Welcome to Gaia! ::

(omg lyke reeli?! want to sexxorz? a/s/l lawl)
((Mmmm, anyways. Gaara should be back in a few hours. >.>' I'll reply when he gets back from work. Or at a later time, when we have the time to post and try to finish the RP.))
(I didn't fire it yet, by the way. I'm giving Gaara his turn to detect Raven.)

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raven Yun
(I didn't fire it yet, by the way. I'm giving Gaara his turn to detect Raven.)
[[I hope you're on when he posts, I don't want to wait another day to see him get torn apart.]]
(I have work in 14 minutes, which is a six hour shift until 12:00PM pacific, and I then sleep for a few hours, and get up early, or late. Depends.)
((Where's Dirk? Still infront of his chambers?))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nanashi Rose
((Where's Dirk? Still infront of his chambers?))
[[Actually, I think he's at the edge of the boat, still standing there from greeting Hore. I may be wrong though.]]
((Ah HA! Now I know where she's from. >.>; Alicat's from Michale's guild, I forgot about her being there... *coughs*))
(( This' boring.
Could I get a teleport to get what's left of Xen's body back to the base?
I've got a good idea on how to make him better. ))
((Wait for the captain to get back, or the second in command.))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Maelthorn
(( This' boring.
[[But, can you make you better?]]
Maelthorn
(( This' boring.
((Didn't his head got shot up, though? If the extremely complex Reploid brain is damaged, you're spare parts. I grabbed your remains back on page 99...which I know because that's my last IC post...because with all the OOC and the three or so people who are completely ignoring all hints of battle (including the gunfire and the explosions and the twelve-foot tall big purple Reploid tromping around on the deck and Raven's pod hitting the ship like a meteor and people in general just being ******** loud), the fighting tends to get swept away pretty quick. neutral ))

((EDIT: Page 99, not page 97.))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Binatica
((three or so people who are completely ignoring all hints of battle (including the gunfire and the explosions and the twelve-foot tall big purple Reploid tromping around on the deck and Raven's pod hitting the ship like a meteor and people in general just being ******** loud), the fighting tends to get swept away pretty quick. neutral ))

((EDIT: Page 99, not page 97.))
[[Well, I like those three people, since their random chatter has gotten me an 11-turn charge wink ]]
Raven Yun
(omg lyke reeli?! want to sexxorz? a/s/l lawl)
((You cyber constantly, do you?))
(I've been working so much lately! I haven't been able to get in on this fight *Cries*)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff