Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
this sounds great!
only...it would be really expensive...
do you think there could be some kind of event where we get them maybe?
and sell some better ones in the shop?...

Kaleb_Moon's Queen

Angelic Vampire

23,725 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
ya that would be cool still

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
I am not currently interested in Animated Eyes, although I appreciate your team's willingness to show its progress making them. The layering problem would bother me even if I were on a computer that were able to run animated items.

I'm very pleased to see we have a non-Rapid EI again, though. I am quite a collector of the traditional Evolving Items. I also squeeed like Rina when I saw the extensive gold shop update last month. Keep up the good work, artists; you're the ones who make our avatars beautiful. User Image

Pookie55's Husband

Questionable Millionaire

They may not work for all avis, but it would be great for the ones it did work for

Dangerous Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Only if the eyes go behind the wig/hair

Trash Bear

Yeah sure why not

Sugary Valentine

26,925 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Runway Committed Contestant 250
heart this idea!

In the current state with the layering difficulty I think price would be a fairly substantial factor in how well they do. When/if you manage to fix the layering difficulty altogether I'd like to say that more color and style options would be great. (Also, the current eye animation looks pretty good to me, though I think the part where the eyes look a bit wider/shinier in the animation is a bit "too much" for my taste personally. I think it would be nice to have an option for a simplified animation that lacks that part of the sequence. Kind of like how I still would like some of the older animated items better if one particularly flashy part of the animation sequence was left out. This is being picky personally though I know. Most people probably don't care as much as I do.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Lunatic

Damn right, I would still want this! blaugh There are plenty of other items that don't layer correctly or at all...so I say bring on the moving peepers!

EDIT: As long as there are multiple animations to choose from, that is...

Dangerous Survivor

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
I like the idea behind it even with the flaw...but I'm not a huge fan of the whole *blink blink SPARKLE!! blink blink* part.

So unless there's more options down the road, I'll hang onto my cookie this round.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
GREEN EYES TOO PLEASE!!!!

*Throws cookies at you*

Hoarding Hoarder

☆═━┈┈━═☆
I absolutely LOVE this idea, and even with the layering flaw, I'm sure users could find ways to make creative avatars with it.
I'm all for it.
You have my cookies.
3nodding

Aged Gaian

I like the idea, my cookie is given to you *tips hat*
Just gave a cookie heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers