Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Naota segara
Eternal Order
Naota segara
Eternal Order
[[Wait, Naota, do you even belong to a guild in the FFA? I haven't seen you anywhere IC, and just OOC at LFC and here.]]
((No, I don't. Is there a problem?

Anyways, what way is the wave coming from?))
[[Well, it was coming from the front, but it's kinda void, since you have to be in a guild to attack another, or really show up there without the owner's concent. And, he isn't on right now sad

If you still want to come in, you could join a guild really quick, just so you can move around and do stuff.

What were you wanting to do, anyways?]]
((You do know I didn't come here to fight? You attacked me, it's only right we fight. I can't fight because I didn't join a guild here? Why?))
[[Rule of the FFA. Never thought I'd have to tell you to read the sticky rolleyes

Meh, I was bored, I'll void it, I'd rather have the 2 charges now that I think about it.]]
((Typical.))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Hieroglyphics
((Naota's character belongs to an O/M guild. Since his initial intention was not to attack the guild but rather meet up with a few characters residing within a guild, the first rule of of the FF/A doesn't apply. He only needs your consent in order continue the RP.))
[[I edited my post so he could continue without having to fight me.]]
Hieroglyphics
((Naota's character belongs to an O/M guild. Since his initial intention was not to attack the guild but rather meet up with a few characters residing within a guild, the first rule of of the FF/A doesn't apply. He only needs your consent in order continue the RP.))
((Yeah.))
Raven Yun
(Get in Raven's way, and he will not only horribly ruin your s**t, but eat your corpse.)
((Can Raven make copies of himself?))
(yes, he can, actually. Chop off a body part and wait a week, then you'll have a new damn Raven running amok with nakedness on his side.)
Raven Yun
(yes, he can, actually. Chop off a body part and wait a week, then you'll have a new damn Raven running amok with nakedness on his side.)
((That's different.))
((For some reason, Raven saying he'll eat someone's corpse brings me some memories of RPing he used to do via PMs. (strikingly similar to necrophilia)

Oh, and if you employing yet another one of your godly characters defines "ruining one's s**t," then yeah, you most certainly are ;p.))
((Hey, Eternal Order, guess what? You're not a member of this guild! What's that mean? You can't possibly nix an attack on this guild! Besides, let's look at a few things:
Da Rules
8. In the FFA, in order to atack a guild, you must be part of an FFA guild first, or have followed the rules of #1. Also, Regulars of a thread cannot lead attacks as if from the guild they are a regular at. You must be on the memberlist and visible to everyone in order to launch attacks from guild to guild. An example is if a regular from White Dragon were to attack Seafoam, the leader of Seafoam can null the attack, since the White Dragon attacker is not on the memberlist of the White Dragon guild.
))
Hieroglyphics
((For some reason, Raven saying he'll eat someone's corpse brings me some memories of RPing he used to do via PMs. (strikingly similar to necrophilia)

Oh, and if you employing yet another one of your godly characters defines "ruining one's s**t," then yeah, you most certainly are ;p.))
((Damn! That was like BOOM in your face.))
Eternal Order
[[Well, it was coming from the front, but it's kinda void, since you have to be in a guild to attack another, or really show up there without the owner's concent. And, he isn't on right now sad

If you still want to come in, you could join a guild really quick, just so you can move around and do stuff.

((Is that just to be poliet? I've never heard of that rule. ))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[[Meh, I got a different idea of the rules when some guy started talking about Doji's rules and how they were applied, telling me that the rule said I couldn't be there. Guess I was wrong. Now I can't remember that guy's name...]]
(mm. I like to bang dead things.)

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nanashi Rose
Eternal Order

((Is that just to be poliet? I've never heard of that rule. ))
[[Well, I was wrong about the implementing of rule 8. But, I think you might want to say something IC about the radiation bomb that just got shot at Gaara, and will soon be eating away at your skin.]]
((Well, durr. I'm a stranger to these, but rule number one applies to people who want to attack. Naota didn't want to attack, but rather interact Icly in a friendly manner with some other members of this guild. The rule may be one-sided, but I didn't change it. =/

Raven: yeh me 2))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces