Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abductee

Dailanie

9 / 10

I love it.~
The only issues I have are with the box outlines.

@Rater: Quote Me.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Nyan Fart
Dailanie

9 / 10

I love it.~
The only issues I have are with the box outlines.

@Rater: Quote Me.
Thank you~
What is your issues with/what would you recommend for, my panel outlines? c:

As for your profile: 6//10
The number of animated things on your profile slows down my laptop quite a lot and makes it choppy when viewing it, so I'd maybe make the background a static image instead of a gif OR make the hanging girl artwork static.

Also this part: "I have little patience for people who are intellectually inferior" and the avatar off to the right of the page look very out of place when plonked away from the rest of the text. Perhaps shunt them over a tad? o:

Familiar Friend

Dailanie

8/10

The bottom about me panel is so close to the bottom edge of my screen, it almost appears to fall off.
Like the animation on the panel hover though.
averykae
9/10
Love how you customize the buttons of your media, mssg and comment. o u o

Familiar Friend

JuInei
averykae
9/10
Love how you customize the buttons of your media, mssg and comment. o u o

9/10
I love the simplicity of yours and the art.
i used hypster for my music and just found stock buttons for my mssg and cmnt links.
emotion_yatta

Beloved Darling

averykae
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´User Image

8/10

I love the color scheme and the background image. The fonts are also matching in their cuteness and simplicity.

However, I am not a fan of the boxes with borders; maybe a different border instead of solid would be cool, but I'm not sure.

I noticed the transition on the hover states, but I'd rather there be transition seen when hovering off the panels as well so it'd look smooth in and out.

The Hypster player is an odd color; I think it'd be better if it were black like the header.

Also, the cursor flickers between the default cursor and tiny cursor when hovering over links. You can fix that by adding a to the list of selectors with the cursor applied to it.

I wonder if you could find cute buttons for your social media contact buttons as well? Would be cool, but not required.

Otherwise, your profile is very aesthetically pleasing and adorable. Nice job smile

Edit: I just noticed the Jolteon gif in your signature. Cute!!! heart

User Image`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Kiddo XV's Compadre

Shirtless Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Confelicity

My eyes have been blessed 0____0

OG Member

JpAgare
Confelicity

My eyes have been blessed 0____0

8/10 Everything you did is clean and nice, I don't really see any errors, it's just my opinion on the style, meh not really my type, but good job 3nodding

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

christiecapps
8/ 10 whee
Your profile is on private, so no one can rate you sweatdrop

@Rater: Please quote me with your rating~

12,825 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Mage 100
Dailanie

10/10
subtle yet perfect! I love the custom scroll bars, the colors blends well with the background.
wish I could css like that!

mine's a wix profile btw.
Max Grimhold

very nice profile :0
      love the color scheme, organization and simplicy.

the only thing that doesn't go quite well is the welcome to my profile text. the font doesn't match imo, but it's not that big a deal lol

10/10

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Oobster

10/10
It's so cute and fluffy looking. I love the art and the color scheme. I like the way you have things condensed in the center, mine is kind of similar in that regard. Also I like the way you have the buttons for the music placed, not intrusive but easy to notice.

Divine Punk

7,600 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Nemone

Umm. I really dont know how to rate cause there is nothing really on your profile that I can see except the background. but the background is really cute. I like the kitty. Maybe i just cant see what you have on it idk?? but 8/10 ?? xD

@rater qoute me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces