on in my head?: Determined
Where in the world am I?: Edolas, ???

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                User Image

CLOUD███████████████X ❜KANE NAKAMURA!
Cit'sXtheXmomentXofXtruthXandXtheXmomentXtoXlieXandXtheXmomentXtoXliveXandXtheXmomentXtoXdie
CLOUDCLOUDCLOUD• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
CLOUDTHE MOMENT TO FIGHT, TO FIGHT! ↓

CLOUDCTO THE RIGHT, TO THE LEFT, WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH
                                                        XX╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

XXXXX❜████ : EDOLAS AKANE NAKAMURA
XXXXX❜████ : --
XXXXX❜████ : Interacting with - Edolas people
XXXXX❜████ : BRAVE NEW WORLD

❛THIS IS WAR
                                                            Kane observed the blonde chick. It appeared that her hand was covered with Dark Fire. Was this what they called "Magic"? Impressive. Very impressive. So this blonde chick was really strong. "Try to think of other possibilities, sweetheart," he said to her. "Maybe you didn't encounter him yet or maybe he didn't come into your life yet. Who knows?" Hearing that they had a new mission, Kane rolled his eyes. He was so used to this. "Yeah, what's this new mission?" he asked after the blonde chick. "Maybe you should try smiling for once," he said, raising one of his eyebrow that Leita was smirking continuously, that was his job. "Smirking doesn't match you."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

Delvin Rawls
Rune Knight's Head Commander/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

Delvin couldn't help but chuckle nervously when Irisviel bluntly said he needed a day off, it was painfully true though but the last three months required his full attention and dedication. When Iris motioned for him and Mercer to follow they did so, "Doesn't Lan want something to eat?" He asked Mercer curiously. "She said she wanted something fried, I wasn't about to argue with a pregnant woman over how she feeds herself." Mercer said though he eyed Delvin curiously. "I see, must want to wait for Regulus." Delvin mumbled to himself. When Iris asked about whom he suspected he sighed a little, "Councilor Hazuma...for a while now I've been suspicious of him for some time after he joined the Council because around the time he joined two others joined and were confirmed to be mages of Acnologia but that's just coincidence yet around the time Sora was in power here Hazuma was missing but when he finally returned he claimed to have been imprisoned somewhere. Thing is there's no evidence to support or deny his imprisonment as everything was thrown into disarray so I have no evidence to confirm my suspicions, as of now he's been under surveillance." He explained to Irisviel and Mercer before she playfully started to push him along, "Where are we going?" asked Delvin, Mercer trailed behind the two being silent and observant.

Who's around me?: Irisviel, Mercer
What's going on in my head?: Guilty
Where in the world am I?: Outskirt of Era
Number of Rune Knights: 0

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down