Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Genius

Whuddup
Knight Yoshi

10/10 easy. the only thing i'd say is to use photobucket so any blocked images will show, like on your stats counter its impossible for me to click on the images to see your stats. not sure if that's just me or not but oh well.
Images such as a stats counter cannot be re-hosted onto Photobucket and still work. The image is generated by statscounter.com, the count is logged everytime the image URL is called and the count is updated by one from there I get a weekly email about it. Such as this one from Feb 11th - Feb 17th: http://pastebin.com/b0WkBGnF

IRL Shark

Knight Yoshi

Oh, whoa!
I've never seen a profile like that before, it's unique, I love it. 10/10
It's really simple and it's not hard on the eyes either!

Skilled Genius

Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi

Oh, whoa!
Haha, well thanks. Visually it looks simple anyway, but the actual CSS behind it is far from simple. xd

Edit: you need to remove the CSS applied to your navigation. You're not allowed to remove the navigation or any part thereof, and you're not allowed to reposition it.

IRL Shark

Knight Yoshi
Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi

Oh, whoa!
Haha, well thanks. Visually it looks simple anyway, but the actual CSS behind it is far from simple. xd

Edit: you need to remove the CSS applied to your navigation. You're not allowed to remove the navigation or any part thereof, and you're not allowed to reposition it.

Ah, pardon, for the edit?
What're you talking about?
I didn't make my profile from scratch... I got it off a really old website D:

Skilled Genius

Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi
Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi

Oh, whoa!

Well that explains it, many profiles created and submitted to those sites do not follow the rules set for profiles here in the PD. Find and remove the following lines
#gaia_header {background: none; width: -1px; font-size: 10px; margin: -7px auto;}

#gaia_header #header_left {background: none; top left no-repeat; text-align:center; color: #ff00ff; margin-left: -25px; width: 395px; position: absolute; text-indent: -16px;}

#gaia_header #header_right {background: none; top center no-repeat; text-align: center; color: #6F4242; margin-left: 350px; width: 370px; position: absolute; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; height: 25px;}

#gaia_header #header_left img {display: none;}
If you still want the transparent background for the navigation though, use the following
#gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right {background-color: transparent !important;}

IRL Shark

Knight Yoshi
Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi
Mrs Italy
Knight Yoshi

Oh, whoa!

Well that explains it, many profiles created and submitted to those sites do not follow the rules set for profiles here in the PD. Find and remove the following lines
#gaia_header {background: none; width: -1px; font-size: 10px; margin: -7px auto;}

#gaia_header #header_left {background: none; top left no-repeat; text-align:center; color: #ff00ff; margin-left: -25px; width: 395px; position: absolute; text-indent: -16px;}

#gaia_header #header_right {background: none; top center no-repeat; text-align: center; color: #6F4242; margin-left: 350px; width: 370px; position: absolute; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: auto; height: 25px;}

#gaia_header #header_left img {display: none;}
If you still want the transparent background for the navigation though, use the following
#gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right {background-color: transparent !important;}

Okay, is it all good now?
Because I really have no clue what has been changed OTL

Friendly Fatcat

Mrs Italy

Nice avatar theme but I feel kinda confused dunno why. x.x There could be the opacity go over effect on the pictures from the right. Or no... not sure how it will looks like with it. x__x
Well 9/10 3nodding

d r ii BONES's Fangirl

Hardcore Trash

16,475 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Senpai's Notice 100
TBE? I can't see your profile. It's on private.

@rater: More to the about me to be added. Until then there will be a big space between that and the arrow line near the bottom.

Lunatic

Lamour Amelia

9/10

I like it so far. The colors and theme is really nice. Then I don't know is it just my screen that shows everything up on the left corner. That bothers me just a little bit. But overall everything looks mighty good. emotion_dealwithit

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

9~ I really like it! It's very simple & clean ~ I luv chocolate hehe. Only the youtube thingie need to be fixed i guess.

User Image

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sin-Key

User Image

6/10
A few thoughts- I really like the black/grey & red theme- it suits your avatar really well. The font that you've picked is quite challenging to read, perhaps just having that in your headers for some decoration & picking something a bit simpler for your body font would be better?

I don't like the fact that I can't turn off your music. Aside from loading time for people with a slower connection, it's frustrating if you already have your own music playing. I love hearing someone's favourite/hand-picked song when I'm in the right mood, so some sort of controls for your player would be good.

I like the information that you've put in about yourself (I was wondering where your username was familiar from, but then I realised you won the Niji I was bidding on in Bidblast).

User Image

Hilarious Noob

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Lover

to be edited.
@Chrick2010
No offence but your profile is horrible. This basically is a starter profile where everything compiles for you and is readily available as a 'nice' profile to some. To me, it basically shouts 'noob'.
Since your profile isn't even customized, there is nothing to rate or comment on so I am not giving you a number.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

4,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Smashing Time
to be edited.
@Chrick2010
No offence but your profile is horrible. This basically is a starter profile where everything compiles for you and is readily available as a 'nice' profile to some. To me, it basically shouts 'noob'.
Since your profile isn't even customized, there is nothing to rate or comment on so I am not giving you a number.

6/0. Concept is nice, but the inclusion of modern actresses doesn't quite go with the "old timey" background music you have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff