Mermaid Heel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quatro Cerberus 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin smiled at the two of them. He was happy to see that he will be happy with Lakisha even in another world. "Seems like your wish is coming true." he then looked over to see the guy from before eating fire again. "What the hell?" he said in surprise. It was just as impressive this time, as it was this time." He then looked at his love and said, "What do you think?"

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Shinjiro Maverick
Black Lightning Mage
Blue Pegasus: S - Class

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin continued to smile at her and then embraced her. "Me neither. I don't be away from you anymore." He didn't want this moment to end. It was just too perfect for him. To him the weight of the world was finally off his shoulders. He didn't care about alot of the things he did before. RIght now it was just him and Lily. After a moment, he finally said, "If it's alright with you. I would like to reinstate myself into Crime Sorciere."

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

As he embraced her, she slid her arms across his back, one held over the small of his back while the other was further up, between his shoulder blades. He said that he didn't want to be away from her anymore, either, and she nodded her head against his chest. "I won't push you away anymore, I promise." Hearing what he said next, requesting that he be reinstated into Crime Sorciere, Lakisha pulled away so that she could look up at him. "..." After a moment, she nodded her head and replied "Consider it done."

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Edo-Shinjiro, Edo-Lakisha, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Stella

Lifted off of him, she placed her hands on the edge of the bed on either side of her thighs, turning so that she was facing the bathroom as Regulus disappeared inside it. A moment later, she could hear the sound of running water, and she smirked. "..." When he exited the bathroom, Stella felt the muscles in her belly clench as he began stripping off his armor, a spark of anticipation for what was to come coursing through her. Told that she couldn't get in with all her clothing, she lifted her arms, making a slow display of removing her gloves. Then her boots. And then, finally, she removed the strips of fabric that were her shirt and skirt. It was all tossed on the floor as she remained seated upon the bed. "You're turn."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Lakisha

Watching the two of them, a sweet sigh escaped her lips, clearly happy with the results. 'What the hell?' Hearing this, she tilted her head back to look up at her Shinjiro, blinking when she saw the look on his face, and turned her head in the direction he was looking in, her eyes widening slightly when she saw someone eating fire. "..." Looking back up to Shinjiro, Lakisha said "It must be some kind of Earthlandian thing." When he asked what she thought, she looked back towards the couple and grinned. "I think all's right in the world, at least for them."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Ocarina

When he said that it was just him, her eyes widened when he explained that he'd been raised by a dragon, which included the dragon scales, fire, and even the lungs. "You were raised by...by a dragon?" Hearing what Sakura said about Princess Stella, she glanced towards the pink-haired female and nodded her head in agreement. "She's right. Whatever you came here for, I don't think it's worth risking your lives over. The Princess intends to kill you and use your magic to overthrow the King. She has magic now, so she's unstoppable." Shifting her gaze onto the Earthland Cloud as he said they were here to get their people back, Ocarina's brow furrowed and she stepped towards him. "She's probably already turned them into lacrima by now." As her Cloud assessed the Earthland Letia, she began circling around the Earthland Cloud, looking him over. "How old are you?" She asked, frowning when Cloud suggested the Uncle Kyo could help. "I don't think that's a good idea. He's more in league with Stella. He wants lacrima, too." At the Earthland Cloud's mention of not having seen Kraehe or Kyo, she paused, recalling the injured boy and the angry blond she'd seen earlier. "I know where they are. The Kyo of this world has them."

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia smiled as Edo-Orcainia accepted that She was not like her Edolas counterpart and listened to what both of them said. She heard Cloud explain due to being by a dragon helped he eat fire and knew that she at one time was amazed by the fact when she was younger. She had learned it from a book that she was reading and then heard what the princess was doing. She watched Edo-Cloud come over and say that she was nicer and not her edolas counterpart which made her smile. She then heard that Kyo and Kreahe were at Edo-Kyo's place and said "I agree with Cloud on being here to save many lives and could there be a way to save both Kreahe and Kyo from Edo-Kyo?" She said and looked at everyone there.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

OTP

User Image
If you dare touch my l o v e, Earthlandians ...
I will k i l l you...

Regulus//Xavier//Knightwalker

Regulus grinned when she has disrobed. Stella had a beautiful body. It was the perfection that came with noble blood and nobility rarely left room for imperfections. He pull off the final piece of armor and removed all forms of cloth he had been wearing underneath. Regulus reached out a hand for the other naked person to come closer to him. His smile never left it's position on his lips. "Come."

Company:Stella
Magic:None
Action:Calming Stella

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Stella

Seeing him grin, she felt a certain satisfaction, and she slid her hands back so that they were behind her, and she leaned back, as if to show herself off. When he began removing the rest of the armor he was wearing, she tilted her head to one side, biting down on her bottom lip as he took off the clothing he wore underneath his armor next. "Mmm..." Watching as he extended a hand towards her, Stella leaned forward and lifted her hands off of the bed, reaching one out to place in his expectant hand. Gripping it, she pulled herself up to stand and stepped towards him.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo -Kyo Kudo

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm nothing like that woman." Came a voice from behind Ocarina. Kyo was now standing there looking at them. Obviously he caught on to Ocarina's bluff. He stood there looking at the rest of them. He then turned to Ocarina, "Next time, try to make a better excuse for your absence. You weren't so keen on helping him out, so why would you go to the store. You never follow orders. But, at this point I could care less." He then turned to the rest of them and said, "If I had known that your people were the cause of the Lacrima's I wouldn't have wanted them for my own greed. It seems that in all the chaos I'd forgotten what I created this mafia for. It's all based on family. We're all part of this family and together we remain as one." He then pulled up a radio and called into it. "Leita, return to base. Bring back Kane and blonde girl. We have a new mission." He then turned to the rest of them and said, "You are all welcome to my safe house. My men and I will assist you ini your battle. I think with the information we have it could be useful to you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

OTP

User Image
If you dare touch my l o v e, Earthlandians ...
I will k i l l you...

Regulus//Xavier//Knightwalker

Regulus rested with his arms on the rims of the tub. Stella's back was pressed up against his chest and her head on his shoulder. Regulus' hair was slicked back from the water and he smiled down at the girl. "I hope that helped you, love. I may have some new scars from all the scratches on my back though." He said with a grin. He didn't mind the scratches with how wild Stella was. They made up for each other. The warm water was soothing on them though. It felt as if they somehow healed his fresh cuts.

Company:Stella
Magic:None
Action:Calming Stella

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Stella

She had her eyes closed, her expression peaceful as she leaned back against her lovers bare chest, her head resting on his shoulder as she twirled a wet lock of hair around one of her fingers. She'd forgotten to tie it all back before getting into the tub, now it was all wet, but she was too blissed out to care at the moment. "..." Hearing his voice, saying that he hoped it had helped, Stella's eyelids cracked open as he mentioned the likelihood of him having new scars from the new batch of scratches she'd spread across his back. Smirking, she turned so that she was on her side, and trailed a hand down his chest, digging her fingernails into his skin as she went. "Are you saying you don't like me marking you as mine?"

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Edo-Letia

User Image
Letia was walking with the blonde kid and Kane when she heard the radio that she had with her go off. She brought out and heard Boss tell her that they had a new mission and to come back to base. She sighed internally and said "Alright, we will be there." She put it back and said "That was Boss. We have a new mission so we have to go back. Let's go." She smirked at them and started to walk back. she was interested to see what this new mission would be and kept it in as they were walking back.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ Sakura Gallen ]
[ Edo-Sakura ]

|xxii Condition: xxxxx Perfect
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura was glad Orcarina had agreed with her but it seemed Cloud was serious about helping them, He did speak wisely and in a made her mind up as well. "I'll help you all as well, I may work for his highness, but I can tell you all need help, besides if Stella is indeed trying to overthrow the king, it is my duty to stop her." she said with a nod. It was then Kyo showed up and started speaking with everyone saying he was going to help them basically. "Well at least we have some help with the fight." she said before starting to think for a second. "I might know where your people are being held. There is a prison deep below the castle that is no longer in use because of cave in hazards. Stella might of taken it over to hold the people there until they could be turned into Lacrima... If they haven't already." She said, grim faced...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I: Battlefield
Who am I with: Leita, Edo-Cloud, Cloud, Edo-Orcarina, Edo-Kyo
How I'm feeling: Parental, Scared

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ ARTHAS KNIGHTWALKER ] User Image
[ Freelance Mercenary ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura couldn't help but giggle at being called not a normal eight year old. "Definitely not normal~" she mused as. WHen Shihona became confused over here Identity she could probably understand. She would look older here and not have animal features. "I already know I won't look the same here, Here I am guessing I would look 13 years old... Because that is how old I am." she said knowing that would confuse Shihona even more so she clarified it. "When I was 8, There was a.... Incident that happened to me and because of that my body stopped aging, For the past 5 years I have been stuck as a 8 year old... Also my special ears and tail here are a side effect of the incident. So if you make me look 5 years older and remove the wolf features... I so want to know what I would look like" she said with a sigh as Arthas started leading the way. Arthas couldn't believe that this cute little girl was 13. Now that she explained it the differences seemed to make sense, even there fashion sense seemed the same. It also made sense why she was so determined, he could only imagine she was made strong by misfortune because of those events. "Well maybe you will get to see yourself sometime while you are here... But if I may ask, what do we look like over there?" Arthas asked the little girl who reached into a pocket and pulled out a a wallet. Sakura didn't know why so many women carried around a purse when all they really need is a wallet. You never see a female wizards carrying a purse. As she opened the wallet she looked through it till she found two pictures and handed them to Arthas and Shihona. He grabbed his and looked at it and chuckled. "I look ridiculous... A waist cape, short jacket, and spiky hair..." he said with a smile on his face which Made Sakura chuckle. "What sort of magics do we have on Earthland?" he asked as they made it closer to the hideout and Sakura complied and told them. "Well they are both Wizard Saints, which means they are among the 10 strongest in the country. Other than that, Papa has the ability to store magic inside him like a battery and can recreate anything he has ever touched, so he basically has a infinite supply of weapons. Mom on the other hand is a very talented Requip wizard, which means she have many many magical weapons and armors she can instantly change to, making her very versatile in a fight. Me Myself, I use Draining magic and Celestial Art magic. The ability to paint magical energy and have it transform into something or do something based on what I draw. It can also be used to enhance my own body and attacks. I'm only A-Ranked though so I am not near as powerful as Papa or Mom" she explained as the factory came into sight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces