YES, OH GOD YES, so long as they do more than sparkle obnoxiously DX *cookies*

TumblrCommission meWebcomicDeviantART

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
cutester
I like it but if it had to be so flawed it would need to have a low price to compensate.

This. I can't see paying more than 299 for something that has that big of a problem.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I definitely like the idea of blinking eyes.....especially if not all of them are so...cutesy: But even more, I'd like to see just a tiny bit of flowing hair. --just a few whisps even--lined up with Autumn Waltz and/or Sakura Breeze. xd

Perhaps the layering could be gotten around partially anyway my making a breezy hair extension--say a bouncing pony tail...a few whispy bangs, where only a small portion of the bangs move... User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NICE:"> want to have one smile

Fashionable Millionaire

I'm sorry.... I can't give you my cookie unless you fix the layering problem. I love using hair items (points to hair on avatar) that sometimes goes over the eyes. Not only that... The price is a big issue. I don't want to pay something like more than 5 Gaia Cash for something that only blinks. It's kinda creepy seeing lots of people with blinking eyes at the same time. So that's my only two big problems so like I said... No cookie for you. emotion_donotwant

Aged Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Semper Tigris
User Image
    I could deal with eyes layering over hair, it'd be very anime-ish, but for eyes to layer over masks and other items..that's just wonky.
    I'd love to have blinking eyes, but I just don't think this is what I wanted, so unless it can be fixed, I just can't bring myself to vote for it. Sorry >:

Agreed. I'd prefer blinking eyes as opposed to this particular animation. But I'm giving my cookie anyhow to let you all know that the layering doesn't bother me smile As for those who complain about finding the right combo of items to go with it... You have to do that with every single item anyhow smile

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Dear Gaia

If you do it, can you make the animations MORE NATURAL?

I've been having the same problem with my other animated. (specially the way the new wings flap) I saw these eyes and they're blinking way too fast!

Other than that, we wouldn't mind. :3

Time-traveling Senshi

This is a yes and a no from me on the issue of animated eyes. Yes I like the idea of them and I'd be all for them if they were to come to the site somehow. However, the no is for how they're animated. They seem to blink a little too fast and I'm not sure about the twinkle going on with them. Maybe if they were blinking a little slower or a little less I wouldn't have that one small reservation about them.

Here's a small example of what I'm talking about from an older animated GIF signature I worked up for myself when I used to use separate eyes and mouth for my avatar's face.

User Image

The pause wouldn't have to be six seconds like I put into that signature but more of a pause and less of a twinkle would be nice. Just as long as they were a bit more streamlined and not stereotypical anime eyes and had a good static pose to them. I'm tossing some cookies at this one because I'd love to see you guys give this a try.

Foe

...as long as, same with other animooted items, there was an option for stills

and if they didn't all do the KAWAII DESU UGUUUUU~~~~~~ sparkle s**t

that would also be nice

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
this would b good

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200