Welcome to Gaia! ::

COOKEH FIED go onn meh profile xD i wanna see what happens xDD

Wheezing Star

15,050 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Is cute but might be better to wait to make this item untell it has less bugs in the animation, It would be strange to have your eyes poking thou your hat or hair.

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I think this would be awesome. Of course if it can be modified in the future to not overlay other items it would be even better, but just because some people couldn't wear them doesn't mean no one should get them.

I'd personally like to see different colors and styles of course, but I'm patient and willing to wait. ^_^ Totally cookied!! heart

Mega Man-Lover

I kinda like how the eyes overlay in that zodiacal example, anyway, most of my hair isn't so low, so I'd love it.

Precious Feeder

i'd like invest in this if they had empty sockets that bled or sinister looking eyes that would glow. the blinking though.....it would annoy me.

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
I think animated eyes could be kind of cool~ Sure, they might have a layering flaw, but if you can't stand it, then just don't buy them. Learn to dress your avi to avoid the flaw, or decide you like the eyes enough that a little overlap on, say, the hair isn't a big deal. I think if Gaia were to go through with this, there'd be a definite market for them; animated items have been getting more popular in my opinion, especially the late Astra Metamorphosis. So, yes, have a cookie. : D

ariiyiisu's Waifu

Obsessive Vampire

I think winking would be nice.
        Or just blinking. I also would like to see item eyes [Such as SDPlus #220 Ringmaster eyes] animated with a simple blink.

IRL Noob

10,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
Yeah, it'd sound cool if we could choose to have it in the front or back, both eyes normally, or even one eye, kinda like the reversible hair pins. C:

Devoted Hellraiser

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ו==== ☠ ====•×
╔══════════════════════════════════╗

♡—(•·÷[ɑℓɩε აɑყა ]÷·•)—♡

It would annoy me if it just added more lag, other than that I like the idea.

♡—(•·÷[ʈჩε εɲმ ]÷·•)—♡

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
ו==== ☠ ====•×

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I wouldn't use them because I refuse to give up my 2006 Halloween event eyes, but I'm not fundamentally opposed to their implementation, and I think enough other Gaians would like them.

I must admit, though, it would be horrifically distracting when reading forums. If you do implement, can you at least make the timer between blinks longer?

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Does it really ******** matter? We all know you guys are gonna do them anyway -.-
They are blinking at me in unison.
That is so unnerving.

x-Diddy xD's Wife

Romantic Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Coooookieeeee o3o

Rainbow Fatcat

**User Image

Wow. This is a good idea! c:
            I'd love to see animated eyes here on gaia~ 4laugh
            The innocent looks makes me giggle. c:

Cookie for you! 4laugh

Star Worshipper

19,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'm sure at one point you can get it fixed, until then I think a lot of people could still work with the eyes, as long as you make different sets of eyes to choose from, because the one in the example wouldn't quite fit right on any avi. Tho I believe that an item like that would sell well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff