Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

The boy rebounded fast and came rocketing at him, hurling a flurry of punches at Bardock. The Saiyan had to work to block and slap aside the punches, working more to defend his face than his armored chest. Spying an opening, Bardock snapped his left arm back and then struck out with a powerful punch to knock the pint-sized pugilist away. "HA!"

Making do until I get a Scouter
Where am I: Earth, near some mountains.
How am I feeling: Good
Who's around: Goten, my Grandson.
What am I thinking: You're quick kid, but you ain't ready for this.

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The Leader of the Ginyu Force, I am Captain Ginyu!!

Cries of torture rang throughout the underworld known as Hell. Fierce, fiendish men and women resided in this realm. Few were so well regarded as Ginyu, the Captain of the elite fighting force of his own namesake. The Captain had lived exceedingly well on Earth, well for a frog could live considering his options. He had made friends, mated, and ensured his froggy genes would pass on to the next generation.

All that was taken from him when a stray dog had eaten him late one night. Ginyu still had nightmares about that night, but that was for another time. It had taken a few months to get used to his original body again after he had been reunited with it. He found that walking was just as awkward as hopping had been when he first turned into a Namekian frog.

That captain was freed by Guldo sometime after the rift to hell had been fully exposed. Guldo had used his time-alerting powers to get the keys off an unconscious guard. The Captain stretched his limbs, cracked his sore neck, and muscles. It was good to be free from that awful cell. Ginyu looked down at his subordinate. He'd considered replacing the little guy long ago, but Guldo still proved useful when he wanted to be.

"Good work, Guldo! I might yet promote you for this," he said.

Guldo's eyes brightened at the possibility. "Really, sir. I am ever--"

Ginyu put his index finger and shussed. "Not now! Hurry, we must celebrate this occassion with the Dance of Joy before the moment spoils!"

Guldo stammered. "B-but Capn, the oni might get up at any moment!"

"SILENCE! WE DANCE. NOW!!"

Ginyu adopted a stance, raising his right arm, left knee, with his left arm on his waist, and his stance rigid. "Now, the DANCE OF JOY! HAHA."

And so began one of the most embarrasing dances known to hell's denizens. After the dance, Ginyu started to walk towards the rift. He assumed Guldo would follow.

“Where are the others,” Ginyu asked, with a serious tone to his scratchy voice.

“Um, they were beating up some onis, but I got lost.”

Ginyu nodded and stopped to look around.

“Alright. Regroup with the others. Tell them I'm back in the game. I've got a score to settle,” he said, and flew off outta the hell zone. It was hardly a difficult transition to walk among living. He found himself in a small town called Satan City. The people here gave him odd looks. It was as if they had never seen someone like him before.

"What are you looking at," he threatned some guy. The guy looked away and scurried off. After a moment of contemplation, Ginyu thought he should hide his power level to keep himself from exposing himself. He had heard about this planet from Freeza. It was Goku's home. Ginyu would have loved a chance to best the dirty Saiyan, but the guy most have only gotten stronger since their last fight.

"Hmm, Satan City. Kinda has a ring to it. I might like it here," he thought, as he observed an ad with the name of its local hero and champion. The horned-alien smiled to himself pleasantly and walked on.

"Now, where I can I found some place to stay, hmm.."

After a couple blocks, he saw a dance studio across the street. Curiousity piqued, he looked over across into the large studio windows to see a group of girls dancing in time to music.

Captain's Log
Power Level: 100/45,000
CS: 11
With: No one
Where: Satan City
Objective: Find shelter
User Image

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten was starting to get frustrated that he couldnt seem to land a hit anywhere! Just when he seemed to have him on the ropes Bardock lashed back at him with a hard punch to the face. It hit him square on the side of his face and Goten blanked out a second from the force of the blow. He fell backwards on his back not moving for several seconds Until he twitched to life sitting up and howling in pain. "OWW!!!! You Didnt have to hit so hard Gramps!!!!" He whined and he held his face and gingerly pulled his hands away only to feel more pain from doing so and clamping them back over it. He started to tear up and sniffle because even his brother held back some of his punches. It wasnt fair! Why was he so much weaker then every one?! Goten got up and whipped his tears away. "Okay fine! If you want to be mean then I can be mean TOO!" Goten Hunched over and started to growl loudly and he was focusing his energy and making his light blue aura flare up. To anyone out side his body it would look like he was trying to pass gas or something out of the same hole but it wasnt the case. As the epic struggle in his mind continued he barred his teeth and his eyes twitched. He was frozen like this for a good minute with quiet in the air broken by the occasional grunting. Then suddenly his aura started to turn a golden color and his hair flashed blonde and stood up straighter. Grinning as he looked at his grandpa he was glad to have been able to turn into this form thingy a second time. The first time he did it, it was on accident and he had kicked his mother into a tree not knowing his strength. "You ready Gramps?!" He said his eyes flashing teal.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: Spar!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock!
Power: 50,000

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"Quit cryin'." Bardock said as he stood, flexing his punching hand. "You ain't gonna get any better if you don't get hurt. Getting hurt is how you learn what not to do."
It seemed he had upset the boy, as he still was sniffling and crying. Crap, now what do I do?
"I said quit cryin." He said, folding his arms. "Warriors don't cry. They...they....what the hell are you doing?"

Bardock was perplexed by what he was seeing the boy do, all squating and grunting until....he turned blonde. What the hell was going on.

"What? You want another round? Fine. Just don't start crying because you get hurt." Bardock dropped back into a ready stance, his guard up. He had fought enough aliens to know that, when something this drastic happened with their appearance, they usually got tougher.

How am I feeling: Good
What am I thinking: Is this an Earthling ability?

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

When he mentioned being an emperor, Kantalo snapped back into the train of thought needed in her odd situation. Good thing she finished her drawing of Pilaf. “Oh yes, that’s right, your subordinates did call you by that title, didn’t they?” Kantalo tried her best not to question Pilaf about how many rulers Earth had, so not to get off topic again. When she was introduced to Mai and Shu, she nodded her head to them courteously.

“I’m sorry, I came here so unceremoniously that I forgot to mention who I am,” she stated sheepishly, with an apologetic smile. “I am Dr. Kantalo, a Xenologist with the Planet Trade Organization. I’m looking for my employer, but I seem to have gotten lost.” She got very quiet when she realized this, and for the first time since arriving on this planet, felt truly worried about finding her way back to Lord Frieza. Would that Bug-man Phantom find her again and help her? Or would she be left to her own devices?

That tiny frown returned to her face as she silently worried over these things. The best thing for her to do was to use her brain, and seek help from others. And luckily, she just happened to be in the presence of an Emperor of Earth. Looking around, it looked like he had access to some decent technology – well decent for what this backwater planet could offer – at his disposal. Emperor Pilaf’s earlier statements suggested he might have some inferiority issues compared to this “King Furry” person. Working with a touchy alien tyrant taught Kantalo how to step lightly around the ego of men of high social standing. However, she usually didn’t give them bad first impressions by falling on top of them randomly either.

“I am suppose to meet my employer on this planet,” she continued to say, breaking her long period of silence. “But I am not sure where he might be on this planet.” So far, the scouter application built into her goggles wasn’t picking up on his power level. There were many high to low power levels popping up all over the planet though. Dr. Kantalo had no idea this planet would be so populated. “Perhaps you would be so kind as to help me find him, Emperor Pilaf?” she asked meekly, and clasped her hands together. “I don’t know who King Furry is, but he doesn’t sound like he is as gracious as you are.”

After all, he did not immediately wish to throw her in a cold dungeon or use a trap door to make her fall down into a pit with something life threatening waiting for her at the bottom of her drop.

User Image

Dr. Kantalo's Clipboard Data!

Power Level/Combat Strength: 18,000 - CS 9
HP Level: 100%
Mood: Unsure and Hopeful
Weapon Equiped: Injection Gun loaded with unknown bio-chemical
Local Inhabitants: Emperor Pilaf, Mai and Shu
Current Observantions: How am I going to locate Lord Frieza?! 8<

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Bulma Briefs The Daughter of Capsule Corp.

User Image

Bulma relaxed and breathed a sigh of relief. He had been such a nice boy as to do what his mother told him. He had been a bit michevious last week and drastic measures had to be taken.

"Of course you can. In fact, let me take you. I haven't seen Chi-Chi in a while and I told myself I would check up on her," said to the boy shortly before looking at Vegeta. He probably wanted to go back to the hobby he was so obbsessed with, so trying to make him do anything was out.

"Vegeta, I'm going to take our son to see Goten and console Chi-Chi. I won't be back for a few hours so you're just gonna have to suck it up," she said to him shortly before taking her son's hand and going out of Capsule Corp. and by the nearest street.

Corperate Ditch Day.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
Arale Norimaki The Android

User Image

About thirty minutes sailed by just like how Arale was sailin....only it was in the air. The funny thing was, she was enjoying in. Yes, the little girl that was full of slapstick comedy was having a grand old time through the air. However, it was coming to an end as she neared the city. THough she still didn't know which city it was, the android was excited to land.

Lucky for her, she had grabbed a parachute before hand.

She began dropping fast, but as soon as she reached the right altitude, she pulled the string and aas quick as lightning, a orangered parachute that said "Norimaki" spread out and hindered the speed of her fall until.....she finally touched the ground. Her dark orchid eyes looked around with wonder at the tall buildings and huge crowds of people. A few even gathered around and looked at her as if she was some street preformer that was about to amaze them with tricks.

She didn't mind them though as she saw something that caught her mechanical eyes. A department store. maybe there was something fun to look for in there. It only took her mere seconds to decide until she gleefully ran over and loudly ran into its doors; laughing with joy at her unleashed freedom.

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Gohan
╚══════════════╝

Location- Mt Paozu
Thoughts/emotion- wary, Cautious, quite serious
Action- Tell Goten to move, demand to know who this stranger is
People near by- Gothen and Look Alike

Did you realize
That you were a champion?
In their eyes

Yes I did, so I packed it up and brought it back to the crib
Just a little somethin' show you how we live
Everybody want it but it ain't that serious
That's that shizz
So if you're gonna do it, do it just like this...

Nose in a book as always he hadn't realized that he and Nimbus were almost home until he'd picked up on Goten's powerlevel, and another powerlevel with him... a dinosour maybe? He remembered how his mother always got into a panic when he used to wonder off as a child, with all the wildlife roaming around, even when he'd befriended Icarus Chi-Chi didn't approve. Tough now that Goku was gone... She seemed to have changed some, she actually did Train with Goten rather than making him study hard like he did as a child. At any rate he'd check things out.
He didn't yet know how strong his kid brother was and honestly he didn't want to go home to tell Chi-Chi that Goten had became a T-Rex's dinner.
"Hey Nimbus... take me down that way" he said pointing to wgere he detected his little brother, His powerlevel was so high... he had no idea little Goten had learned to become a supersaiyan, why was he so charged up now, had he just learned it or had he known it before and was using it tor defend himself? It wouldn't hurt to check things out.

As he was getting closer to the opening in the trees where Goten was, the figure with him... height, and shape of the hair... it... it looked like Goku
"F-Father?" he whispered softly in disbelief but growing nearer he could see that his eyes failed his hopes, this was not his father, and seeing that armor he was suddenly reminded of when he first met turles mistaking him for his father too. User Image
All red flags going up his brows furrowed he charged up to super saiyan as well assuming that this may be a powerful foe noting Goten's transformation, there had to be a reason for his brother to transforem "Goten get away from ther!" he called, not trusting of the stranger, He jumped off of Nimbus and landed softly on the ground. He could see that this was not his father nor Turles... who could this stranger be? How could there have been yet another saiyan survivor? And why was he with his brother? His Ki didn't seem like a threat... however if it was a threat he would vanquish it as soon as possible "Who are you?"
His tone was more demanding than inquiring, not to be rude but save for goku any saiyan that has arrived on earth has caused trouble, and Gohan didn't take it lightly when trouble was so close to home (litterally)

~::_________________________________________________________::~

... Did you realize
In their eyes

You don't see just how wild the crowd is?
You don't see just how fly my style is?
I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian...

The Pilaf Gang
Emperor Pilaf, Mai, And Shu
~You two know what happens if you mess up...~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

"Well, I might be able to help you out... Just know that generally when I dole out favors, I do expect a little something in return." Pilaf hopped down from his throne and moved around to a blank wall off to the seat's left. He pressed a button on the remote control, and there was a little click as the whole wall began to slide out of the way revealing what looked like a control center. He moved to have a seat in front of what looked like a large piano keyboard and began to tap some of the keys as a screen activated showing a map of the planet. "Well, any clue at all as far as where I might wish to start looking?" the emperor asked. "Oh, and Mai, please man the secondary station... Shu... Would you please get a drink for our guest? What would you like, Dr. Kantalo? We have water, juice, and a rather nice collection of wine."

"Could I get myself something too, sire?" Shu asked. "I'm really thirsty."

"Fine... Just make it snappy for our guest."

~Status~

Pilaf: Enjoying his day.
Mai: Worried about the intruder.
Shu: Worried about the intruder and still wanting something cold to drink.
The Plan: Try to earn a favor.

Super Powerhouse

12,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
The young monk idly walked the dirt road leading to the other temple. He still couldn't understand how this little wooden box could bring about utter disaster. It didn't even feel like it had anything in it. He pulled out the box and began to try and open the littlle object. For some strange reason, it wouldn't open.

It was at that moment that two figures stepped out of the bushes with a greedy look in their eyes. The monk instantly froze with fright. Bandits. One was extremely large and looked like he had a massive dose of steroids. The other one was scrawny, but must have been the brainy one.

The small one had stepped foward, with a knife in his hand. He had an eyepatch. "Alright, worm. You know the drill," He said with his hand sticking out. However, the monk took a step back. As he did though, he tripped on something and accidentally let the box slip out of his hands and fall to the ground.

As quick as a flash, the monk was apprehended by the large one. He kicked and squirmed, but there was nothing else he could do. The scrawny bandit picked up the wooden box to examine it for a moment, but pronounced it as junk and threw it behind him.

HOWEVER.....

The little box landed on a rock; making a cracking sound that could be heard for miles. It sounded horrifying. The three of them froze as the box fell on its bottom with a split top. Suddenly, the earth started to shake furiously. Then, the earth began to crumble under the box until the wooden object fell into a deep, dark hole in the shape of a hexagon. It looked menacing.

Shy Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
User Image
Android Eighteen
████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

When Eighteen returned to the department store Marron was smiling widely at her. Eighteen smiled down at her and when she walked back through the glass doors the staff continued to cower from her. Though what she did get out of it all was a free new designer jacket. When she went to pay the clerk just bagged it up for her and begged her to leave. She wasn't one to refuse free stuff, especially cloths. So with that she proceeded once again out of the store and back out into the street. Where after glancing around once again she narrowed her gaze.

Something was off. The crowd amongst the streets still looked weary. Not like Eighteen remotely cared. She had initially gotten what she came here for. Her mind was occupied and her boredom gone. It was probably time to head back to the Kame house. Before anyone began to notice that Marron and herself were gone. Though it was unlikely anyone would notice for a few days. She only took a step before her gaze landed on several things. First thing was off a ways she caught the glimpse of another being dressed in the armor similar to Vegeta's. Eighteen didn't have long to dwell on it however as a commotion was coming from not to far down the sidewalk. Great more goons to annoy her.

Though instead a tiny girl ran right past her and Marron and into the department store the two were standing right outside of. Eighteen had to reach down and grasp Marron's arm to keep her from following the strange girl back into the store. The strange girl seemed to be enjoying herself and the way Marron's eyes glistened it seemed as she wanted in on whatever was so amusing. The blond let out a small sigh. As much as she wanted to investigate the armor clad being she wouldn't be able to get anywhere with Marron around. Putting her daughter in danger was the last thing that needed to be done. Still it was hard for Eighteen to completely ignore her curiosity. It was no coincidence that strangers all dressed remotely the same where showing up. And from what she was gathering based of her last encounter it wasn't anything good.

Glancing back into the department store Eighteen spotted the mysterious girl that ran past her. That Marron was still tugging at her to let her go see. Her hold on her daughters arm didn't lighten. The android was not in the mood to babysit that was for sure. She supposed she would just stick around for a bit. There was more shopping to be done and if anyone decided to cause anymore commotion she would step in. Again.

████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ███ ██ █ █

User ImageX
X
X
X
X

Coordinates: Satan City
Presences about: Annoyances. And Marron
Planned: cure for this plague of boredom
Thinking: Something seems off here
Power Level: 100,000
Combat Strength: 14

Mind-boggling Shapeshifter

13,975 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

Goten's grin widened. "I wont gramps! My brother doesnt cry and I wont either! Im a super saiyan!" He giggled. Just as he was a bout to charged at Bardock again Gohan shouted from above making Goten loose his footing and fall on his face. "OW!" He sat up fast. "Gohan! You distracted me!" He complained at his older brother. Why did he always have to ruin things for him! he wanted to fight grandpa! But instead of protesting any farther Goten heard Gohan demand Bardock's name. "No Gohan! its okay! This is Grandpa Bardock!! He's Dad's Dad! He's really cool and really nice! Though not to nice. He hit me pretty hard...." pouting a bit ge looked over at Bardock and the tugged on Gohan's pant leg. "Dont send him away. Please! I promise to eat my broccoli if you let him stay!"

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

User Image

STATUS!

What: Spar!
Where: Forest by My house!
Who: Grandpa Bardock! Big BROTHER!!! : D
Power: 50,000

Beloved Lover

10,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Gohan
╚══════════════╝

Location- Mt Paozu
Thoughts/emotion- Cautious
Action- Comply to Goten's Wishes... I must be takin on dad's traits...
People near by- Goten and Grand father?

Did you realize
In their eyes

Yes I did, so I packed it up and brought it back to the crib
Just a little somethin' show you how we live
Everybody want it but it ain't that serious
That's that shizz
So if you're gonna do it, do it just like this...

He'd have to get the 4-1-1 on how someone as young as Goten managed to achive supersaiyan, but for now the issue at hand was this shtranger whome Goten was claming, to be Dad's... dad??? WHAT!?
"How's that even possible, I'm sure there was but a few Saiyan's that escaped Vegetasei?" Gohan asked, dropping the fighting stance but still kept his guard up... Goten may trust him, but hey, most little kids are innocent and naive that way, How was he to know this guy is who he claimes to be, and where did he come from?
||This makes no sense... how and why is this guy here, he can't be here to see dad, he's... well dead.|| Gohan thought... how'd this guy meet his brother, should he bother to ask? He did have words to exchange with Goten, but at the same time he wasn't willing to create an opening for the stranger to make his move if he had foul inentions... Even if he was family... Gohan had met a long lost reletive... er uncle before... and if this so called gramps of his was anything like that, this would be an unpleasent family reunion.
Theres no way His mother would approve of goten out here with this man so without bothering to sense her out he was sure she wasn't home, Goten seemed bent on having this... Bardock stay with them and frankly he wasn't keen on the idea of taking the guy home.
Truth be with Goku gone Gohan did a lot of decision making but the overall decison would be Chi-Chi's
||Mom's never going to let this one go...|| he thought to himself sighing... he was confident that he could take on this Bardock if need be. Perhaps it was his father's side in him opening up enough to have remote welcome for this man in his home at least until Chi-Chi's return"He can stay... for now, mom has the final say-so in the matter" he said, his tone soft towards his kid brother, but it was clear that he was not too trusting of Bardock.

~::_________________________________________________________::~

... Did you realize
In their eyes

You don't see just how wild the crowd is?
You don't see just how fly my style is?
I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian...

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

"A super what now?" Bardock said blankly, a little confused.
And now there was another one who...lept off an orange cloud and turned gold as well...Earth is weird.

Bardock stood down from his fighting stance and unfurled his tail, folding his arms as he watched the two brothers discuss his being allowed to stay like he was some stray animal that followed Goten home. The whole thing was kind of surreal. The Saiyan warrior didn't know how to react. The big one kept giving him the eye, like he thought Bardock was going to start tearing the place up.

The Saiyan reputation precedes you, Bardock. Spoke a deep, mocking voice.

Startled, Bardock turned as though hearing a voice.

The older one knows what kind of man you are. A murderer, a pillager, a raper of worlds.

What?!Who?!...Toolo!
Toolo. The Kanassan who had cursed him with foresight. Even now his voice continued to haunt Bardock.

Look in his eyes, Bardock. He knows the Saiyan reputation. He has seen it first hand. That is the legacy your kind has left.

Bardock looked back at Gohan and, in his azure glare, he could see the distrust and suspicion. If Gohan were a dog, he'd be growling at him, hackles raised.

You were never meant to know your Grandsons, Bardock. They are innocent, free of the sins your race has committed. Your bloodstained hands were never destined to hold them.

"SHUUUT UUUP!!" Bardock yelled angrily at the voice in his head. He cocked a fist back and rammed it into his own temple, punching himself to clear the voice from his skull. Staggered by the force of his own blow, Bardock shook it off and stood again, looking back at his grandsons.
I don't know what sick game you're playing, Toolo, but I got a second chance here, a chance to do real good. I couldn't stop Frieza, I couldn't save my world. But I can protect these boys, and I can protect this planet. I owe it to Kakarot. And I'm not gonna let your tired act get in the way of that.

"Sorry about that, boys." Bardock muttered as he tugged his bracers into place. "Long trip. Can get a little stir crazy if you spend too much time in the black."
He settled his stern eyes on Gohan, matching the intensity of his glare with his own. "Stand down, boy. I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm just here for a visit."

How am I feeling: Punched myself in the face. Feeling better.
What am I thinking: ******** Kanassan....
User Image

Jonas Alad
~Heh heh... Engineering is fun!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonas once more ran into something of blockage of people as he advanced towards the shopping center. A number of people were sort of moving in a wide berth around something purple that looked like it came from one of those kids' super hero team shows that fought monsters. Judging from the comments being whispered, a number of people were thinking the same thing or commenting about maybe the thing having something to do with the earlier commotion.

The weird shoulder pads seemed somewhat familiar to the human though, at least as far as the design went. He couldn't exactly remember the last time he saw something like it, but he thought it might have been at his work a few months ago.

~Status~

Health: Feelin' fine.
Power Level (for those who want to know): 6
Assignment: Taking a vacation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items