Grreat idea!

Wealthy Builder

11,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Popular Thread 100
here take all my cookies this was a tread i like

Kawaii Lunatic

Yes please, give us a use for the points system.
this is a copy of my post under monthly achievements thread in Spring Cleaning that Pannagrammic set up its on page 8 and pretty much details alot of whats being discussed here

(the suggestion was to have monthly achievements but it was never added to so i didnt vote for it but this i totally give a cookie to ^^)

"X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
I'd say yes, but only if you can ever actually do something with the points. Why not open a shop like The Treehouse, but for achievement points?

that's a good idea, i was going to post that i think all of the achievement stuff is ridiculous and pointless, considering that u get nothing but another tick on some list...

but a way to earn great stuff, that you cant get anywhere else (and would be limited # of said item X purchased per user for the lifetime of their avi or per year) would be worth the time and effort that a person puts into their achievements.

it could be a place that takes achievements and/or badges earned to be able to buy said item X with so much gold, but u have to have earned such and such achievement(s) and/or badge(s)... that would work especially if the items were kewl and unique ^^

like say someone could only buy 10 of a particular item, they could keep or sell in the marketplace and with the "only so many purchases per user per lifetime/year" rule, no one person would be able to pwn the marketplace.

if this is the case ya i would absolutely vote for this, if not i dont see any point to more achievements to earn for no reason than to say that i have earned it"

that was in Pannagramic's thread but i totally cookie this one ^^

Liberal Husband

13,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
  • Loiterer 100
i like this idea

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Cookie spent! <3

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Instead of paying with points-

Why not have prizes linked to certain amounts?
gaia_gaiagold Bump here when my tank glows please.

Much agreement here.

gaia_gaiagold My art shop is here.

Profitable Fairy

heart prizes smile

Fuzzy Cub

14,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Gosh yes.
Especially about the alchemy component!

Cute Punk

Sure, why not?

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Prizes, yes prizes 3nodding

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
That is so correct! There is no use of the Achievement Points! surprised I really really really really realllllyy hope that your thread is chosen! I mean I realllyyy hope that the Gaia online Team works on this and the end result is awesome and everybody loves it...

Cookie given! whee

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
⊰ Hmm, sounds interesting. I like it. ⊱

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash