Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Rogue

21,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
This thread definitely gets a cookie. c: Wish I could give more than one.

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
cookie'd C:

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YES! I love Achievements and I love items. wink

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Love this idea. I mean what is the point on having this achievement feature? Why not do something with the points like buying stuff.

Cookie for you!

Dedicated Bibliophile

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Not exchange, but get itens with our current archievement points can be a good idea. We don't want lose our points or our archievements, but we can make them useful

Aged Fatcat

Extreme Garbage

I've been wanting gaia to do something like that for a while now o: It'd be nice to get something out of the achievement points other than pride XD
I like this idea! Especially the alchemy part.

Sparkly Wizard

10,725 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Novice Mage 100
Or perhaps you could cash in your points for prizes?

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This sounds like a great idea!

Fashionable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Megathread 100
i posted a thread for the shop/prize idea kind of. Someone redirected me to this. I think you have a better chance since i only have 1 vote. XD

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I so totally agree with this idea. As it is, I tend to kind of just ignore achievements....to be honest, they're more annoying than anything. If I was able to actually DO something with the points, though, I can definitely say that I would put an effort into earning them, instead of just trying to forget that they're there.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
Eudaemon

Replying to this thread ensures that multiple people will see it (therefore, voting for it)!
The title pretty much says it all: there needs to be something to do with those points. They just sit there and aren't good for anything.
Let's put them to use for prizes!

Suggested by Ridley Starsmore: You would get prizes at certain point levels. (hopefully, this would be retroactive.)

Another suggestion: Allow points to unlock alchemy components. So once you hit a certain level of points, you can buy certain components in the gold shops.

My suggestion is:
There is a shop with items available that are free, but items are only unlockable with a certain amounts of points, and you are only granted one of each item, and the higher ones are really good artist items to show thanks to people that must have been on here long enough through enough events to get those points. These items are soulbound, and like points, used purely for bragging rights.

Ruthless Elder

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Clockwork Mechanic

29,140 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Brazekool
Eudaemon

Replying to this thread ensures that multiple people will see it (therefore, voting for it)!
The title pretty much says it all: there needs to be something to do with those points. They just sit there and aren't good for anything.
Let's put them to use for prizes!

Suggested by Ridley Starsmore: You would get prizes at certain point levels. (hopefully, this would be retroactive.)

Another suggestion: Allow points to unlock alchemy components. So once you hit a certain level of points, you can buy certain components in the gold shops.

My suggestion is:
There is a shop with items available that are free, but items are only unlockable with a certain amounts of points, and you are only granted one of each item, and the higher ones are really good artist items to show thanks to people that must have been on here long enough through enough events to get those points. These items are soulbound, and like points, used purely for bragging rights.

this would be good specially when gaians are almost done with all the easy achievements and so they can be awarded accordingly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff