Welcome to Gaia! ::

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Sure. They're not perfect, and I probably wouldn't pay TOO much for them, but, they might be cute.

Also what about "eye glitters"?
Like that sparkly obnoxiousness that happens in anime?
I think that would be cool, even if its on top of everything, haha.
I think it looks awesome biggrin The gaia peoples could just not wear the kind of hat things smile But, try not to make it just one colour eye, add maybe: Blue, Brown, Purple, White/Silver, Black, Red and Green.

Extreme Garbage

o: Gaia toootally needs animated eyes... <3

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
They dont look that flawed..well maybe for ppl who have crowed avatars, but they are very nice!
Cookie for you ^_^

I play Dragon Cave ask me about my Dragons
The most I would be willing to spend on this is 199GC. If gaia tries and rips us off for like 999GC or over for something that may not even look nice....then my money is staying firmly in my purse. emotion_donotwant Also, don't make this into a chance item like a RIG. I've about had it with all the chance items lately.... emotion_8c

I feel that gaia has been selling the RIG's non-stop while decent E.I.'s have been overlooked. I want more decent E.I.'s and get rid of this rapid E.I. crap that you guys keep peddling. emotion_donotwant

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
How plausible would it be to switch the avatar system to animated PNG's? It does look weird as hell to have them layering straight through items - but then, I'm sure like any layering glitch people would find ways to use it creatively. Seems like fixing the layering somehow would be better in the long run.

Original Inquisitor

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I totally love you for this idea!!!! i'm going to give all my coockies to you <<<333

Dapper Entrepreneur

User Image

I think this would be great for those people who want it. Not every item combination looks good, after all, even with proper layering. As long as this is an equip-able item and not a semi-permanent change to your eyes, I don't see why you shouldn't do this.

However, given the inherent flaws, I do think that the pricing should take this into consideration.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

cookied
but I do Agree with Ossochanter

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There are plenty of layering flaws with the items we already have. Users have gotten really good with the layering system as it is. So, I think that even with this flaw, we will still see some awesome avatars.

To help with the eye over hair bit, you could always make more bangs that override the hair.

Revered Connoisseur

Just the blinking eyes would be fine.
*cooki'd*

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
NO! I can never wear it! I require an eye patch.

Familiar Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
I think you should! The layering problem can be worked with gradually, and, something else, as a proposal, is choosing animated moods that tied in to facial expressions, flushed for embarressed, anger veins, tears, stuff that moved, but also showed in the eyes(I know there are some animated items for a few things but, Meh. )

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
As long as there are more then blue eyes(brown,gold,green,red,silver,purple,black,grey,yellow,pink,etc) I guess I will cookie it.

I'm hoping(desperately) for colors other then blue,cause brown skin and blue eyes is awkward when the genetic trait is brown skin/green eyes.

Dabbler

Starzel
Honestly, I really don't like this idea, it would annoy me so much.

This.
Especially because they will probably end up being produced.. OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas