Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Well, I know I'm not one of those three people, seeing I did meation in a few posts that Rose could hear the distant faint sounds of fighting. Though she's several levels below where everyone else is, the ship is fawking huge and the stuff between the floors will/should be really thick and help muffle sounds.

...Naota. XD

I think we've noticed Dirk XP

EDITTED))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dirk Graves
(I've been working so much lately! I haven't been able to get in on this fight *Cries*)
[[Yo, you have any treasure on the ship? And what does that philosopher's scope do?]]

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Nanashi Rose
((Well, I know I'm not one of those three people, seeing I did meation in a few posts that Rose could hear the distant faint sounds of fighting. Though she's several levels below where everyone else is, the ship is fawking huge and the stuff between the floors will/should be really thick and help muffle sounds.

...Naota. XD

I think we've noticed Dirk XP

EDITTED))
[[Well, you never actually went up to the fight to help defend your ship, which is probably going to be destroyed because of Raven >_>

Also, I like that you did it, I have 11 turns of charge! Yay! blaugh ]]
((We don't have much treasure yet, besides all the really good stuff is locked in Dirk's chambers...Which are sealed with his spell ^^. Umm the philosophers scope is an instrument used to find extremely valuable and magical items. We haven't found it yet tho lol))
((Why don't you people shut the ******** up? Just, you know, a little suggestion. At this rate I'm going to have to search my own ******** posts to find my last IC post and that ain't cool. Anyhow now breaking a string of OOC so long it fills the reply window.))

The assault team rushes toward the special ops team, now in sight, but they stop at a brief meaningless signal from the ops group, which is plainly up to something.

As Quickman II and Flits squat around an apparently blank piece of deck waiting for something, the rest take up defensive positions...until, suddenly as if cued by something, the two squatting Reploids lift a piece of the deck up and swiftly toss it aside (it's cleanly and expertly cut, at an angle and all, though neither of them did anything that even looked like cutting it out) just as the bubble pops and the bomb falls through the just opened hole, where it hits the ground on the floor below and explodes...just in front of Dirk's room.
OOC: All your treasure are belong to Dirk mad
((Last OOC for the moment. >>; I need to edit my posts, Rosie does not hear the fighting from 3 floors above her. Her hearings great, but not that great...and the floors are 20ft thick. x.x))

A sea gull flies over head, cawing then drops a big pile on the deck.

((There IC with the OOC))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dirk Graves
((We don't have much treasure yet, besides all the really good stuff is locked in Dirk's chambers...Which are sealed with his spell ^^. Umm the philosophers scope is an instrument used to find extremely valuable and magical items. We haven't found it yet tho lol))
[[Well, my guy is here to hoard magical artifacts, and he'll find a way through that spell, with the stone on his choker. Damn, I was hoping the philosopher's scope would be something cool..but the stones already lead my characters to powerful artifacts...anything at all you have on the ship I can get to without breaking any spells?]]
OOC: My last OOC post. Hore! You and Ellion are put in charge of this battle. Sadly I can't help...I have a double shift tomorow >.<. If you guys can hold out until monday, I'll come and whoop some major a**. But you guys gotta tough it out till then kay?
(( Bleh, whatever. I never put too much thought into my characters, that's probably why I get killed so much.
Guess I'm the only one that wants to have fun. ))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Maelthorn
(( Bleh, whatever. I never put too much thought into my characters, that's probably why I get killed so much.
[[What's that supposed to mean?]]
(( People put too much thought into their characters. ))
((Kay thats it. FROM THIS POINT ON, NO MORE OOC POSTS. POST IN CHARACTER FROM THIS POINT ON. I'LL START DELETING OOC COMMENTS WHEN I GET BACK IF I SEE ANYMORE))

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Maelthorn
(( People put too much thought into their characters. ))
[[Well, the one that killed you didn't seem very complex, or didn't reveal some huge level of complexity on the fight.]]

The mage kept charging.

{Charging 12/?}
Dirk Graves
OOC: My last OOC post. Hore! You and Ellion are put in charge of this battle. Sadly I can't help...I have a double shift tomorow >.<. If you guys can hold out until monday, I'll come and whoop some major a**. But you guys gotta tough it out till then kay?
((Goddamn it, and RIGHT after I decide to go hunt you down specifically because I'm tired of putting so much effort into finding my kills.))

Maelthorn
((Hey, Mael, the funny thing about being a high-ranker in my quest to stimulate action in FFA by kicking everyone else's a** is that if you die often, you're probably not fit for the job. I would've sent you on this alone, but your character was too weak to be useful for anything. That's why I came up with the squads idea, I figured you'd at least have a fighting chance with some support.))

((Eternal Order, what're you charging again? Like hell I'm gonna dig for those posts...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff